Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) (976 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by jenniferlove(f): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Nigerian rappers, Ikechukwu and Uzikwendu who also happen to be sibblings are trending on social media with a video of them exchanging hot slaps.

Though the slaps aren't real (they were just messing around), most of their fans believe it is and are praying to God for peace on their behalf.

Uzikwendu who shared the video wrote, 'I just wanted to put this out there before it goes viral, as my proof that I did not start this. I didn't hit him first, I was provoked . Sorry about this everyone. And to the camera guy thanks for the proof! You saved me with this one.
I pray it's only broken bones and nothing more'.

See the video [url=rappers-ikechukwu-and-his-kid-brother-uzikwendu-exchange-hot-slaps-video]HERE[/url]

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/rappers-ikechukwu-and-his-kid-brother-uzikwendu-exchange-hot-slaps-video

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by Nackzy: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Fight is a normal thing in the family, but one thing that is certain is that they will settle their differences , Blood is thicker than water
Re: Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by Nbote(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2018
OP correct dat thing to Wrappers jor... Uzi could easily have been a top rapper with his fast paced Twister-styled rap while Ikechukwu spent much more time in front of d mirror and gym instead of his career
Re: Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2018
It's normal

Re: Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by decatalyst(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Op you sef go chop one here if care is not taken.

Can't someone chop slap in peace again?

Re: Rappers, Ikechukwu And His Kid Brother, Uzikwendu Exchange 'hot Slaps' (video) by jenniferlove(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

M.C Bob The Magnificent Comedy Show 3 / Popular Actress Confesses On Local TV Series About Her Sex Life"i Can't Stay.. / Who Is The Most Stupid: Gringory, Mr. Ibu or Biliki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.