Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Life - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life (2473 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 5 Things You Can Engage In During Your Service Year / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life by FunnyDude(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2018
What are the skills?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life by FunnyDude(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2018
post=69234721:
What are the skills?

From my write-up, you can infer from it. I'm into Sales copy, SEOs and marketing niche
Re: Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

From my write-up, you can infer from it. I'm into Sales copy, SEOs and marketing niche
That is a very good one then.
All the very best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life by Maj196(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2018
The earlier our eyes are open the better. Skill rules
Re: Life by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2018
nothing is easy, even life after investment is tougher. ask me how fr av been coping with life after investing all my savings on printing business.
Re: Life by FunnyDude(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Maj196:
The earlier our eyes are open the better. Skill rules

Seriously.. My skills has been paying me after Nysc. Even my so called BSc hasn't fetch me 1kobo
Re: Life by Maj196(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

Seriously.. My skills has been paying me after Nysc. Even my so called BSc hasn't fetch me 1kobo
Good for you
Re: Life by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2018
shocked cool
Re: Life by COLDMIND(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

Re: Life by COLDMIND(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

Would you mind carrying me along? Dont mind d cost

Re: Life by FunnyDude(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=COLDMIND post=69371232][/quote]

Bro you're just quoting me like a sugar daddy wooing a Slay queen. Talk wetin you want talk.
Re: Life by Ganjafama(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
FunnyDude:

Oga mi, what do you think of 3d animation. Will it be okay to freelance in upwork.?
Re: Life by FunnyDude(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ganjafama:
Oga mi, what do you think of 3d animation. Will it be okay to freelance in upwork.?

Sure. Just package well

1 Like

Re: Life by FunnyDude(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
kenralph:
Big bro. I'm currently serving and each time i try to imagine what would become of me after this service fear grips me. I have every resources i need to learn a digital skill but kind of find it difficult to zero in on a particular skill. As someone who has passed this stage in life please i beg you in the name of God, could you help point me in the right direction? I know that making money from any venture takes time. I just need to start learning something that has the potential to fetch me money one year from now or even more. Help a brother.... Thanks

Bro is normal to feel that way as a corper. I even regret serving Nigeria throughout my one year I was useless due to the mirage acclaimed monthly Allawe of 19800, it makes me lazy throughout that service year. Now I make that 2 or 3 days with my laptop ND phone.
What I will advice you is don't be carried away with your kaki ooo.. Na illusion. When allawe stop you go know.

I discovered my purpose due to hunger after my Nysc.

"An hungry man is an angry man. "

Just try and learn anything you're good with and develop from there.

Like me I'm a Data Analyst who can use R SPSS MINITAB, SAS from the University but same thing happened to me.
Thank God for hunger that paved my way to stick to one purpose.. Lols

Today I'm a copywriter, SEO writer, Creative writer and Technical writer. Then after that skills.. My customer service is my priority.
I learnt a BADASS reverse psychology marketing skills too to up my game.. The rest is an history.

You can do better if you desired to do it by sticking to one purpose and be dope at it.
Re: Life by Ganjafama(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
FunnyDude:

Sure. Just package well
How long did take you to learn the skills (SEO and others)?
Re: Life by boborneyor(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
I finished NYSC in April this year too....Since then I have been trying to figure out what I can do but I have never try to learn a good skill on YouTube.....This writeup serves as a motivation to me .Please how do I subscribe for that MTN midnight plan
Re: Life by Maj196(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
boborneyor:
I finished NYSC in April this year too....Since then I have been trying to figure out what I can do but I have never try to learn a good skill on YouTube.....This writeup serves as a motivation to me .Please how do I subscribe for that MTN midnight plan
Migrate to pulse then send Night to 131 from 12am to 4am.
Re: Life by Yian1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello Corpers, there is a wonderful Opportunity for you to be your boss and won't work under somebody when you finish service. You will be Financially Stable for the rest of your life. It is Network Marketing Business.

I'm explaining everything about it to people tonight by 9pm on WhatsApp.

If you are interested, message me on this number: 08164269252
Re: Life by mrphysics(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2018
FunnyDude:

Bro is normal to feel that way as a corper. I even regret serving Nigeria throughout my one year I was useless due to the mirage acclaimed monthly Allawe of 19800, it makes me lazy throughout that service year. Now I make that 2 or 3 days with my laptop ND phone.
What I will advice you is don't be carried away with your kaki ooo.. Na illusion. When allawe stop you go know.

I discovered my purpose due to hunger after my Nysc.

"An hungry man is an angry man. "

Just try and learn anything you're good with and develop from there.

Like me I'm a Data Analyst who can use R SPSS MINITAB, SAS from the University but same thing happened to me.
Thank God for hunger that paved my way to stick to one purpose.. Lols

Today I'm a copywriter, SEO writer, Creative writer and Technical writer. Then after that skills.. My customer service is my priority.
I learnt a BADASS reverse psychology marketing skills too to up my game.. The rest is an history.

You can do better if you desired to do it by sticking to one purpose and be dope at it.
Wow, you have some nice skills bro. More money to your pocket. There's nothing better than freelancing. Life becomes sweet and you don't have to think about the problem of Nigeria. You have no connection with what is happening, you reset your goals and keep it high.

4 months to the end of my NYSC, that's when I started freelancing, I left NYSC with a saving of N350k. That was the least I have made thus far. After NYSC, I got a nice job, yet continued freelancing. This month alone, I made $2152 that's N740k.

The sky is your limit. If you are on Fiverr let me know, if you are not still let me know. I have replied your mail and to be honest, I am so proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Life by FunnyDude(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
mrphysics:

Wow, you have some nice skills bro. More money to your pocket. There's nothing better than freelancing. Life becomes sweet and you don't have to think about the problem of Nigeria. You have no connection with what is happening, you reset your goals and keep it high.

4 months to the end of my NYSC, that's when I started freelancing, I left NYSC with a saving of N350k. That was the least I have made thus far. After NYSC, I got a nice job, yet continued freelancing. This month alone, I made $2152 that's N740k.

The sky is your limit. If you are on Fiverr let me know, if you are not still let me know. I have replied your mail and to be honest, I am so proud of you

Mphysics.. I'm proud of you too. You paved the idea for me.. As a fellow superlion. This is just the beginning of your story. So I pray.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member, sister of Nollywood Actress Remmy Among Those Killed By Boko Haram / Webdesign Mentorship / NYSC Batch A 2005: Welcome To The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.