Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja (3847 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by johntraffic: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
The screen goddess posted the early development stage of the estate which is situated at Abuja sometime last year. Guess what? The estate has been completed.Congratulations, girl!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by olasaad(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wow...this is my own kind of assurance
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by CoolFreeday(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
waoooo, awesome.

Congratulations to her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by joseo: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
congratulations........

......but what kind of business is she into that can afford this kind of estate

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by malificent(f): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
My kind of woman smiley

Very successful yet still leads a very private life and people term it being a snub.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
joseo:
congratulations........

you know her Instagram page go there and ask her,
Nigerians always trying to know the source of someone's wealth but does not investigate the source of poverty

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Big fat lie that’s Brains and Hammers in Galadimawa Abuja. That should either be UNN or UNIPORT STREET inside the estate. I know that place very very well. Close to Base university. Bloggers n lie. Where she get money to build this type of Estate. Maybe she got an apartment there. Brains and Hammars they only have these type of unique buildings in Abuja. My company metered most of their buildings so that’s how I know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
joseo:
congratulations........

She codedly services one man who has tried his luck at becoming president since 1998 till the present day, along with a few other CEOs of businesses.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by meobizy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olifiz:
Big fat lie that’s Brains and Hammers in Galadimawa Abuja. That should either be UNN or UNIPORT STREET inside the estate. I know that place very very well. Close to Base university. Bloggers n lie. Where she get money to build this type of Estate.
I think she built either a house there or a block of flats. I can't really say because the news was broadcasted via Linda Ikeji's Blog and we know how much bloggers lie or sometimes exaggerate.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Well, ok. Good for her. Should we write off her fellow colleagues snubbing her at the recent event as envy then?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by donbachi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olifiz:
Big fat lie that’s Brains and Hammers in Galadimawa Abuja. That should either be UNN or UNIPORT STREET inside the estate. I know that place very very well. Close to Base university. Bloggers n lie. Where she get money to build this type of Estate. Maybe she got an apartment there. Brains and Hammars they only have these type of unique buildings in Abuja. My company metered most of their buildings so that’s how I know.
ur company gave u,a wrong address....and for ur information...she got the money from her recharge card business...gudnite.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
meobizy:

I think she built either a house there or a block of flats. I can't really say because the news was broadcasted via Linda Ikeji's Blog and we know how much bloggers lie or sometimes exaggerate.

No she didn’t. I don’t think brains and hammers allow such. They can only sell apartments but won’t allow people to build. With the experience I have with the company I have not heard about them building for someone. They build u buy or rent. U can only just tell them if u want extra fitting as interior which will cost more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
ur company gave u,a wrong address....and for ur information...she got the money from her recharge card business...gudnite.

Okay o. I cannot argue with u. Na she get am. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by donbachi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olifiz:

Okay o. I cannot argue with u. Na she get am. Lol.
overtaking is allowed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
overtaking is allowed.

So because someone does recharge card business means she can build this type of estate. Lol.

I have been to where she’s standing I have almost entered most of those buildings there while showing workers where to fix meters. That’s Brains and hammers. The pics below was wen under construction some where in the same estate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by BestDude: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olifiz:
hello bros, greetings. Do you still have meter for supply in Abuja?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by donbachi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olifiz:

So because someone does recharge card business means she can build this type of estate. Lol.

I have been to where she’s standing I have almost entered most of those buildings there while showing workers where to fix meters. That’s Brains and hammers. The pics below was wen under construction some where in the same estate
i surrender...4give
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
BestDude:
hello bros, greetings. Do you still have meter for supply in Abuja?

If u want 1m pieces of smart prepaid meter. It’s available.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by BestDude: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Olifiz:

If u want 1m pieces of smart prepaid meter. It’s available.
oh... Cool. You sound like an independent seller or distributor but I thought one needs to go through discos to get their meter? Or are you in partnership with them.

I am asking cos some time ago when a friend went to recharge his meter, we met someone trying to get help cos he bought his meter from outside outlet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Olifiz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
BestDude:
oh... Cool. You sound like an independent seller or distributor but I thought one needs to go through discos to get their meter? Or are you in partnership with them.

I am asking cos some time ago when a friend went to recharge his meter, we met someone trying to get help cos he bought his meter from outside outlet.

U have to be liscenced to be able to give out meters n yes the discos would be aware. That person u talked about should contact who ever he got he’s meter from they should be able to recharge it for him. From my own end it’s either the discos buy my meter or I buy power or energy from disco n give my meters out. Like wat happened in brains and hammers. Pls inbox me for more info

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by cerowo(f): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
wow...congrats genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by general1970: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
This lady is the richest celebrity in Nigeria and you won't even know cos she doesn't make noise - In Adekunle's voice (empty barrel lo ma n pariwo). Wow! this is really massive, I'm seriously I'm tripped!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by Ask4diva(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Waiting for she used her pus*y comment undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by laribarri: 1:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Olifiz:

Bros you don win!

When you gave the name of the estate, mention the names of some streets there and even the location for inside Abuja many still dey argue but with this picture you killed it.

#Alwayshavepictureevidenceforeverything.

Estates like this can almost run into a billion naira because to acquire the mass land alone na money.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51am On Jul 10, 2018
That is our bae!
Best of them all!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by wayne4loan: 5:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Slaying with sense cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja by phemmyfour: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Atiku's money working

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Superstars But Are Now Upcoming Artistes / Tiwa Savage Has Dumped Wizkid For His Friend, Smallgod (New Photos) / My Private Part Is Not Meant For Broke People – Teenage Ghanaian Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.