Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (50341 Views)

2027 Politics Begins: Opposition Hints At Merger To Form Mega Party / PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP / 2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by adspelite(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Segun2018:
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature or your mobile phone numbers..
What are the requirements for the loan to the tune of 1.5 million.

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by K2asure: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
My people's let us wake up, the same set of people moving from one party to another will are still praised them that buhari is going to daura 2019, The same set of people that control us for good 16yrs without any results. Let us wait and see their candidate before we are jubilating. What I know is that the story that end APC will still end them too if they be in power, BE WATCH.

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Handsomecole(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Their major aim is take over power no plan now vision no manifesto same looters defecting because Buhari refused to allow them steal public funds they use the remaining you cause commotion and take human lives .
The coalition is dead on arrival . No force on this earth will remove Buhari from that seat come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by adspelite(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Handsomecole:
Their major aim is take over power no plan now vision no manifesto same looters defecting because Buhari refused to allow them steal public funds they use the remaining you cause commotion and take human lives .
The coalition is dead on arrival . No force on this earth will remove Buhari from that seat come 2019.
Buhari himself is collecting collectibles. Don't tell me your ignorant!
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by proudevil: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”...Anonymous
God bless pmb.God bless Nigeria.

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Awoleesu(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
What in the name of Osa, is the head of El-Rufai, SAS and Shettima doing in this post?! I even spotted Aliero too!!
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by maestroferddi: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Folks I have been around on the political chessboard of Nigeria...

Buhari cannot survive this coalescing forces.

The powerbrokers have managed to achieve unanimity.

Some people are saying he can rig himself back but honestly he can't.

How can he when his sole sphere of influence will be balkanised during election?

Or do we suppose that there are no disenchantment with Buhari's government in the north?
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by osymerga(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Code Red ! Code Red

APC is going down..

I repeat....

APC is going down...

Over.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by gdonj1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
softmind24:
Fake news
. sorry is true
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Iyanbass: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
*Ngozi okonjo-Aweala*
@ UN Sumit in Mauritania
"2019 Presidential election is fast approaching,the enemies of this nation are uniting,they are planning to come back to power and hold this country unto ransom once again.

- The media are angry,why? There is no more free money from the government.

- The Ex generals are murmuring, Why? There is no sign President Buhari will renew their oil blocks contract.

- Social cultural groups are grumbling, Why? No more Ghana must go bags of money to support Buhari.

- The Royal Fathers are shouting, Why? Buhari did not pay homage with cars and cash gifts.

- The Legislators are not cooperating, Why? No more budgets padding and bribes before passing of the budgets.

- Corrupt Religious leaders are lamenting, Why? No more shady arms contracts.

- Corrupt Civil Servants are not supportive, Why? No more corrupt practices, BVN and TSA have exposed their sharp practices.

- The spoilt kids are bitter, Why? PMB has made people to understand that their parents are not that rich.

Having realized the set of people that want to set this country ablaze because of their controversial ways of living, I pray that The Almighty God should help President Muhammadu Buhari overcome all these obstacles and take Nigeria to the promised land

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Gamesmart: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
So they know the PDP name is dead and the synonym to "Fantastically Corrupt". grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
mikebrown92:
hahaha

I'm just waiting for what their slogan will be...

APC'S slogan for 2019 is:

VOTE BUHARI?
VOTE HERDSMEN!

APC?
HARDSHIP!

APC?
HERDSMEN!

VOTE BUHARI?
VOTE HARDSHIP!
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Buhari will demolish the 30 and even 50 more on top. Integrity and good will always triumph over evil.

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by gcof(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
REpackaged old and selfish politicians in a new jar. It is quite unfortunate that Nigeria keep recycling outdated leaders, whether apc or pdp wins in 2019, Nigeria is just on a merry go round

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by cutedela: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmmmm,in as much as this is interesting,they must trade with utmost caution in this coalition because Buhari's loyalist must be present in this camp on assignment as usual. Good move by PDP anyway.....
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wonderful
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Babinski: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
A new variation of the "Change" scam. Changing the name of the team without changing the players will always produce same results!
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by adspelite(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
adspelite:

What are the requirements for the loan to the tune of 1.5 million.
adspelite@yahoo.com
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
just having a thought...what if saraki ND dogara end up deciding not to join this group. it will be a big blow to them. Just thinking aloud
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by AK481(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kyase:
Only?
Lol pdp would have to merge with not less than 250 parties to come second....
Nonsense

All those parties wey no dey fit gather 1000 votes sef.

Buhari alone is 12million votes.

Like when he was up against a northerner ...

Continue deceiving yasef

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Ganjafama(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
nosawil018:
Buhari is leaving great news Nigerians . But my problem still who is taking over..,, we have really all aspire hope for this man to leaving, but we ain't even thinking of we are voting, and the seat can't be vacant...is it Atiku we are voting for, that would be disastrous.... Atiku will definitely buy his way out., political prostitute,.... Pdp and apc are not the problem now we Don't need them.. We need a young man to take over this country, let stop allowing Pdp to keep blowing with hope that apc is leaving thereby creating a way of finding vote from us... Atiku can't be president..... We need to fish out the young among the contestant and make him know... Through those villages and rural areas that these pdp and apc can easily buy their vote... # we want new govt but we are wasting too much time on Buhari leaving we need to fight it by bringing out one we want to lead us... Atiku is not worth it
My opinion... ':
Atiku is the only one who has the popularity to unseat Buhari. If Atiku is not contesting,am afraid Buhari will win fair and square.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
please whosoever that knows this guy called Fourwinds should tell him to leave me alone.....

let me focus on more issues on nairaland.....

Buhari is a terrorist.....osibanjo is now a full blown terrorist.....and all of them must go....fake pastor osibanjo...

kemi should take her olawale certificate to ijebu ode.....fake fake people everywhere.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by mercy232(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abeggi jare, they are all the same...
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
please whosoever that knows this guy called Fourwinds should tell him to leave me alone.....

let me focus on more issues on nairaland.....

Buhari is a terrorist.....osibanjo is now a full blown terrorist.....and all of them must go....fake pastor osibanjo...

kemi should take her olawale certificate to ijebu ode.....fake fake people everywhere.
just imagine....you enjoy abusing other people but once a criminal from you end is mentioned, you get irritated.... gush..what is myopic way of life....

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by mercy232(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abeggi jare, they are all the same..
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
CUPP another name for recycled thieves and treasury looters.
Just make sure you chase Buhari out next year. You all are thieves

1 Like

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by toofit007: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
spiritedtete:

Have you ever slept in any of the Nigerian prison before... my friend wake up to reality... you are still in Nigeria and it will be so for decades.
we shall prove you wrong when the deal day come. U said more than this before the may 30 sit at home. I don't even need to be wasting my time arguing with sycophant like you the options are already on ground and it will do you like dream.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by MadeInTokyo: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Bye Bye to PDP, up United, advantage Tinubu.

Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by toofit007: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Dream thinker... Aren't u wake up yet.
we shall prove you wrong when the deal day come. U said more than this before the may 30 sit at home. I don't even need to be wasting my time arguing with sycophant like you the options are already on ground and it will do you like dream.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fourwinds:
just imagine....you enjoy abusing other people but once a criminal from you end is mentioned, you get irritated.... gush..what is myopic way of life....

oga is a fact......these wicked souls sent Gej away to bring Mr saint buhari.......now who is betteer.....

abeg talk truth for once.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by toofit007: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
michael142:

Wait oh! Did you just included Delta State to this your nonsense?
oya go and remove delta state from being part of biafra, sycophants every where.
Re: PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) by Fourwinds: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

oga is a fact......these wicked souls sent Gej away to bring Mr saint buhari.......now who is betteer.....

abeg talk truth for once.
that is politics for you .. at least we are all living in the same county , so we Savage it together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.