Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos (42536 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Goddyss(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by brodalokie: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
make fulani herdsmen catch them first

He told the Eskimos because it's his time to know about God. One time the read the scripture by gazing up at the stars but at a point the same thing on the sky was perfected on tablets. The new way needs to be taught (that's the meaning of education)
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2018
WHEN WILL XTIANS WAKE UP, XTIANITY IS FOR MUMU WITH 410 PASTORS
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2018
He's a chosen! Who are you?

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by gadada98: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2018
cool tongue
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by watchindelta(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2018
That church or cult i no no is made 4 the strong undecided jst passing
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by els0nm0rali(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Demonic possession.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Apina(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2018
naijanative:

So, where is Karl Marx now?
Pounding yam in Onitsha main market undecided

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Awaja(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2018
mekaw:
Ur daddy G O is busy making money u are there busy disgracing urself doing free advert
Make en kukuma come help you advertise your wonderful staple “okpa di oku “.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Ugik(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2018
My dads church.i respect their religious sagacity but its extremes really gets me perplexed
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Lilimax(f): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2018
kallmemrB:
We do crazy things because we Love God...no crime against that
smiley
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by adegeye38(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2018
dafeyankee:
Slavery to religion.
This aint slavery to religion, this is voluntarily serving God
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by akins177(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2018
mekaw:
Ur daddy G O is busy making money u are there busy disgracing urself doing free advert
. like ur chief imam is busy here in Ado Ekiti supporting and praying for political thugs.... esin radarada
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Goddyss:
I remember vividly same was said against King David in the Bible yet he was a man after God's own heart. Who are you to judge? Who gives a mere mortal like you power to judge? You that is very brainy and civilized, what have you contributed to the society with all your sagacity and refinement.

Last time I went to this church, I saw a cripple man walked, a hard core ritualist that have killed many come to repentance, a prostitute left her brothel and joined the movement. My friend this is a positive contribution to the society.

Now over to you, what have you contributed to the society that gives you power to judge THE CHOSEN?

Another one!

I don't exchange word with those who don't even read their bible well and neglect the page that warned them about using their brains at whatever they read. I've never heard or read Jesus did all this( insanity) . well you mentioned David, who am I truly to say otherwise. Yes, we should rather embrace the Mosaic laws and leave that 'grace' Jesus preached.

Bro! I'm not in your heights when it comes to this..... pick up your mates next time.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by PointZerom: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2018
popsyleo1:
I hate this group

Thank you for hating them, the bible described who you are here.....

1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer:and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Cc bedspread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by eboiga(f): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Caleb Muoka,please tell your father's members to stop this display of foolishness.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Goddyss(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Drabeey:

Another one!

I don't exchange word with those who don't even read their bible well and neglect the page that warned them about using their brains at whatever they read. I've never heard or read Jesus did all this( insanity) . well you mentioned David, who am I truly to say otherwise. Yes, we should rather embrace the Mosaic laws and leave that 'grace' Jesus preached.

Bro! I'm not in your heights when it comes to this..... pick up your mates next time.

You were unable to answer to simple question by alluding to your bloated ego. When it comes to height, I am very sure you cannot measure up to my intelligence or sagacity. Did the Bible tell you to discard the Mosaic law because of the grace which abounds in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

F00l.

Tell us what you have contributed to the society. Mag00ts always making noise because they have the privilege of posting on nairaland.

I'm not a religionist but I can trash you round about in every aspect of intellectual discourse
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by PointZerom: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Drabeey:

Another one!

Lack of biblical knowledge is spiritual death.

Compare what the chosen did there and those that removed their cloths (naked) and lay same on the ground for an Ass to walk upon during Jesus' entry into Jerusalem.

Stop hating.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by PointZerom: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Goddyss:

You were unable to answer to simple question by alluding to your bloated ego. When it comes to height, I am very sure you cannot measure up to my intelligence or sagacity. Did the Bible tell you to discard the Mosaic law because of the grace which abounds in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

F00l.

Tell us what you have contributed to the society. Mag00ts always making noise because they have the privilege of posting on nairaland.

I'm not a religionist but I can trash you round about in every aspect of intellectual discourse

Bro you're very intelligent.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by PointZerom: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2018
eboiga:
Caleb Muoka,please tell your father's members to stop this display of foolishness.

Is it your madness, can't you mind your business?. You like dressing like a man and decorating your body with paints and jewellries but hates acrobatic evangelism.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by PointZerom: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Apina:
I have never seen any rich man engage in such nonsense undecided

Who is a rich man?.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by buzyjoy(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Joy of God...
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by asco15(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2018
The answer to this is very simple.
Only that most people that call themselves Christians don't Know their Bible.

See what the Bible says and relate it now.

1 Corinthians 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

I guess you guys will laugh at King David also for been crazy for the Lord.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by jamesachile2: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2018
kallmemrB:
the only way we love God is by obeying his words and not by doing crazy things
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by faites(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2018
kallmemrB:

No, you do crazy things because you are brainwashed.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2018
faites:

No, you do crazy things because you are brainwashed.
Darling He's my God I can worship him anyhow I like if you are not happy with that ,go and report to ur own god

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
jamesachile2:
the only way we love God is by obeying his words and not by doing crazy things
He's my God I can worship him anyhow I like if you are not happy with that ,go and report to ur own god
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by bedspread: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
My People on the MOVE!!

CHOSEN IS A MOVING TRAIN....
IF U BLOCK US, YOU GET CRUSHED!!
IF YOU CURSE US, YOU GET CURSED!!

IF YOU BLESS US , YOU GET BLESSED!!

Select where u wish to Belong!!!!

EDO STATE WILL NOT BE THE SAME AFTER THIS WEEKEND Saturday 14-15th Sunday July 2018..
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by bedspread: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
dafeyankee:
Slavery to religion.
MINUS THE CHOSEN
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by bedspread: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
zionmde:
some people actually thinks that being stupid is a nice way to serve God. Mtchhwwwww
If I have to be Stupid to Demonstrate For The GOD OF CHOSEN, OLS I AM STUPID!!
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by zionmde: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:
If I have to be Stupid to Demonstrate For The GOD OF CHOSEN, OLS I AM STUPID!!
and what is the aim of the stupid demonstration?
Shift abeg
Religious rubbish
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos by eboiga(f): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2018
If you say you like,you will get it in full. Hypocrite
PointZerom:

Is it your madness, can't you mind your business?. You like dressing like a man and decorating your body with paints and jewellries but hates acrobatic evangelism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mysterious Tortoise Came Out Of A Woman In Nchia, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / Worshippers Escape Death As Windstorm Destroys Church In Gombe State (Photos) / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.