Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) (41205 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by gameboyo: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Xisnin:
I am not fooled by this "video", yes it is a video. But this is the age of technology
where you can make your opponent look guilty by releasing only the part that paints
them in bad light.
Nowhere in that video did she beat him(I wonder where the "beating" headline come from,
he only posted the parts where she lost her cool to make her look guilty.

What kind of a man take back a cheating and angry wife?
He even had evidence and he overlooked them because?

The husband is either a foolish sissy for begging a wife who allegedly have numerous boyfriends
to come back after she left of her own accord or he isn't telling the whole story.

People do even if u and I can't.
There was a neighbor who's infidelity lead her to getting pregnant for another guy, yet the husband still took her back. I've seen different cases of such.
It happens. Men are suffering, but most can't come out to say it.
This guy had to bury his pride to do the few he's just done.
It's not easy with men.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by Drealthing(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2018
TSOM:

Your frustration about being single oozes off your post like putrefying cowdug in a semi-closed drum.

Even women who are lovey-dovey with good intentions turn bitter and vindictive when they feel their men feel and care less for them.

Same bitter women would cry out to the world playing the victims' cards just to spite these men.

At the end of the day, females on the whole are vindictive when relationships go south. Most.

It's up to men to take pre-emptive measures to protect themselves and their reputations. smiley

But how bro? How? Install hidden cam in the apartment? How?
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by Sagay212: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Ipod amaka and ngozi. The best women for marriage indeed.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by OlowuJohn: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Xisnin post=69250615]I am not fooled by this "video", yes it is a video. But this is the age of technology
where you can make your opponent look guilty by releasing only the part that paints
them in bad light.
Nowhere in that video did she beat him(I wonder where the "beating" headline come from,
he only posted the parts where she lost her cool to make her look guilty.

What kind of a man take back a cheating and angry wife?
He even had evidence and he overlooked them because?

The husband is either a foolish sissy for begging a wife who allegedly have numerous boyfriends
to come back after she left of her own accord or he isn't telling the whole story.[This guy does not understand marriage, you think is very easy to start a new family, things happen, couple swallow a lot, just to let the relationship work after mistakes; especially when you fall in the wrong side]
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
safarigirl:
That is how men who turn hoes to housewives will keep wailing until they have sense.

Useless women that have no self respect, even less respect for the marriage institution are the ones getting married every Saturday while loyal girls can't even get boyfriend.

More wailing to your marriage. Enjoy the hoes you wife

Calm down, sister. A truly loyal and beautiful girl will always get her own man.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin kabasaha
predatorX:

please include my ex on the list, even though i still miss her yansh which is as big as a Doppler RADAR DISH grin
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) by TSOM(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Drealthing:

But how bro? How? Install hidden cam in the apartment? How?

Once she starts going abusive verbally, physically or emotionally, you've got your phone to record the audio and/or visual evidence. It could be done discreetly and even openly 'cause she'd be none the wiser for it. She'd just think it's her man fiddling with his phone as usual.

If she's irrational and sentimental enough to abuse you, she'd be irrational enough to destroy your life, false accusations regardless.

Then again, even though it seems cliche, befriend a girl before setting out to date her. Befriending her gives you the window to her life and personality, a guage of her character.

Some people, no matter how pretty or literate they are, have poor interpersonal skills - the requisite skills needed to sustain a healthy relationship.

It's like window-shopping before you take the actual plunge into the dating/courting/marriage pool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexiest Nigerian Male Celebrities / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.