Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website (19808 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Yomzzyblog: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Leo Babarinde Dasilva is a year older today, July 10, 2018.

To mark his day, he shared these photos and wrote;

"First time I don’t feel like celebrating my birthday in any way.
I want to take a good look at myself and reflect on my life thus far.
My father was always the first person to call me and my mother organised prayer sessions for me on my birthdays.
Today, both of you didn’t get to see your pride and joy turn 26.
But, I always feel like you prepared me all my life for this moment, the moment I will be by myself but not entirely by myself.
Raised to be self sufficient, never dependent on anyone physically or emotionally, never trust the world and always to stay strong. I was raised most especially to understand my self worth.
To be honest, I just really miss my parents but still I’m not ungrateful.
I am grateful to God for life and grace.
At 26, I have had so many set backs and managed to bounce back quickly from them. How I do it? God’s grace. I know God is always by my side and my mother was always right behind.
I’m not perfect but I’m perfectly loved.
Experience really isn’t about age but about how much you apply yourself. I was never going to make excuses for myself because of my age. I just work and try my best to achieve as much as I can everyday. As I have understood for a long time that tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
So, Instead of asking for birthday gifts, I have a gift for Nigeria and the rest of Africa.*Click the link on my BIO*. I’m calling on investors and entrepreneurs to join me in shaping the future. Those that need business support and advice as well, the platform is for you. I can’t reply all your business messages about support, investment or support structure(legal advice, financial advice, expertise..etc) but I have created an effective platform with a strong team behind me for that.
leobdasilva.com.
Web designer : @murphy__elo

I am here to create a long lasting legacy, to impact positively into a generation that will do the same for the next and so on. Thank you all for your support, most especially my family, friends and you my supporters. I know I don’t have fans and that’s fine, I only have supporters and I love your support.
All I hear is me so, I’m afraid of nothing."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/bbnaijas-leo-dasilva-celebrates.html

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Yomzzyblog: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Happy Birthday Leo cheesy

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/bbnaijas-leo-dasilva-celebrates.html

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by itspzpics(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2018
:Dhbd bro
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by neromusicals: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Osheee.. angry angry cheesy grin
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Mutemenot(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
cheesy Happy birthday bro. Waiting for the birthday pic with your Fans

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Sirpaul(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
People don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them.
hbd
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by inoki247: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2018
football age..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Julia345(f): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Wow.. Tall n straight... tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Just two comments this don enter front page undecided undecided
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by damilare442: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Happy birthday leo
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by lawrence35(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
This guy is 26, ok... That's beautiful.

If you have heard about dropshipping... This is how you start.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by enabledgoddess(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dude looks older. Can't believe I'm older than him. But then again people appear bigger in media than real life. Happy birthday

6 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by sanpipita(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
26 years? is that his football age or real age, I don't trust these people, that's how tboss was celebrating her 34th birthday after a year she was 23 in the house

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by ProfEinstein: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
This snitch !!!!!
Happy birthday sha
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Idonki(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hppy birthday � to him
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Flexherbal(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Happy Birthday to him!
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Throwback: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
I always thought he was above 30yrs. He certainly looks more mature and dresses same.

I reckon he is the son of Babarinde DaSilva, former SSG of Lagos at the tail end of Col Buba Marwa's administration.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Greizman: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
sanpipita:
26 years? is that his football age or real age, I don't trust these people, that's how tboss was celebrating her 34th birthday after a year she was 23 in the house
Tboss never claimed to be 23 while in the house. Stop saying what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by greatman247(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hbd and congrat
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by lenny12(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Julia345:
Wow.. Tall n straight... tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
hunnn...
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Izabel(f): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Never knew he's packing like this
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by consultancy: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
26 grin
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by IamProdigy: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
wink

congrats to him

NEED AN AMAZING Logo AND BRANDING SERVICES? check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/4604493/need-amazing-logo-plus-other
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by sanpipita(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Greizman:

Tboss never claimed to be 23 while in the house. Stop saying what you don't know

He bio read and was announced 23 when she was unveiled into the house

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Small boy
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by FundmengREP: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
wow, happy birthday.. Many happy returns.. check my signature.... #saveasoul
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Age busters will come soon.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by DonMoga(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
ATLEAST WE CAN ACCEPT HIS OWN AGE OVER OUR GOALKEEPER OWN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Daniella Okeke Stuns In Blue Ruffled Outfit / Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.