Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) (25953 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
wen i talked to mercy johnson,did i involve your mother?

Andy2274:
. If she was to be your sister you will be clapping for her. Sorry, your sister made their p....y so cheap. Congrats to Mercy Johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
stop quoting your life
mayze:

The fact that u r not used to a lady being successful around you,doesn't mean you should down play a successful woman when you see one.very primitive mentality u v got
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by mayze: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
stop quoting your life
Get busy with your life,ànd quit hating
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by jacklineogeline: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
loving this lady always ,may God continue to increase and expand you the more...may your haters run and forget their shoes...lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
forreelinc:
R.I.P mercy johnson
Reign....In....Poland
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
funny foooool

mayze:

Get busy with your life,ànd quit hating
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by mayze: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
funny foooool

Surprise me by typing something reasonable.I pray you get that job you v been seeking for,so you can stop being sad and intimidated by other people's sucess.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by gwama: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:
ugly girl with dirty skin

For you, a clean complexion is what complexion? cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
SMILING ALL THE WAY,GOD PASS YOU
mayze:

Surprise me by typing something reasonable.I pray you get that job you v been seeking for,so you can stop being sad and intimidated by other people's sucess.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
mayze:

What you wish others will definitely fall back on you and your loved ones.good or bad.
sad weak!
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by emelda86(f): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
am not sure if Mercy Johnson husband is the only man in her life

i dont trust her for one minute
fucking to be influential

any idiot that quote me again,i will swear for you

Typical Nigerian man with insecurities
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
am not sure if Mercy Johnson husband is the only man in her life

i dont trust her for one minute
fucking to be influential

any idiot that quote me again,i will swear for you

Go and drink panadol and sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

TAMPAN: I Can Never Be Silenced - Iyabo Ojo Reacts / Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.