Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) (25911 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
wen i talked to mercy johnson,did i involve your mother?

Andy2274:
. If she was to be your sister you will be clapping for her. Sorry, your sister made their p....y so cheap. Congrats to Mercy Johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
stop quoting your life
mayze:

The fact that u r not used to a lady being successful around you,doesn't mean you should down play a successful woman when you see one.very primitive mentality u v got
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by mayze: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
stop quoting your life
Get busy with your life,ànd quit hating
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by jacklineogeline: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
loving this lady always ,may God continue to increase and expand you the more...may your haters run and forget their shoes...lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
forreelinc:
R.I.P mercy johnson
Reign....In....Poland
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
funny foooool

mayze:

Get busy with your life,ànd quit hating
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by mayze: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
funny foooool

Surprise me by typing something reasonable.I pray you get that job you v been seeking for,so you can stop being sad and intimidated by other people's sucess.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by gwama: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:
ugly girl with dirty skin

For you, a clean complexion is what complexion? cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by judecares1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
SMILING ALL THE WAY,GOD PASS YOU
mayze:

Surprise me by typing something reasonable.I pray you get that job you v been seeking for,so you can stop being sad and intimidated by other people's sucess.
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
mayze:

What you wish others will definitely fall back on you and your loved ones.good or bad.
sad weak!
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by emelda86(f): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
am not sure if Mercy Johnson husband is the only man in her life

i dont trust her for one minute
fucking to be influential

any idiot that quote me again,i will swear for you

Typical Nigerian man with insecurities
Re: Mercy Johnson Bags A Cooking Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
judecares1:
am not sure if Mercy Johnson husband is the only man in her life

i dont trust her for one minute
fucking to be influential

any idiot that quote me again,i will swear for you

Go and drink panadol and sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.