Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) (46142 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Criticize001(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Just spoke to a lady now in ikere ekiti she said for over 1 year they have had zero electricity but just as fayose began his campaign they gave them electricity. That as far as she is concerned, her vote goes to APC and not to fayose the emperor (is what she called him) grin

See zombie, you need proper training from Lie Mohammed. Ikere has been enjoying stable electricity from time immemorial.

I guess you just saw your BMC monthly stipends, but that ought not to make your sense dumb

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What is this one saying
He said up apc,up fayemi.start preparing your excuse when fayemi wins oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Criticize001:

See zombie, you need proper training from Lie Mohammed. Ikere has been enjoying stable electricity from time immemorial.

I guess you just saw your BMC monthly stipends, but that ought not to make your sense dumb
Anybody suporting a thug and a semi-illiterate like fayose is the real zombie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
senatordave1:

He said up apc,up fayemi.start preparing your excuse when fayemi wins oh
Start preparing ur crying like you did in 2014 when PDP wins
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Criticize001:

Sorry but I am a patriot and not a BMC stooge.

If the updates irk you, hug brand new transformer with fresh current running through it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Bolnij2: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is a Governor that cannot pay those who are working (civil servants) and pensioners but can ask drivers and okada to be idle for a day and pay them. I hope you know this is unfair to Ekiti people for a Governor to declare a holiday because of APC rally and shut down business activities only to pay political thugs and miscreants. I hope it is not a ploy to plan how to rig Saturday's poll.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by buharitill2023: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
SHNAYAJO:

wether the chance is slim or big.. PDP will still win Ekiti..

History also tells..
He is a man of the pple.
buharitill2023:
but your thief fayose stop all the transporters.
Guess what, the multitude is far beyond my imagination,
I am just watching it in nta now,
Tinubu is bashing thief OBJ.

See decampee, fayose is finish,
He is just shivering right now.
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chai ekiti people will not kill me grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Start preparing ur crying like you did in 2014 when PDP wins
Up pc.but why cant he pay salaries?

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
Balyz:
You have been crying since 2015, you will cry again
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by sokera: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
TPAND:
Fayose is a true politician, showing other governors asslickin buhari what being a state governor is. APC's heaven sent nightmare
if Na APC Governor do that now you will accuse them of intimidation, you are hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by TPAND(f): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
sokera:
if Na APC Governor do that now you will accuse them of intimidation, you are hypocrite
I am a political commentator. when Tinubu ordered the destruction of Pdp campaign posters and especially that of buhari I did commended the strategy. Ameachi also refused PDP's use of the Port Harcourt stadium for political rally. Go back in history and check the political strategies incumbent used in crippling their opposition's political campaigns. No one is supporting fayose, but we are only saluting is political strategy
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
/
Isn't it sad that in the last twelve years, Fayose and Fayemi are the only prominent names propping up in gubernatorial matters in Ekiti. Most people don't even know the name of the PDP contestant.
Fayose: 2003-2006
Fayemi:2010-2014
Fayose:2014-2018
Fayemi: ?

And the recycling continues...

//
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
shameless party, they even took thugs from Edo state for rally at Ekiti
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Evil party, did somebody notice how Ngige was asking the people to make sure they vote in FAYOSE come Saturday until a woman beside him hard to tap him and tell him, it was Fayemi? God no dey sleepooo!
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by romenna: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
from the pics i saw during PDP rally, APC has lost this election already,
look closely and notice their supporters are well dressed and prepared for dis even,
but that of PDP attracted the general public including passersby who stumbled on their beloved gov campaigning and joined the train unprepared
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
romenna:
from the pics i saw during PDP rally, APC has lost this election already,
look closely and notice their supporters are well dressed and prepared for dis even,
but that of PDP attracted the general public including passersby who stumbled on their beloved gov campaigning and joined the train unprepared

That was so because fearful fayose declared a public holiday during the PDP rally so he can pull a false crowd.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by romenna: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That was so because fearful fayose declared a public holiday during the PDP rally so he can pull a false crowd.
u didnt make any sense. be gone
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You just learnt this quote now abi?

After giving my reason for why I gave the first post, you still came and posted rubbish probably because someone vexxed you IRL. As the mod, he could have at least used another moniker to post those photos so it won't look like he is partial or he is abusing his power.

People like you will defend Buhari/apc like zombies

It is better to keep quiet and be presumed wise than to speak and remove all doubts as to your foolishness.

The more you post, the more you advertise your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why can't they show the main arena rather than the podium ? Is the podium where we can compare the crowd ? Obviously, lack of a crowd despite those imported from some states was a sad comment on the rally, APC and Fayemi.
Result of failure before the election.
Too bad for Fayemi.
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
PearlStreet:

It is better to keep quiet and be presumed wise than to speak and remove all doubts as to your foolishness.

The more you post, the more you advertise your foolishness.
Says the sexist who thinks that a woman with tatoos is not good for marrying. Meanwhile he is perpetually single
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Criticize001:

You should see how the clown barks on religious section
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Says the sexist who thinks that a woman with tatoos is not good for marrying. Meanwhile he is perpetually single

I commend you for going through my posts. You'll acquire more wisdom in them than you ever got at home.

That being said, tattoos have meanings, and those meanings are above your IQ level. I won't marry a girl with tattoos as I don't want someone using my wife's rough past to get at me in my smooth future.

As for being perpetually single, you can donate your sister. Oh, sorry, I don't date dumb bimbos.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is on his way out of the government house.

He did everything humanly possible to stop the people but they still defied him

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is on his way out of the government house.

He did everything humanly possible to stop the people but they still defied him.

If you know, you know.

Cc blakklukluxklan

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
If with the deliberate lockdown by fayose in Ekiti, APC could still pull this massive crowd then Saturday would be game changer and a game closer for fayose as he bids his supporters Adios.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
romenna:
u didnt make any sense. be gone

I guess you never follow the news. If you did you would have known he declared a public holiday in ekiti because of the PDP rally. Which simply means he wanted to pull a false crowd.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ekiti has decided. Its APC all the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by romenna: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I guess you never follow the news. If you did you would have known he declared a public holiday in ekiti because of the PDP rally. Which simply means he wanted to pull a false crowd.
declaring a public holiday will not make APC supporters show up at his rally na. i still maintain dat u hav not point. be gone forever
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
PearlStreet:

I commend you for going through my posts. You'll acquire more wisdom in them than you ever got at home.
Yeah. I will learn how stupid some people can get.

That being said, tattoos have meanings,
That's like saying hairstyles have meanings.

and those meanings are above your IQ level.
Using IQ in a sentence to sound intelligent. Fail.

I won't marry a girl with tattoos as I don't want someone using my wife's rough past to get at me in my smooth future.
You know tattoos can be removed, right? And you just sound like the typical superstitious Nigerian who has swallowed all the conspiracy theories on the internet. You sound like a mad man.

As for being perpetually single, you can donate your sister.
I don't have a sister.

Oh, sorry, I don't date dumb bimbos.
Of course you don't. They are way above you and you cannot even afford the decent ones
Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
The good people of Ekiti have spoken! They are tired of being slaves in their own state.

#FayoseMustGo

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Online Polls currently ongoing

APC against CUPP

APC leading by 80% to 20%

E don red for wailers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.