Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (103902 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Pataricatering(f): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daboomb:

Which kin nonsense statement be this?

An Atheist is someone who does not believe in the 'mainstream' Religions/God, it does not mean they dont believe in something.
Infact, most ritualist are Un-Godly people => Atheist

Better date someone with HUMAN FEELING and a KIND HEART

All these useless youngmen we have all over the place now, they dont beleive in patience and hardwork.
They want quick and easy money.
Beware of that your lazy Boyfriend who is always dreaming he gonna buy you a G-Wagon...he is already planning to use you for money rituals
undecided undecided
atheists don’t believe in God neither do they believe in the devil who is the opposite construct of God ! To believe in things like money ritual etc you have to believe there is a devil ! Atheists believe in humanity mostly and that people are responsible for their actions ! Money ritual CANNOT make you rich ! Smarts , education , business savvy , financial intelligence are what make you rich !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by BabaRamota1980: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
paramakina202:
This guy is the dembest ritualist in history of skull mining,how could he have buried his victim inside his room?
I join Ojiofor in saying No to scull mining.

How about pastor that buried decapitated body of a girl under altar in his church?

Thats what they are instructed to do and guess what.....the victim is always someone related that.

He was domb from beginning when he listened and followed word of that herbalist.

We beat Northern almajiri for their vulnerability to brainwash by Islamic clerics that command them to go kill.

Look at a university graduate getting brainwashed to go kill. So wetin we go say now?

Me personally i want the herbalist to be caught. He has done this severally and led many greedy boys to kill innocent lives. He must be caught and eliminated to save another victim from his plot. Where is his photo so we can keep eyes open for him?
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
tolijascro:

so you can't type in English abi.....as if na only yorubas dey use nairaland
shebi you will ask me to translate like a gentleman. E no bring fight na. Kobaja WA Iwo Broda yi wink

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by paramakina202: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

How about pastor that buried decapitated body of a girl under altar in his church?

Thats what they are instructed to do and guess what.....the victim is always someone related that.

He was domb from beginning when he listened and followed word of that herbalist.

We beat Northern almajiri for their vulnerability to brainwash by Islamic clerics that command them to go kill.

Look at a university graduate getting brainwashed to go kill. So wetin we go say now?

Me personally i want the herbalist to be caught. He has done this severally and led many greedy boys to kill innocent lives. He must be caught and eliminated to save another victim from his plot. Where is his photo so we can keep eyes open for him?

I have said it before that Nigeria have to eliminate native doctors from from our societies to avoid this type of killings.
The idiots recommend human sacrifice to greedy fools and they carry it out to the later.
Gather all native doctors and shoot them at close range human ritual will stop. they are of no good use .
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Can someone be so daft as to kill his girlfriend, bury her in his room with the hope that he can use her parts to create wealth by way of rituals?

What's more stupid is that the lady he killed is the daughter of an ex-deputy governor.

How did he ever think this would work out?

I'll like to hear his statement.

I suspect the ritual story is just spice by bloggers. To be blunt, There is no shortage of women and locations for such an activity.

The guy could easily have found a nobody victim, and he could have buried her in a Bush. I think she died in his presence, and Nigeria being Nigeria this was his desperate and amateur attempt at concealment.

3 Likes

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by GavelSlam: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
oyb:

I suspect the ritual story is just spice by bloggers. To be blunt, There is no shortage of women and locations for such an activity.

The guy could easily have found a nobody victim, and he could have buried her in a Bush. I think she died in his presence, and Nigeria being Nigeria this was his desperate and amateur attempt at concealment.

These days of codeine and tramadol, I won't put it past the lady to have overdosed on some diet.

Fearing for his skin the guy may have panicked.

This is why I keep insisting on hearing the boy's defence.

2 Likes

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Deporps(f): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
May God save us oo since the invention of the slang Slay Queen
most slay Queen as been slay(slaughtered) in the name of forming big on social media
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by themanderon: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Such an idiot. what are they waiting for? Off with his head. One less soulless beast amongst us will make the world a bit better.

2 Likes

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by boolet: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
kaluxy007:
His dad na bricklayer o
grin grin grin
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Zinnykel0147(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Davidfash10000:
Davido Show Off Cars Worth 400 Million In His Garage As He Beats Wizkid, Tekno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeK5atN8kls

But wait o. Dat black ride b like Chioma assurance ride o. Dats to say chi chi de house
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by toprealman: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Can someone be so daft as to kill his girlfriend, bury her in his room with the hope that he can use her parts to create wealth by way of rituals?

What's more stupid is that the lady he killed is the daughter of an ex-deputy governor.

How did he ever think this would work out?

I'll like to hear his statement.
Go watch malaysian Money for more info on how these twisted souls operate.

2 Likes

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by macaranta(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
How do some girls end up with such idiots... It's baffling
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
So ritual dey work nie naija and Africa still dey like this?

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by jimcaddy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
As in I feel that There is more to this story that meet the eye. I still don't get how you can kidnap your own girlfriend, dumbu her and harvest her body parts and bury her under your bed in your room, without thinking you'll be discovered.. I still don't get how he was planning to escape this.... All because you want to hammer, you sent this poor girl to the great beyond... God punish you...

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2018
seankay:

Bro! We are on the same reasoning level. How can you think of killing the daughter of a whole former Deputy Governor even in the same state and go Scott free? Surely that guy is daft or a roaming mad man.

Clear case of villagers finally catching up with him and tying his destiny. Glad!
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by GrammarCheck: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2018
tiswell:
Jane doe now that remindsme of the America's block burster movie BLIND SPOT

Lol! Was it a good movie? I'll look out for it
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Nightmareo07: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Yorubas and ritual
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2018
ojimbo:
Better date an Atheist because his only problem is that he must always encourage you to work hard to sort problems out instead of praying all night and expecting miracles which makes people too desperate to do any kind of evil just to get what they wants.
An Atheist doesn't believe in rituals so you have nothing to fear about,
All those that always shout God, More blessings,
Small girl with big God are all wicked creatures if you have encountered them
Shut up, being an atheist doesn't make you wiser in any way, and not believing in rituals does not mean it doesn't exist! Stop marketing stupidity!

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2018
being an atheist doesn't make you wiser in any way, and not believing in rituals does not mean it doesn't exist! Stop marketing stupidity!
ojimbo:
Better date an Atheist because his only problem is that he must always encourage you to work hard to sort problems out instead of praying all night and expecting miracles which makes people too desperate to do any kind of evil just to get what they wants.
An Atheist doesn't believe in rituals so you have nothing to fear about,
All those that always shout God, More blessings,
Small girl with big God are all wicked creatures if you have encountered them
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by CEZEJUST: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
atheists don’t believe in God neither do they believe in the devil who is the opposite construct of God ! To believe in things like money ritual etc you have to believe there is a devil ! Atheists believe in humanity mostly and that people are responsible for their actions ! Money ritual CANNOT make you rich ! Smarts , education , business savvy , financial intelligence are what make you rich !

Can this your comment or any other comment just appear or writes itself without someone writing it?

Or

Can a house sprouts from the ground without someone building it?

Or

Can this beautiful pictures below exist without someone painting them?

If your answers to this questions are NO.

Then it is foolish of anybody to say there is no God.

Now what is god?

god is someone who brought something into an existence. Like the comment you made... You're a god to that comment.

Now God created the universe or do you think the universe just sprouted or elvoled?

Well if you can agree with me that something as small as a building, a book and a painting or a portrait cannot evolve without someone making them, how then do you think that something so big like the universe evolved on it's own.

You may not believe in God, which is not that bad (free will), but not acknowledging the fact that he exist is foolishness. You do not need a religion to tell you God exist with common sense you will reason and understand Because nothing on this universe exists without a creator.

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by ChiefSweetus: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2018
Boy, your life is OVER.

Like, shìt. EVERYDAY for the rest of your life, you will regret being born.

Kai! Almost pity this fòol. You will never see the sun again. Never know the pleasures of freedom. Never experience happiness.

Your family will mourn you while alive, yet, they will be a pariah in their community. The rejoicing at your birth is WASTED. A wànk by your progenitor would have brought more long term gratification.

And why?

All because you wanted to be a "big boy".

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Jul 11, 2018
There is more to this story
I hope this man was not framed?

The story nor gel sha.
Which kain room get red sand under mattress? undecided

No beta investigating in Nigeria, only “confessions”.

No forensics. . . No crime labs. . . NOTHING!

Poor man go just die for nothing I swear. cry
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by peacengine(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2018
princeade86:
kill d guy.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by peacengine(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
There is more to this story
I hope this man was not framed?

The story nor gel sha.
Which kain room get red sand under mattress? undecided

No beta investigating in Nigeria, only “confessions”.

No forensics. . . No crime labs. . . NOTHING!

Poor man go just die for nothing I swear. cry
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Desperation to be rich.
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Something is not adding up. How did younger brother discover corpse if it was already buried into ground?

What was younger brother looking under bed for?

Did the hearbalist do a double-cross on his client, a day before due date?

Where is her blood? Was she drugged first, how come no one heard scream, was she killed somewhere else and the body transported for the ritual burial in his room?

Many unanswered questions....

The method he used in killing her is what I don't know but what I heard from their neighbours is that he asked his bro to bring sack to pack the body, he brought out the body before asking his brother to bring the sack. He was expecting that one to knock but instead he opened the door suddenly and saw the corpse

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

He confessed that he was asked to use someone he loves the most

1 Like

Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by 9ralands: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Lomprico2:
When this news broke out i said its yahoo+ related and idiots here were insulting me for saying that.

Una don see am now? tongue

what if its the Father that used her daughter? It's time we reason
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by laborious(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2018
This story is very zigzag, as much as this story is a bomb I think the boy should be allowed a press briefing, so we all can Know the real truth and also learn from it, and it should come from him not some cooked up story from a wannabe blogger, although Shit happens, people die from allergies and heart attacks and varieties, coz I can't imagine a sane person to carry out that kind of act In his father's house, On a ex deputy governor's daughter,but then he shouldn't have buried her at all, d guy just added to the whole issue if she did not die through his hands o, Coz that's why people are shouting rituals, a conffesional statment is what can solve this mystery..
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by hopefulLandlord: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Delivar:
Most of the best Nigerian girls in character take religion serious.
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by srclark: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2018
It is so painful alot of us dont see things the way we should see them.How can the daughter of a former deputy governor end up like this it is a clear case of failed parental care ,and this is the main cause of the rot we experience in our society today .Parents dont care anymore and most shy away from their responsibility .Most dont even do follow up on their wards anymore gone are those days when the fear your parents can come around anytime will make you glue your ass in one place .On a very good saturday your phone rings dont be shocked to hear "kunle i came for a party at multipurpose hall i am in front of your hostel come downstairs" lol .Personally i think parents should start looking into the activities of their children the more ,make out time to visit them in their schools.No matter the excuse try not to make them stay off campus or encourage them to apply for schools with hostels the rate of cultism,prostitution,internet fraudsters,armed robbers is increasing rapidly and the main cause is this living off campus that is just the starting point.If she was not co habiting with these dude or if she was staying in the general hostel or the guy was staying in the general hostel this wont have happened.No matter how rich you are encourage your child to stay in the school hostel and if they have to stay off campus always make out time to visit them from time to time or kindly get a guardian in the vicinity to check up on the child
Re: The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Wickedness is innate .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture) / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.