Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (81603 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by dujibet: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
big fiel
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by idonhammer: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Business gone wrong no biggie,Nigeria amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by iamtardey: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
make i just dey here my fela dey go jor
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
David bleble is an igbo name confirmed
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Who else came to see the vagina but was disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by thaprofit88: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
But later she took out[b] 12 grams of Cocaine[/b] from her private parts.

U mean her VJAY did all that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by brownhawk: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I doubt am wink cheesy
I've had enough experience with this people. I can nearly tell their differences

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by passey: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Boys have expanded and slacked the yeye kpekus na him the smart osho kukuma use the vacant space store some things inside... No wonder some kitten be like wetin dey addictive... you nack small na so de thing go dey hungry you!!!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by bewla(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Na them the hardworking people.. David Blessing,
I wish to c the Virginia photo with the thing inside

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nbote:
Busted... Considering she's got no priors, it means she's been getting away with it before now...

could be her 1st time... to test the water with a national flight (kolkata to mumbai) before trying international flights.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
THE URGE FOR QUICK MONEY IS DRIVING NIGERIANS TO TAKE DESPERATE ACTION NOT MINDING THE PUNISHMENT AND SHAME THAT GOES WITH THEIR BEING CAUGHT BY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT.

When she enter Nigeria she will be celebrated and she will be flaunting her mansion and other big properties to our dirty face.

You that is hardworking will now be feeling that God has let you down.

IT IS BETTER TO BE POOR AND LIVE WITH GOOD NAME THAN TO BE CAUGHT WITH HARD DRUGS AND BE DISGRACED WITH JAIL TERMS IF NOT DEATH SENTENCE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Them use drug swear for these people Ni....
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
vagina have suffer, next time it come to earth it won't stay in between some ladies legs

thank God she was caught, if not we wouldn't have been hearing words how are hustling had paved way for her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
i cant imagine d stink from her stinking pekus
bich
we all know Igbos
are

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by musawisdom(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmn!

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Vested(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
NCAN excos don loss for this one.
David Blessing!!!
grin

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by SenorFax(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
That's igbo girls for you. They will use that vagina do anything to bring money to their pocket.

They will now come back and be looking for God fearing husband, preferably a catholic member. May God protect us from these dogs

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by 9japarrot: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please 12g of cocaine is approx how many inches dick? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Antipob777(f): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
I know this Blessing, she is from owerri, IMO state.

I remember one December she was spraying Dollar at a traditional wedding at Mbaise.

Its the end for her. That's how this Igbo's will keep disgracing us.

You keep hearing them say I must make it.

Shame on Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Smasma: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where is it ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Bruemath(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by EvilMetahuman: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
brownhawk:
I bet u 20k she's from anambra
20k says she is from abia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by brownhawk: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
20k says she is from abia
angry u challenge me? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
I don't have much to say because of ban....

IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
brownhawk:
She be pure Igbo amaka cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Antipob777:
I know this Blessing, she is from owerri, IMO state.

I remember one December she was spraying Dollar at a traditional wedding at Mbaise.

Its the end for her. That's how this Igbo's will keep disgracing us.

You keep hearing them say I must make it.

Shame on Igbos

My beautiful good woman...

You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by brownhawk: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jesse25:

She be pure Igbo amaka cheesy
the face alone is nothing near Yoruba or has a or any other tribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by analryder: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is the problem...still calling her BIG BABE....SMH!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Omo,

This woman toto go wide oo

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) by mavinc4u(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
brownhawk:

There they go again. The reads Nigeria woman but nuisance will not let them see clearly. If you have some sense of reasoning in you, you will know that the woman can never be igbo because igbo women don't do such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.