Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) (39308 Views)

31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by mooremoney(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
APC is now dead😆😆😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Newpride(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Many of them will commit suicide while some will never recover after 2019 when pmb wins the election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Singing this is the day of joy

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Kento4ken: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
PDP..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by strangest(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
sorry for apc
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by senetorjboss(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
I wait to see the nature of the agreement before I hail thee
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by debossng: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thank God this is happening in my own time and day. God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
When you had dollars you couldn't cut it, you think you will with mou?
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by TBD(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] it see that PDP is frustrated and desperate want to come to power again... never again PDP rule this great country

2 Likes

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
A lies from pit of hell
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by femliany(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingspin:
Good move. Buhari belong to Daura, most importantly at the Mosque.
mosque to do what? say cattle farm
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by papparatzzi2013: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
The bulk of those parties have always been in alliance with PDP from time immeorial.

They only formalised their unholy Looting United Political Party.

CUPP ko LAUPP ni Looting United Political Party.

Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Any party signing agreement with PDP or APC is clearly a party without principles. I am hugely disappointment to see Kowa amongst them, I thought they were serious people. I didnt know they were chop I chop too.

better to remain small and stand for something politically. They should learn from the ACN, CPC, NewPDP alliance...nothing good comes from people who are not equally yoked just to win elections. you get in and you cant govern, you cant even confirm your own nominees in a senate in which you have a majority, the opposition becomes deputy senate president in a senate in which you have a majority.

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by deomelo: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
lmao.....na MOU remain?

These PDP clowns no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.

Useless people wey don fail already

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by wright4christ(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingspin:
Good move. Buhari belongs to Daura, most importantly belongs to the Mosque.

Said who?
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
With all these moves, one will expect PDP to win, but if after all these Buhari still win then PDP will be shame on you ooo grin
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Wiseny76: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good bye APC, Good bye change

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Collins87: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
MMM? Ok, seen.
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by magoo10(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Finally, good news for Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba, Plateau, Benin, Shia moslems, IPOB.

#HagueHereWeCome
buhari will surely answer for his crimes against humanity

2 Likes

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Maket: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
yarimo:
All this party signing MOU with PDP doesn't even have party office in any part of the country grin grin grin congratulations to BUHARI in advance as president elect in 2019 presidential election
Their fall will be heavier than APC's CRASH

THEIR SHARING FORMULA

will be like each party to present 1 governorship candidate from one state of choice.
3 senators from each party.
6 house of representatives from each party.
Main pdp.......... Senate president and GCFN
Others............... Fight for speaker HoR
The calamity coming is still pressing up in ISIS camp

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
wright4christ:

Said who?
See how Buhari played himself IN

Your land or you die - the presidency

Criticize Buhari you will die - Senator Ndume

No meaningful person should side this bloodthirsty government led by Moha. Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by frank41(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
yarimo:
All this party signing MOU with PDP doesn't even have party office in any part of the country grin grin grin congratulations to BUHARI in advance as president elect in 2019 presidential election

Think like a matured man oga!
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by obilee007: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
yarimo:
nah your great grand father and your papa want vote am abi foolish boy
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Maket: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
id911:
Atiku the hope for a better tomorrow
D-Mark or Tanbuwa
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by dav33: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
confuse politicians, no national interest they ar all dere for dere self interest
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Nfchi73: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nigerian youth, wake up and stop living in limbo, corruption is why we are where we are today. Any coalition party is FRAUD,they're all the same people milking this country dry. I rest my case till 2019. I stand with BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gang of disgruntled treasury looters
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by TruthOnTop: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
General Bubu is gone, if you like be sad or angry about it, but the reality is staring you face to face. Bubu is a gonner.

1 Like

Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wait!!! Did i just see MMM?grin
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by Holadokun(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
BYE BUHARI
Re: PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) by awoban: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Democracy is beautiful. But time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / How Abia Turned Down My Logo Design, Be The Judge (pics) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.