Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Are You Searching For Job Online? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Are You Searching For Job Online? (544 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Prepare For Job Interview? / System/network Engineer Looking For Job / System/network Engineer Looking For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Searching For Job Online? by bawana44(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
Are you searching for jobs online? If you are searching or willing to work online, then here is the chance for you to make it not too big, but as the saying goes, Slow and steady wins the race. You can have the money you made sent to your account, why? because you will be working an a Nigerian for a Nigerian online that all. You are being paid for your services no matter how little it is.
Want to know how this works? then log on to quiockcashonlinenownow..com for details.
I will be waiting for your responses.

Please when you are sending your C.V. for the job remember it is a job, not a get rich scheme. Don't insult my personality. I am trying to help here.

Imagine someone that read the blog sent me a message like this "send the details" what does this mean. I posted two jobs you are telling me to send what details.

So please I am begging, let me know what you want. So that I can give you what you need.

Remember,

Your financial clock starts now,

(1) (Reply)

Customize your laptops!!!! New arrival...... / Brand New Laptops For Sale New Arrivals. Very Cheap / Buy Vsat For A Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.