Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (76760 Views)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Heavily endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi shared photos of herself with her boyfriend on Instagram to mark their 8 months anniversary.

However, she turned the photos into a sketch to hide the identity of her lover.

Meanwhile, she left very little to the imagination in some other photos posted on Instagram.

see more pics HERE

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/see-how-curvy-model-chose-to-reveal-her-man-on-instagram-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Administration1: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
her bf her wahala

11 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Tani99: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
She's hiding the guys face from her customers. grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
I pity the guy

6 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by josh123(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
See those thick laps shocked

6 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by wayne4loan: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
When i look at this pics all i see is her pp cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by KillaB(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
That looks like Nofavors of romance section. I know it’s him because he fat and he likes fat ladies shocked

3 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Warridis?
CamelToe?
Okay Bye!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by nwaChief007: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Too big

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by brandmix: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by SageTravels: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Relationship get anniversary too. nawao

3 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
What will person enjoy from this one
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Barselonia(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
see camel toe
damnnnnn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by benn94(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by jetz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nawa eh chai
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Looking at her first pic, you can tell from her hands that she's bleached. Yuks cry

BTW, i really think it's only Nigerians that can actually write a complete sentence with English all through.

She started with English then, patufhdjsn sjeuejsjaiahduejsjduaiajsbshsusjsksnshsjsk.

At the end, she said " i got your back forever grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
If This girl dey Waka for road she fit cos accident oo. shocked
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
E be like say news Don finish for this World

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
She decides to hide her boyfriend but chose to display her kitten..... What is this world turning into for God's sake.....

11 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by ozawo1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tanzania, I hail
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed see nor evil. Tosyne2much/wristbangle com see shaki,abodi,panla,fuku,edo,roundabout combo in one
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by Elderkay23(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Heavily endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi shared photos of herself with her boyfriend on Instagram to mark their 8 months anniversary.

However, she turned the photos into a sketch to hide the identity of her lover.

Meanwhile, she left very little to the imagination in some other photos posted on Instagram.

see more pics HERE

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/see-how-curvy-model-chose-to-reveal-her-man-on-instagram-photos/o ma she o

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wow you are so beautiful if that is truly you on your profile. Can we get to know each other more?
folakemigeh:
Looking at her first pic, you can tell from her hands that she's bleached. Yuks cry

BTW, i really think it's only Nigerians that can actually write a complete sentence with English all through.

She started with English then, patufhdjsn sjeuejsjaiahduejsjduaiajsbshsusjsksnshsjsk.

At the end, she said " i got your back forever grin
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by atilla(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Anh anh reminds me of what daddy freeze said when he said cameltoe is like rape
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
jimcaddy:
Wow you are so beautiful if that is truly you on your profile. Can we get to know each other more?

Be careful for what you wish for. Dont fall for the picture.

At the OP picture, obviously she is using camel toe as marketing strategy to invite rich niggas. Why did she censor her boyfriend's picture together but others especially where her thick or fake tow-tow is showing undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by igbsam(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can someone help me with that picture of Ex president Goodluck Jonathan licking his lips
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed embarassed see nor evil. Tosyne2much/wristbangle com see shaki,abodi,panla,fuku,edo,roundabout combo in one

U forgot to add kidirin and eja cheesy
Re: Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) by BE811APP: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Basketmouth Spotted In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.