Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area (1099 Views)

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / Sneakers, Slides, Slippers, Loafers Get In Here / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by CruzJoe(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
PLACE UR ORDER NOW AND BE THE FIRST TO WEAR THIS UNIQUE LEATHER LOAFERS IN UR AREA....... IS a very Unique loafers made of correct leather.....

those living in Aba or Uyo...U can pay at the point of collection......

.....while those In other states, U pay and I will waybill it to U in ur state

Sizes available: 34-44

Click below link to chat me on WhatsApp.....

Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by erotji: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
How much do you sell?
Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by CruzJoe(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
erotji:
How much do you sell?

Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by hausadreturn(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by hausadreturn(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
CruzJoe:
PLACE UR ORDER NOW AND BE THE FIRST TO WEAR THIS UNIQUE LEATHER LOAFERS IN UR AREA....... IS a very Unique loafers made of correct leather.....

those living in Aba or Uyo...U can pay at the point of collection......

.....while those In other states, U pay and I will waybill it to U in ur state

Sizes available: 34-44

Click below link to chat me on WhatsApp.....
What's the make?
Like, is it first grade UK used, or new?
And is it foreign?
Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by CruzJoe(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
hausadreturn:
What's the make?
Like, is it first grade UK used, or new?
And is it foreign?

Is foreign.... Imported..... Brand new
Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by hausadreturn(m): 1:58am On Jul 12, 2018
CruzJoe:

Is foreign.... Imported..... Brand new
drop whatsapp contact
Re: Be The First To Wear This Ladies Leather Unique Loafers In Ur Area by CruzJoe(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
hausadreturn:
drop whatsapp contact

look under this chat... U will see a link.. Click on it, it will take you straight to my WhatsApp . my number is equally there

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Aso Ebi Styles We Saw This Week July 14-20 (PHOTOS) / Traditional Dresses 2019: New Amazing And Stunning Traditional Dresses For Divas / TREND ALERT!: Genevieve Nnaji's Dazzles In A White Jumpsuit (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.