Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga (923 Views)

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by shugamummy: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
The nysc shall take the following steps in order to continue to lie to cover up the forgery saga of her exemption certificate by Kemi Adeosun. Since they have accepted she applied,this is the implication of the acceptance.
1. They would need to engage a renowned programmer to amend the database of the body to include Kemi name
2. They would need a professional calligrapher to conform the fonts and letters of the certificate to what obtains in the year
3. The said programmer will have a headache explaining why her serial number does not match the ones issued in same year.
4. They would come up with explanation as to why the Late director signed the certificate 8 months before the issue date.
5. Assuming the holders of the original certificate comes online to display how it looks,they would have to explain away why Kemi's cert looks different
6. The Nysc will have a headache explaining to investigators the letterings on the water mark why Kemi's is does not match exactly with those originals of the year.
7. Finally they would have to explain why at 22 you are qualified to seek exemption. If they go by the age she returned to work in Nigeria,they would have to explain to foreign students whom they mandated to travel back to serve the country right after graduation why they would not have waited till the age of 60 to come apply and get the certificate.

Most importantly why would nysc refuse to issue nor even dispute issuing exemption certificate to anyone who comes out now to claim he/she applied .

Feel free to add other loopholes if you are truly confirmed ajuwire in ur time. If you risked ur life for this nation for one year,if you were brutally punished by ur LI,if you were refused your allowee for just minor travel,if your PPA refused to sign ur PV. If you were aware some people have lost their lives during the COMPULSORY one year service. Build the list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by bedspread: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
I Remember in that year 2007 , in the state of Yobe, in the camp of Fika,my 9800 Naira Alawi was Withheld for the month of march becos I travelled to Abuja, which I had to do to Escape the bad Weather...

1 Like

Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by Guestlander: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Conspiracy theorists gone wild. Get ready to be inundated with different crazy stories of how Buhari conspired with the NYSC to issue a fraudulent certificate to the finance minister.

1 Like

Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by UncleJudax(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guestlander:
Conspiracy theorists gone wild. Get ready to be inundated with different crazy stories of how Buhari conspired with the NYSC to issue a fraudulent certificate to the finance minister.
How could Buhari have helped Kemi with the Oluwale, that was "issued " way before he became President?

You want to dilute the talk abi

All these BMC kids sha

2 Likes

Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by Dedetwo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
I say scrap the crap entirely.
Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Or rather list of steps by the presidency to cover up Kemi's certificate saga. NYSC can't do it on their own,trust me.
Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by BUHARItesticles: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
OP, I sincerely appreciate your effort. There are lots of frauds especially related to VIPs in NYSC. I suffered in far away riverine area of Delta state without electricity, living in mud house and teaching six subjects. Someone that studied abroad, came on POP day and collected his certificate without appearing in PPA for one day. This Kemi's issue is interesting and should serve as a big lesson to those who play tricks to the top.
The Law will teach her political safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Brb
Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by deomelo: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jobless and lazy Igbos and their unintelligent conspiracy theory nonsense.
Re: List Of Steps By NYSC To Cover Up Kemi Certificate Saga by doctokwus: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
If the NYSC is either pressurized or financially induced to cover her,this is what I am almost certain they would do,after having laid the ground work by saying she applied for exemption:
(1)The service would claim an exemption certificate was indeed issued and signed by the late DG.
(2)That usually some certificates are signed upfront and kept in storage,so that even after a new DG comes,there won't be delay in issuing certificates and letters of exemption to people.
(3)That it was one or 2 individuals in the admin or state secretariat that misinformed the service as per Adeosun not being eligible for exemption.
(4)That the service takes responsibility and would raise a committee to investigate those that misinformed the office of the DG,and have them disciplined.
(5)The exemption certificate is genuine,but issued in error.
Of course we know they are all lies,but at the end,the case would have been "expertly handled" and Adeosun comes out clean and Nigeria goes on as usual.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ffk React As DSS Arrest DG Of DSS During Jonathan's Administration / Africa: The Leaders We Need - W.F. Kumuyi / New Minimum Wage: Labour Union Invades Presidential Villa, Insists On N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.