Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Locked Iphone Dilemma - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Locked Iphone Dilemma (1169 Views)

My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! / Unlocking An Icloud Locked Iphone / How Can I Unlock My Locked Nokia 1280 Keypad Forgot The Code? (2) (3) (4)

Locked Iphone Dilemma by kaypumpin2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
All the engineers in the house,i need your help please.Got an apple iphone 3g(s) 16gb from the UK and on getting to Lagos and inserting my SIM,it indicated incompatible sim.Took it to computer village to unlock and i was told the phone is of higher version and it can not be unlocked undecided

Any solution to this?
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Sauron1: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2010
kay_pumpin:

All the engineers in the house,i need your help please.Got an apple iphone 3g(s) 16gb from the UK and on getting to Lagos and inserting my SIM,it indicated incompatible sim.Took it to computer village to unlock and i was told the phone is of higher version and it can not be unlocked undecided

Any solution to this?

Send it back to the UK.
Apparently, the software to do the unlocking is not yet in Nigeria.
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by kaypumpin2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Send it back to the UK.
Apparently, the software to do the unlocking is not yet in Nigeria.
Yeah i figured,just wondering if the "ware" could have been "smuggled" in by a NL engineer grin
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Sauron1: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Yeah i figured,just wondering if the "ware" could have been "smuggled" in by a NL engineer grin

U might have to wait till September. . . .
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by kaypumpin2(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

U might have to wait till September. . . .
All those my paki friends in Durban/Pretoria will surely have a solution for it . . . till then i am stuck with my ineffective STORM 1 angry
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2010
kay_pumpin:

All those my paki friends in Durban/Pretoria will surely have a solution for it . . . till then i am stuck with my ineffective STORM 1 angry

It's the same thing without a fast internet service.
Storm or iPhone. . . . .Whatz the difference? Nor be to receive and call?
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by kaypumpin2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

It's the same thing without a fast internet service.
Storm or iPhone. . . . .Whatz the difference? Nor be to receive and call?
BB shouldn't have bothered with coming up with a phone that's screen touch. . .i am not even talking about its functions and what not,the screen's response to touch is poor.Iphone shits on it anyday. . .

BTW,u nor dey go watch WC?
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
kay_pumpin:

BB shouldn't have bothered with coming up with a phone that's screen touch. . .i am not even talking about its functions and what not,the screen's response to touch is poor.Iphone shits on it anyday. . .

It was deliberate. . . . .They wanted to make a click-able touch screen.
I like the Storm but i agree the iPhone is better(apple has got some mad apps).

BTW,u nor dey go watch WC?

Exams nor gree me.
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Damix007(m): 2:53am On Jun 26, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Any solution to this?

Jailbreaking and Unlocking solutions for iphone 3gs with new bootrom is now available in ikeja. This shuldnt cost u more dan 3k or 4k from wat i heard. Met someone who unlocked his phone on tuesday. He has a shop in ikeja and can link you wit d engr who wil do the unlockin for u. His name is seyi and can be reached on 01-8745639.

ps Be vigilant when carrying out any form of transaction in ikeja. 'Boys are not smilin'
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by krfalana: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2010
i unlock iphone 3g version 3.13 and 3gs 4.0 for jst 2.5k best price so far in d market for nw .dis my num 08036583370 or my addres 20 oremiji street computer village ikeja.cheers
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2010
Unlocking of Iphone is completely free. Only dushbags pay for that, Internet's got a lot of freebies for the iphone, Browse and you'll be HACKIVATED!!
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Damix007(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
Is it possible to download third party apps to a 3G iphone without wifi and how can i go about it?
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by cyprianjr(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ Poster, i just installed the firmware 3.1.3 to my iPhone 3G 16GB, it was upgraded from my previous firmware 3.0.1 and i did it myself online ( thank God for YouTube ).

You need not have your phone returned to the UK,it is quit easy doing it yourself.
Re: Locked Iphone Dilemma by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 30, 2010
@ Damix007

You should be able to download the Apps you need via Cydia using your normal phone browsing features. MTN's better for things like this but you've got to be on one of their browsing plan to be able to enjoy this. I'll advise you use Wi Fi though!!

@ Poster

Go to www.redmondpie.com and find your way into the iPhone unlocking centre,that should help.

New Samsung B3210 Corbytxt For Sale (@ Cheap Price) / Activation Code Of Mtn Daily Brower / Bbm On Pc Using Bluestack App

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61