Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud (23592 Views)

Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, the issue is solely between Giroud and Henry. there is a big issue between Henry and Giroud that dates way back to 2015 when Thierry Henry went on TV to trash Giroud.... here below is what Thierry Henry said about Giroud at Arsenal (that made Giroud dislike the man)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHbQR7LIcq0
okay now I get it.

Na wah for these footballers sef
Re: France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Giroud should just shut his mouth...

If the FFF wants him they should have employed him. Not making Thierry to look like a betrayer.

Leave the man he is doing his job or employ him if you so need his services

The French side coach and Giroud should be ashamed of themselves for spilling trash

I liked this comment but a mere like doesn't do it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Belgium will beat France come later in the day.
iamnavy1:
The way Belgium go beat France ehnnn
Noblefreeman:
Belgium will make history, they will be the first team to win the world cup with a foreign coach. Me I have said my own
Whobedatte:
France 2 - 4 Belgium FT
stake your papa house grin

i no tell you?!?!?

[img]https://media1./images/ab6fb9a4314b0747a2b432fb682d1344/tenor.gif[/img]

now Giroud (even though he was useless) can make all the claims he wants to Henry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud by mechanics(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Exactly, that's my point...I have actually tipped France to win the world cup but it seems they are not even confident of themselves, cos I don't really see why all these banter, and yet the Belgian side ain't saying anything.
lol, even me also, France won eventually, France all the way.

1 Like

Re: France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud by mechanics(m): 4:56am On Jul 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

afraid to lose because Henri is part of Belgian technical squad?!?!?!?!?! what are you on about bro?! France already has a technical staff, a good one at that, so Henri (even though a French legend) has no place in the squad. so he went to seek a job elsewhere....just like Zidane is the best French coach at the moment but instead of thinking in either A) staying at Real or B) take over the France coach position, he opted for what was best FOR HIM (aka coach the Qatar team for 4yrs with a €200M salary)
lol, am supporting France o, but don't like what the France coach was saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete / Mbappé Thanks Fans For Birthday Wishes As He Turns 24 (Photo) / Chelsea Transfer Ban Reduced After Appeal, Free To Sign Players In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.