Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (44159 Views)

Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by emmanuelex1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
You very funny honestly you funny. There are many things you still need to understand.
ChiefAzubuike1:
That girl is the cause of her own death and none else should be blamed. Not even the police or hospital management. Their hands are clean.

What was she looking for outside at that ungodly hour when she's supposed to be in her bed as someone who is responsible. Her vehicle was flagged down by the cops yet she sped off for no reason. That's a military/paramilitary check point in a volatile region for crying out loud. In saner climes, she wouldn't have been spared either.
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
This post too heavy... lemme skip it
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by ogolomachi(f): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Sense is very far from you. You deserve a hot slap
slap for saying the truth, you need your head checked..... blacks are too emotional and sentimental in their decision making
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dismiss who? Story
Co you can lie
All way to Daura new slogan
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by kitaatita: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
So the doctors have now been absolved of the alleged complicit in the unfortunate death of the beloved corps member.
Over to the killer policeman & the NPF.Shithole country. undecided
I disagree with you. The hospital has been absolved and not the doctors. What quality of treatment did the patient receive? Are the doctors qualified to handle the case. In Nigeria, you wonder the kind of Medicare you get from hospitalst hese days.
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by SageTravels: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nawao. Ije Uwa. Oringo Continue
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Swagahyk(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Shit happens
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Touchey: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
That girl is the cause of her own death and none else should be blamed. Not even the police or hospital management. Their hands are clean.

What was she looking for outside at that ungodly hour when she's supposed to be in her bed as someone who is responsible. Her vehicle was flagged down by the cops yet she sped off for no reason. That's a military/paramilitary check point in a volatile region for crying out loud. In saner climes, she wouldn't have been spared either.
Why don't you play games on your device instead of posting rubbish?
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by SirLakes: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
dkronicle:
are you okay? Have you been to ghana?

No grin
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by chillychill(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
dkronicle:
are you okay? Have you been to ghana?
Ghana lohun lohun he has never been to Lagos seff not to talk of Ghana. All dose young boys n Dere derailed brain plenty for Nl jare.
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Salex007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
where is she coming from in the midnight...
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by awoofawoo: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
TEYA:
When giving their side of the story, the police commissioner, Sadiq Bello, said “It was alleged that the lady, one Angela Igwetu stood up and brought out her head through the sunroof of a Toyota Camry car shouting and calling for help that she was kidnapped.”
Now in the name of God, can someone please tell me when Nigeria police will get sense? You had all the time in the world to cook up a convincing lie and you want to tell me the bolded is the best you could do? So a kidnapped victim brought out her head through the sunroof screaming that she was being kidnapped then a police man (in order to save her) took out his gun and shot her? Thunder go fire your dirty mouth! Akuya kawai!

Exactly same thought on my mind.... sad
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
TEYA:

So SARS killing people in cold blood is also happening in a volatile region? Wetin dey do us for this country self? Abi Stockholm syndrome don start to dey affect us? So to you abuja is a volatile region too? Na wa o! Abuja is one of the safest places to be in Nigeria and the policeman that shot her was a plain idiot! We're they given intelligence report that killers were on the prowl or why was he quick to shoot?

Lol.. Seems you're new here, when u see that moniker, don't even bother to reply his comment, it's a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Z8(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

You clearly don't have any sense .... mtweeh
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Z8(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

Lol.. Seems you're new here, when u see that moniker, don't even bother to reply his comment, it's a waste of time.

choi... I already wasted some kbs on it already grin
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Powerexpert: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
He is an attention seeker, kindly ignore him
emmanuelex1:
You very funny honestly you funny. There are many things you still need to understand.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by imperiouxx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
TEYA:
When giving their side of the story, the police commissioner, Sadiq Bello, said “It was alleged that the lady, one Angela Igwetu stood up and brought out her head through the sunroof of a Toyota Camry car shouting and calling for help that she was kidnapped.”
Now in the name of God, can someone please tell me when Nigeria police will get sense? You had all the time in the world to cook up a convincing lie and you want to tell me the bolded is the best you could do? So a kidnapped victim brought out her head through the sunroof screaming that she was being kidnapped then a police man (in order to save her) took out his gun and shot her? Thunder go fire your dirty mouth! Akuya kawai!

Well narrated. She was screaming that she was been kidnapped and the best option a Nigerian police had was to kill everyone in the car including the victim. Wtf!
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by hrykanu231(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Our society is what you and I created

We all failed

Rip to the dead

May God give the family and friends the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
"We all failed" including Buhari right?
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by TruthinAction: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is why it's important to have a sixth sense. This is only gotten when you are born again and filled with the Holy Spirit. You will know when something bad is about to happen and avoid it.
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by makeitijn: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
A young lady just coming out of her teenage years, heading to a party by 3:00AM?
just a glimpse of what's left of your future wife.
especially when she's not a virgin.

my goodness me.
RIP shaaa
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by macanu(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian police they have stored lies sorry I mean statement to tell us grin

Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by emmykey0128(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2018
Did you read the policeman reason for shooting her? He never said he shot her because she refused to wait after flagging her down,he said she was screaming for help that she has been kidnapped, that was why he opened fire on the car,blame the trigger happy policeman,
ChiefAzubuike1:

Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Rejoice5000(f): 2:47am On Jul 10, 2018
TEYA:
Hahahaha we bi twins? That's wat i was thinking while reading dis poo.9ja Police which way?
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Kabaka100: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

We all failed

Rip to the dead

Exactly. Nigerians reaping what they've sowed!
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by darqly(m): 4:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Who else has noticed how accurate Nigeria police are when shooting at innocent citizens vs how useless they are when they confront gunmen?
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by jeff1607(m): 4:21am On Jul 10, 2018
sarrki:

We all failed

Rip to the dead

you and Kini ?

speak for yourself o

I haven't voted before
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by olayinkajnr(m): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2018
ogolomachi:
slap for saying the truth, you need your head checked..... blacks are too emotional and sentimental in their decision making

What truth?

Yes I need my head checked but you definitely need your brain checked. Someone is dead and and you said it is her fault?

How is it her fault? What happened to everyone will die? Did you even try to read what he wrote it?

How can you blame a dead person for her death?

Even when the police have been instructed to dismantle all road blocks.

A police killed an innocent citizen, how is that not their fault? You can exonerate the police and blame the victim. That's the reason why the poster I quoted should be slapped and even you too.

And talking about blacks, are you a white?
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by target100: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2018
I know your type, if it doesn't affect them directly then they are cool , tnx to selfish ppl like you our politicians are having good times. Or have you replaced your brain with akara that you can't think and for you to mention sane climes shows you 'rehab not experienced any at all probably one of those that travels out and speak diff ascent from watching movies. How did animal like you even have access to a phone? This is bad
ChiefAzubuike1:

Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by Ignatio(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
So shouting for help can now get you killed? How do these people get employed into the force.
Re: Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated by zinizta: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2018
TEYA:

did you read her friends' comments? it corroborated the policemen statement....she stuck her head out...thats the fact!

plus she was high according to her friends. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.