Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? (750 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere / Buhari, Okorocha Meet In Aso Rock "Certificate Of Return" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by shakmati(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
I was in a dream and I saw Saraki as Presidential Candidate under CUPP with Nyesom Wike as his running mate contesting against Buhari with Rochas Okorocha as his running mate. I woke up before the result was announced. Who do you think would win? I need to know how my dream ended.

No tribalistic or nepotic comments here please. We are one Nigeria for the purpose of this discussion.
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Baba
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
You are very silly for waking up before the result was announced.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by olutai: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yo can sleep back and continue your dream for the result of the winner. grin
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
shakmati:
I was in a dream and I saw Saraki as Presidential Candidate under CUPP with Nyesom Wike as his running mate contesting against Buhari with Rochas Okorocha as his running mate. I woke up before the result was announced. Who do you think would win? I need to know how my dream ended.

No tribalistic or nepotic comments here please. We are one Nigeria for the purpose of this discussion.
Fielding Roaches is the easiest way to beat Buhari. He would lose both SE/SW vote.

But Saraki/Wike is not happening. More like Saraki/Ekweremmadu.

But Atiku is your next president.
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by revolt(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saraki can nvr rule us.. atiku is our only hope
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by DoTheNeedful: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
shakmati:

Now I can see the problem of many of you with Osinbajo.
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by otokx(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please treat for Malaria with original drugs.
Re: Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is not just a dream but a valid political game. Although the permutations might look like:

1. Buhari/Okorocha- PMB already hinted Osinbajo of some people gunning for his job title.

2. Buhari/Woman

3. Atiku/Peter Obi

4. Atiku/Fayose

5. Saraki/Peter Obi

6. Saraki/Fayose

(1) (Reply)

Minister Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate / See The Massive Crowd That Welcomed Bukola Saraki In Ilorin / APC: PDP Has Realised That The 2019 Election Has Been Won And Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.