Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic (34282 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by CastedDude: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2018
What must have prompted this little boy to kill himself?..This is the question being asked by many who were left shocked after he was found dead yesterday at Adiabo, Cross River State. According to reports, the young boy was discovered by neighbours who spotted his dangling body hanging in an uncompleted building in a suspected case of suicide.

Nobody knows what led his actions yet as investigation has commenced into his death.

While many are saying the boy killed himself, others are arguing that the boy might have been murdered and his body hung by the killer in order to look like suicide.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/little-boy-found-dead-in-uncompleted-building-in-suspected-case-of-suicide-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Agadsman(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
I suspect murder

There's no special feeling attached to first to comment. What's all the fuss for?? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Danelo(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
He thought it was going to be fun up there.

Rest in peace

How many suicide cases have we had on nairaland between last month and now?
Close to 20 I guess.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by swiz123(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Agadsman:
I suspect murder
angry

I think it's left for a forensic technician to decide if the boy died of asphyxiation.

The murderer certainly cannot stick the boy's tongue out in that manner

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by clevvermind(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari is the cause. The frustration under this government is too much.

22 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by thesicilian: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
In Nigeria, every death by hanging is called suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by loveth360(f): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
it may not be suicide.
Enemy can do something like this to avoid suspicious.

Not everybody hanging on a rope is a suicidal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by CaptainG00D: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2018
swiz123:
angry

I think it's left for a forensic technician to decide if the boy died of asphyxiation.

His tongue can still stick out if choked with hands

11 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by samuelchimmy(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Once again This is Nigeria
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Blackfire(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2018
It was a murder case...

The clue is in the surrounding..

6 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by OfficialAPCNig: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
The Bringer of Death struck again.
#Back2Daura

1 Like

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Authoreety: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
D ground around dat place is dry sand and can really tell a lot only if security operatives in nigeria hav d right sense

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Kylekent59: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
angry

Many thing might be involved, there are ways some parents treat their children that make them scared each day.

Just like a 6 years old girl that mistakenly broke 3 crates of egg, she began weeping that her mother would kill her, that she will kill herself.

But come to think of it,where did he learn that act?

People should stop committing suicide, where there's life, there's hope.
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Iamgrey5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is really sad

I can't bear to steer at the picture for too long

There is nothing around in the picture to suggest he might have killed himself.

He needed a temporary structure to support himself to reach that height he hanged himself.

He couldn't have gotten rid of the structure either because he was dead

Although he might have used the window, but I doubt his body will be that far from the window. if he did.

I suspect murder framed like suicide.

10 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Too young to be a Suicide angry
Police should investigate
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by lastmaster(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
The dullard from duara, well done

1 Like

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
So this little boy can knot a rope strong enough to hold him? How did he fasten the rope to the building?

Only God will punish the wicked murderer.

8 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
swiz123:
angry

Well, if they put the noose on him and drop him from a distance while accurately ensuring the footstool used is in consonance with his height and the length of rope ,it could be ruled 'suicide' but again if that was the case their would be sign of struggle with rumpled clothing and probably if the forensic tech is smart he or she will figure out the difference from finger prints and scratches on the body during the struggle. All this can only happen if we have the equipment. and the will power to know the truth behind this.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by cyrielo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
swiz123:
angry

fair point
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by 21savages: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Death once u're gone u're gone.
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
And how tall is he that he was able to tie the rope up to that extent!! ��

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
swiz123:
angry

There are no forensic technicians in this sh!t hole country called Nigeria.
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Y Is Bubu Wickedt?
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Clearly a murder case because that boy did not hang himself. But with the very useless Nigerian police they won't be able to solve anything.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Dasherz(f): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
murder by hanging

1 Like

Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by ipobarethieves: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
sad
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Alexrayz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This is really sad

I can't bear to steer at the picture for too long

There is nothing around in the picture to suggest he might have killed himself.

He needs a temporary structure to support himself to reach that height he hanged himself.

He couldn't have gotten rid of the structure either because he was dead

Although he might have used the window, but I doubt his body will be that far from the window.

I suspect murder framed like suicide.

You forgot to see dat window pane
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by cabilla(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Agadsman:
I suspect murder
yea
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by Iamgrey5(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alexrayz:

You forgot to see dat window pane
Which window pane?
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by neolboy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
The police should do their investigation very well, it may be a case of murder
Re: Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic by neolboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
swiz123:
angry

What if he was strangled to death by a rope

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) / Security Guard's Wife Mistaken For Millionaire's Wife, Kidnapped In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.