Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

It Is Not Always About PDP And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Always About PDP And APC (553 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Fact Check: Old Dollar Wads Spark Misinformation About PDP Primary / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Always About PDP And APC by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nigerians! Please be wise!
This was how APC restructured in 2014 ahead of 2015 elections. We shouldn’t give a fûck if the new coalition is CUPP or MUGG, neither should we give a damn about the current cancer called APC.

It’s high time we vote for a candidate with no God father. Candidate who would make decisions without considering the interest of Old Party leaders.

When I saw the chairmen of each party appending their signatures for the new coalition, I kept imagining how they must have sat down and agreed on how to share positions and resources to further milk the coffers of this country.

As I write this piece, it is with a heavy heart; especially when people congratulated the new alliance. How can they have forgotten how bad things were when PDP was in power?

If CUPP wins and installs a candidate worst than buhari today, does it mean if buhari should restructure APC, they’d win again in 2023?

Nigerians, think deep!
Be wise!
4 years of life is important!
This is a country that should be richer than USA and RUsSIA combined given our natural resources. Look at where we are!

Open your eyes before we start cursing those who keep voting for the old bastards in APC and CUPP.

A word is enough!

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Always About PDP And APC by pode(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
TaminaliaCatapa:
Nigerians! Please be wise!
This was how APC restructured in 2014 ahead of 2015 elections. We shouldn’t give a fûck if the new coalition is CUPP or MUGG, neither should we give a damn about the current cancer called APC.

It’s high time we vote for a candidate with no God father. Candidate who would make decisions without considering the interest of Old Party leaders.

When I saw the chairmen of each party appending their signatures for the new coalition, I kept imagining how they must have sat down and agreed on how to share positions and resources to further milk the coffers of this country.

As I write this piece, it is with a heavy heart; especially when people congratulated the new alliance. How can they have forgotten how bad things were when PDP was in power?

If CUPP wins and installs a candidate worst than buhari today, does it mean if buhari should restructure APC, they’d win again in 2023?

Nigerians, think deep!
Be wise!
4 years of life is important!
This is a country that should be richer than USA and RUsSIA combined given our natural resources. Look at where we are!

Open your eyes before we start cursing those who keep voting for the old bastards in APC and CUPP.

A word is enough!

Crying crying APC baby
Re: It Is Not Always About PDP And APC by e7ejinima: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Anything but Buhari!
Re: It Is Not Always About PDP And APC by lordm(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
After buhari, what next?
Re: It Is Not Always About PDP And APC by TaminaliaCatapa: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
pode:

Crying crying APC baby

You were too foolish to read thoroughly? That’s a neutral post up there shaming both APC and PDP

(1) (Reply)

Buhari At ICC, Promises To Conduct Credible, Violence-free Polls In 2019 / PRESS RELEASE Rapc: Promises Of Oil Well, Automatic Tickets Won't Stop Our Leade / Police Restructuring: A Letter To The President By A Concerned Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.