Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (60983 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by OfficialAPCNig: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
contigiency:

That is the point I am making. We have been saying that we don't want old people again that we want youths. So Why are we dancing for Atiku who will be about 72 years come next election?
Then contest.

But if you are expecting us to vote for Sowore in an unknown party so that Buhari will return, we say NO WAY!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Saintabdul(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Be wary of santa
friendly like a panther
they come in droves
like a school of maruading Hyenas
smiling and chittering
only to steal and loot

Be wary of Santa
carrying a pouch laden with promises
and a fanciful smile
behind it hidden a scorpion sting
disguise as a friend
meanwhile a foe is better

Be wary of santa
he proud at his empty paroles
beating his chest like an angry chimpanzee
boastfully display his biceps
to bully you into making him king
so he can steal your wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Kingspin(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yusuf54:
Go n sleep..I thought U wanted to say something Meaningful
Nigeria must be delivered, 2019. No need to die for Baba.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by 02Kebreal(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
3millionia:
Buahari can never, i repeat never win come 2019

Haba, me brothers and sisters make una wake abeg the suffering too much

Wake Up!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by bezimo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
If Atiku and can return us to PDP days..which is the lesser evil compared to APC..if it has to come to choosing from the two party options..Why not PDP
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by chicoMX(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
olasco18:

What a dumb ass.....so for ur mind u ar behind pdp abi...... Which shows that u lack sense.... All those people we ar criticising in Apc ar the ones coming bk to take over pdp....so tell me wat is the difference now

shatap! The difference is Buhari!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by AK481(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp will win ipob dominated areas

Also win enemies of state region

Pmb is not perfect but will win 2019 100%

Like this .

When buhari square up with a northerner he fails woefully.

12 million votes my foot.

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by loomer: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
the fight wey go happen next year still dey do rehearsal
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by kaymandak(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Somebody somewhere in the land of the rising sun will think I will carry my hand vote all the thieves in the coming election. I would rather sell the country myself and run away with the Money
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by kaymandak(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingspin:
PMB is perfect to loss 2019 100%
Says the 5%
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Sagsabag(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Party of looters see Olisa Metuh the person looking for medical leave abroad. Hhhh
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by starbn(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingspin:
PMB is perfect to loss 2019 100%
you must be high on something.
better come down from where you are because I'm seeing you have loose your sense of reasoning.
thanks.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Kingspin(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
starbn:
you must be high on something.
better come down from where you are because I'm seeing you have loose your sense of reasoning.
thanks.
Thank those who want Nigeria to change for GOOD.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Yusuf54: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingspin:
Nigeria must be delivered, 2019. No need to die for Baba.
Shiooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Oladipokunle2: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Buhari till 2023... So if you don't want that, you have two options,
1. You can travel abroad and come back after 2023
2. Kill your selfish ����
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:

shunt up lad pmb is perfect. after all people are still alive in middle belt and you are still alive. buhari till you die
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olalan:
Same of same...... all bunch of self seeking individuals with no iota of love for the nation.
If anybody thinks this alliance will bring a better govt. Then the person is simply a bad student of history
any thing, anybody at all is better than that old fool in aso rock. I'd vote for Shakau than voting for buhari.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Baawaa:
Almagamation of thieves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It cannot stand because of self interest
just as APC couldn't stand.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
olasco18:

What a dumb ass.....so for ur mind u ar behind pdp abi...... Which shows that u lack sense.... All those people we ar criticising in Apc ar the ones coming bk to take over pdp....so tell me wat is the difference now
the difference is that that dullard of Daura will leave aso rock. anybody is better than that old fool in aso rock. inshort it is better we are presidentless than having that old fool in seat of power
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
godfatherx:
Political prostitutes
and APC is a coalition of political prostitute too what do you think
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku is not Fulani

You are guys are confused

For Igbos he’s there candidate
we aren't talking about Fulani we are talking about someone who has sense. buhari has no sense at all. the worst leader I have ever seen. yaradua was a Fulani and no body complained. so stop wailing
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by searchlight: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
ademoladeji:
These guys sha wan die for power....

Political Prostitution is a norm in our political system. Maybe we need to go back to two party political system to strengthen our democracy and protect the interest of the minorities.

If APC failed in their bid for 2nd term come 2019 and PDP regained power, I'm sure these polithiefcians would still port to another party come 2023 to depending on the writing on the wall.

We're not ripe for independence in 1960, Not matured for democracy in 1999... In fact, Nigeria is too big for a country: we'd be better off divided into 3 nations
this table you are shaking zombies like ngeneukwu, sarkin with their dullard in chief are there ooo. they will soon tag you iPod yoot lolsss
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Bekimbo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku is not Fulani

It seems Ipob gives you a sleepless nights,anyone that have different opinions is now an Ipob ,seriously your stupidity is increasing on a daily basis
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by ademoladeji(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
searchlight:
this table you are shaking zombies like ngeneukwu, sarkin with their dullard in chief are there ooo. they will soon tag you iPod yoot lolsss

Them no go fit na.

I don't do partisans...
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku is not Fulani

Atiku is a Fulani man. Check 'Fula tribe'on Wikipedia.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by idonhammer: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Evil men with disastrous agenda

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by paramakina202: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
olasco18:

When they were migrating from PDP to APC in 2014 did you complain?
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by holumhiday(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
[/color][color=#006600] na here we dey...naija politics no ideology just position interest
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by Nelson247: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingspin:
These are the inner mind and what the president wishes for it citizens.

Your land or you die - the presidency

Criticize Buhari you will die - Senator Ndume

The man Buhari requires not to be the president.

No meaningful person should side this bloodthirsty government led by Moha. Buhari.

God bless you my brother.
If this is the coaltion that will send dat grand papa back to daura sonbe it, enough of all the killings. I cant sleep in lagos without having a vigil because of my aged parents in adamawa state. Enito kan lomo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by afeda: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018

77 Likes 9 Shares

May you never prosper in this life and may you be buried with the devil your master for saying this evil thing. May calamity fall upon you and your household for saying that your evil mater PMB will win100% in this country again.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by famosh: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
searchlight:
any thing, anybody at all is better than that old fool in aso rock. I'd vote for Shakau than voting for buhari.
Even if Buhari kill you & wipe out the entire poto poto republic, I will still vote Buhari! Even if Buhari increases fuel price to N10000 per litre & 1$ becomes N5000, I will still vote Buhari!
You will only wail till 2023 when Osin baba will take over! Just get your BP drugs ready to manage your condition.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) by olasco18(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
paramakina202:

When they were migrating from PDP to APC in 2014 did you complain?
I dnt celebrate any of them...... Cuz they ar bunch of useless people...they ar nt after the welfare of the comon man.. Bt their selfish interest... Dats all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.