Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally (495 Views)

Obasanjo Makes Statement Known / Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally by Infonews4: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2018
In a dramatic manner , a former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Monday , stormed the rally of one of the governorship aspirants on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State , Oladipupo Adebutu .

Adebutu, who is currently representing Remo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives and his supporters were at the rally held within the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library when the former President arrived in his Toyota jeep in a convoy of other cars .

This threw the supporters into a wild jubilation, as Obasanjo alighted from the vehicle . The former President, who is also an in - law to the aspirant , said , “ I am just passing by and decided to say hello and wish you well .” Immediately he extended his
pleasantries , he jumped into the jeep and he left with the convoy of cars in his trail to his residence situated within the premises .
Obasanjo had reiterated that he had quit partisan politics when he established his Coalition for Nigeria Movement, which later fused into the African Democratic Congress.
He, however, said his doors remained open for consultations by all Nigerians who shared his views of a united country . Before the rally, Adebutu had earlier visited the Alake and Paramount Ruler of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo, in his palace to seek the monarch ’ s support and blessing.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1507/obasanjo-makes-surprise-appearance-at-pdp-rally?new=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 uboma oam4j seun

Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally by buharitill2023: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
I want Belgium to carry the cup.

And fayose should be ready for jail.

Because is buhari till 2023.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally by PapaBaby: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
buharitill2023:

[/s]

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally by resurgent2019: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
buharitill2023:

What is all these? Your case is getting critical as the days roll by. Seek help immediately.
Re: Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At PDP Rally by Don4eva(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2018
buharitill2023:

I want Belgium to win the world cup too

And Buhari to be thrown away in 2019

Because your brain needs a factory reset grin

(1) (Reply)

I We Become A Very Bad Person, I We Destroy Lives And Properties. / Ortom’s Aides Behind Benue Killings, Oshiomhole Alleges / I’ll Rather Quit Politics Than Return To PDP -- Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.