Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì (29436 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Dareal90s(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2018
somegirl1:

That was unusual and clearly borrowed. Prostrating is not Igbo tradition.
Why borrow, is it dat Igbo culture isn't useful in dat scene?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Dareal90s(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Ehehehehe

They have no culture, nw borrowing Yoruba culture here, I expect this OSU piglet to bend nd greet instead of this stealing of culture.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Dareal90s(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69235881:
What kinda people are these guys? Stop bringing shame to some of us still reasonable please. Smh!
the guy is not an igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by somegirl1: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

Why borrow, is it dat Igbo culture isn't useful in dat scene?

You'll need to direct your question to the relevant individuals. Appears they were trying to make a statement on what Nnamdi Kanu represents to them.
They were jusy a handful of Igbos, out of millions, acting out of character.

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Dareal90s:
Ehehehehe

They have no culture, nw borrowing Yoruba culture here, I expect this OSU piglet to bend nd greet instead of this stealing of culture.
lol..
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by niyot124: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Some eboes won't like this ooo grin grin grin

Even miracle (Igbo boy) recognised a great king cheesy
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Lordofthewest(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
So coward Nnamdi cownu is greater than your useless kings.. Hmm I see

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by ZZ22: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
rock003:

I guess that's why you wake your parents up with blows and kick. What a beautiful culture.

I guess that's why any idiot can become a king in Igbo land so long as he has money.

I guess that's why any idiot can earn a chieftaincy title in Igbo land so long as he has money. Maybe that's why chieftaincy title has become 2 a penny in gully erosion land.

By the way, I need a chieftaincy title for my dog, Brandy. Or can I buy the throne of any Igbo town for my dog so that the dog can rule over flaaaaatheads, since all that matters in gully erosion land is money? Which Igbo town will you recommend? Your beautiful culture makes it possible for just anyone and anything to become a chief or even king.
Gani Adams the kankafo criminal says hi

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by mayortm001(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Who miracle eep?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by opribo(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
What is the mission of this Ooni? Before people approach the king i believe there ought to be those who crosscheck to make sure they are properly dressed and groomed on how to pay homage to the king.

In a situation where ladies with tight fitting micro mini dresses get into the palace and young men standing to greet the king speaks alot about the king.
They shouldn't disrespect the throne.
If you ain't ready to prostrate then dont go to the palace stay in your place.
The ooni needs to be more royally and put aside youthful exuberances.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Dareal90s(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2018
somegirl1:

You'll need to direct your question to the relevant individuals. Appears they were trying to make a statement on what Nnamdi Kanu represents to them.
So Igbo's av different grades of humans? No wonder some ar referred to as 3rd class Igbo's by this same Igbo speaking ppl. We ain't that way in Yoruba land we ar equal ma'am.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by dadavivo: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:
The boy couldn't even prostrate.

In Yoruba land, you don't stand to greet an elder not to talk of a king.

Like someone pointed out, maybe the picture was taken when he stood up.
Oga, our bible says we should only bow before God not before man.

So if you're waiting for any Igbo man to lay down on the floor before a man made king, I can assure you that you will wait for ever.

That's why you will see some crazy fans bowing before nnamdi KANU those are fanatics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Ategberoson(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Can somebody bring me the picture of that idiot prostrating to the senior idiot called Nnamdi KANU.
This shows how mannerless you are to elders

Igbos stupidity had no boundary. the most hypocrites on earth both dead and alive

they accused Yoruba of electing Fulani/Hausa and the same Hausa/fulani they're canvassing vote for

the mumu people with Biafra or I die keep shut after their director nonsense went on exile and left them back to their square one

them no get shame

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

In Yoruba land, you don't stand to greet an elder not to talk of a king.

Yorubas and inferiority complex... Sorry to say that, but the guy (Miracle) gesticulated in honour to the oni of ife, and the Oni of ife wasn't looking upset, he was bright in smiles(appreciating the young man), while you guys here are hating for him because he couldn't lie down all body to the floor. why do you guys make a big issue in something thats soo minimal... Na WA ooo...

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2018
So this is the new trend, meeting ooni of Ife!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

Igbos stupidity had no boundary. the most hypocrites on earth both dead and alive

they accused Yoruba of electing Fulani/Hausa and the same Hausa/fulani they're canvassing vote for

the mumu people with Biafra or I die keep shut after their director nonsense went on exile and left them back to their square one

them no get shame
Yes even thus we are canvassing votes for Hausa /Fulani people now, you guys made it clear to the igbo tribe that we can't reason together ,no matter how the Igbos tried, the Igbos warned the Yorubas severally about the aftermath of Hausa rulership, they had predicted all this in Nigeria today, but what did Yoruba say "that igbo people wants to either take their land, and they trust Hausa more than their southern neighbours ",(now you can discern whose the most hypocrites on earth). And as for our director, he isn't dead, I guess you've been hearing so many reports of him being kept hostage by the government, all Igbos knew his still alive that's why there was no panic, the only outrage that would have disrupted Nigeria, is if they had killed him, then I guess there'll be another chaos... So that's why they hid him far away, and plotting what to do to him next... So the "spirit of freedom from bad governance " still rules in most south easterners heart. smiley...God bless you.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2018
dadavivo:
Oga, our bible says we should only bow before God not before man.

So if you're waiting for any Igbo man to lay down on the floor before a man made king, I can assure you that you will wait for ever.

That's why you will see some crazy fans bowing before nnamdi KANU those are fanatics
On point bruh

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

So Igbo's av different grades of humans? No wonder some ar referred to as 3rd class Igbo's by this same Igbo speaking ppl. We ain't that way in Yoruba land we ar equal ma'am.
What's your definition of equality and meaning of 3rd class Igbos ,I don't just get it?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Dareal90s(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Eberejesus111:

What's your definition of equality and meaning of 3rd class Igbos ,I don't just get it?
Ask d Igbo's, they said some of them ar 3rd class of which I knw 3rd class is a grade, we only av one grade which is d Yorubas, don't twist d word equal.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by CaptainG00D: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2018
somegirl1:

Pls stop arguing with this people they dont have sense!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by CaptainG00D: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So coward Nnamdi cownu is greater than your useless kings.. Hmm I see

Igbo's dont prostrate, thats not igbo culture. We only bow.
The person prostrating to KANU is trying to show respect in his own way..
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
opribo:
What is the mission of this Ooni? Before people approach the king i believe there ought to be those who crosscheck to make sure they are properly dressed and groomed on how to pay homage to the king.

In a situation where ladies with tight fitting micro mini dresses get into the palace and young men standing to greet the king speaks alot about the king.
They shouldn't disrespect the throne.
If you ain't ready to prostrate then dont go to the palace stay in your place.
The ooni needs to be more royally and put aside youthful exuberances.
I love the oni of ife, he knows we are modernising and going ahead in the world, even Queen Elizabeth has changed her etiquette and mannerisms of royalty (they are now frequent in the public), their Buckingham Palace is now made a mesueum for people, they also are philanthropic helping the poor in the world, and they marry now even of people without the blue blood (as they call it), so the Oni of ife knows about this, and he knows the only way to give respect to the Yoruba throne is by being friendly to the people and adding that touch of regalia to it. And I've never seen him, bringing a lady badly dressed in his Palace,if you have please note me. In essence the more the public are accustomed to your throne the more the respect and reverence for it increases. That's the perfect example of "love your neighbor as yourself" the king is showing. I love the king for this,his an examplry leader.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by CaptainG00D: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

them no get shame

Look there is tribal brawl on this forum doest mean u should make this type of comment to call a tribe stupid..

Lalasticlala Farano. Rule number 2 broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

Ask d Igbo's, they said some of them ar 3rd class of which I knw 3rd class is a grade, we only av one grade which is d Yorubas, don't twist d word equal.
Thank God you said "...which I knw 3rd class Is a grade" ,so you have no facts what the real meaning of the 3rd class they(the Igbos) meant is and that's for some of them which said it.. .. Have your facts and talk, that's how a reasonable person does. Bless you bruh smiley
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by CaptainG00D: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Why should he prostrate?
Is not in our culture,
That's how I was in a wedding last week and greeted one oba like that dat sat at my round table, the man was doing face as if "she ought to stand up or kneel to greet me "
Mtcheeew
Oriaku don't have time for rubbish,
Just greeted him "good day,you are welcome " and continue pressing my phone.
Africans and taking offense at irrelevances

Dont mind whateva any foool said to u.
Ur comment is on point!!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by somegirl1: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

You've not made any sense. How is this relevant to my post that you quoted? Pray, elucidate.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Khaylherb(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2018
I fine pass the guy sef
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by toprealman: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2018
decatalyst:

In Yoruba land, you don't stand to greet an elder not to talk of a kin
True Yoruba elders (not their demon) recognises the fact that not everyone is not familiar with Yoruba culture and all that. One laughed throughout my failed attempt to prostrate and even discouraged me when I tried again when another elder(not demon) entered. Culture rocks, some custodians are rocks!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2018
rock003:

I guess that's why you wake your parents up with blows and kick. What a beautiful culture.

I guess that's why any idiot can become a king in Igbo land so long as he has money.

I guess that's why any idiot can earn a chieftaincy title in Igbo land so long as he has money. Maybe that's why chieftaincy title has become 2 a penny in gully erosion land.

By the way, I need a chieftaincy title for my dog, Brandy. Or can I buy the throne of any Igbo town for my dog so that the dog can rule over flaaaaatheads, since all that matters in gully erosion land is money? Which Igbo town will you recommend? Your beautiful culture makes it possible for just anyone and anything to become a chief or even king.
Good observations... But a point of correction smiley...igbos don't wake their parents with blows and kick, that's not embedded in our tradition (culture), but if your talking about wayward individuals that do such, every tribe has a bite to chew, because Yoruba are even more in this category than the Igbos, I don't only see it in pictures but also real, my everyday outings I see Yoruba wayward touts insulting granny's, their mothers, even elderly men of hoar hair. So every tribe in Nigeria is equal to this.
And as for Kingship ,I don't know except for the obi of onitsha (who claims aristocracy to the throne) was never done in igbo land, we believed in an amorphous system, or to break it down democratic rule,just like our Greek and Roman counterparts did in the earlier century. So calling us an idiot for this, I guess you'll have to shift the blame to the British colonials, but I advice you ,insults doesn't help in anything, it's evil.
When a man wants to be king, even your Oni of ife is rich right(do you want to know why), he has amassed wealth from his ancestors(the tributes and all paid to him) had made the throne and him what it is today, a place of affluence and regalia. But for the Igbos having non like that, except the Obi of onitsha, and being imposed by the colonialists, they had continued with the trend, the kings in igbo aren't supreme as is termed, but they are there to solve disputes on land, make developments, and they are generally like governors in the community, that do represent them outside the borders of the community.
And by allowing your dog to be king... smiley... Well try it, it can't work, even no matter the billions you can pay. The Igbos only allow indigenes of their community to be king, so even you talk more of your dog can not be king in an igbo state. And yes, all that matters is money to the Igbos as you posit, (thats prosperity mindset) and it's good, tell me which person in the world that'll sit at home without doing anything, and if you ask him, "why are you living in such a place, and not feeding well ", he/she would say
"I don't like money".
Then that person has something wrong with his head. The Igbos have known the technics that money is a spirit and if you ignore it, it'll ignore you...and in the Bible ,God didn't say hate money by all means, he says in his word "the love of money... ",so it's when you love it than anything else, it would destroy your spirit and even you, and not the desire for it that'll destroy you... So keep note.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Dareal90s:
Igbo's have no culture, d only tribe without culture is Igbo grin, even Americans have a rich culture.
Tell me one of America, and let me make it easy European fanatical culture in this 21st century?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Chiwetalu Agu Released By Nigerian Army / Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.