Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Justin Bieber Gets Engaged To Hailey Baldwin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Gets Engaged To Hailey Baldwin (308 Views)

Photos: Justin Bieber Cries Beside Hailey Baldwin After Selena Gomez's "Breakdow / Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Lock Lips In Deep Passionate Kiss (photo) / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Gets Engaged To Hailey Baldwin by numberseven: 1:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Justin Bieber finally broke his silence on his engagement to Hailey Baldwin. The singer shared two black & white pictures of them, which includes Baldwin proudly flexing the ring, as well as a lengthy, heartfelt caption speaking on their future together.

“Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you! So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY. I promise to lead our family with honor and integrity letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make.” He wrote, “You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else.”

Source: Ekasi - https://ekasihiphop.com/justin-bieber-gets-engaged

(1) (Reply)

Singer 2face Idibia Accompanies VP, Yemi Osinbajo To Hollywood (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Changes Name To ‘king Tonto’ / Bisola Covers The New Edition Of The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.