Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? (10081 Views)

Please, I Need Direction To Ikeja (omole Phase 1) From Iju Ishaga / Vacancy @ Dee Unique College Omole Phase 2.berger. / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by dedons: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good day everyone.
I have an upcoming interview at the above named location.
How do I get there from Oshodi?
Thank you as I await your response.
Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by OneCorner: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Trek or carry bicycle

Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by dedons: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Trek or carry bicycle
And you think day you get sense so.

mumu!
Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by Saintabdul(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2018
You can either take a bus from oshodi going to Ikeja along or Ikeja inside, from Ikeja computer village enter bus going to Ojodu-Berger, tell the driver/conductor you are alighting at Hotel busstop/Omole gate

2nd option
From Oshodi enter a bus going to Ojota, when you get to Ojota use the over head bridge and cross the road into Olosuso side/kudirat abiola way, enter bus from there going to Ojodu-Berger

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by dedons: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Saintabdul:
You can either take a bus from oshodi going to Ikeja along or Ikeja inside, from Ikeja computer village enter bus going to Ojodu-Berger, tell the driver/conductor you are alighting at Hotel busstop/Omole gate

2nd option
From Oshodi enter a bus going to Ojota, when you get to Ojota use the over head bridge and cross the road into Olosuso side/kudirat abiola way, enter bus from there going to Ojodu-Berger
Thanks bro. God bless you for me
Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by dedons: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Saintabdul:

2nd option
can I take Berger straight from oshodi and still alight at Hotel bus stop?
Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by bigzykizzy: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
No, the best is enter ikeja bus from oshodi, then ask anyone where you can get ojodu Berger bus, it's easy to locate. then tell conductor your stopping at omole phase one or hotel bus stop
Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by dedons: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2018
bigzykizzy:
No, the best is enter ikeja bus from oshodi, then ask anyone where you can get ojodu Berger bus, it's easy to locate. then tell conductor your stopping at omole phase one or hotel bus stop
Thank you brother, God bless you.
Re: How Do I Get To Omole Estate (phase 1) @ikeja? by U1(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Saintabdul:

2nd option

Thanks, you did well.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy- Rivers State -okrika, Oyigbo,ogba/egbema, Ikwerre, Ahoda / Mathematicians In Industries / Central Bank Of Nigeria,abuja Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.