Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Can Nigerians Come Together To Support A Particular Candidate Come 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerians Come Together To Support A Particular Candidate Come 2019? (270 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Nigerian Presidency 2023 Is Swinging Towards This Particular Candidate,see Why. / For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Come Together To Support A Particular Candidate Come 2019? by Blonchilli(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
The 2019 elections draw closer, barely 8 months from now Nigerians will decide who the President will be and also decide if Buhari would continue. Despite the fact that Nigerians appear dissatisfied with the current administration and the controversies we are yet to see a figure that will oppose him. It's obvious that a sitting Presidency can be removed from power in Nigeria but I feel Buhari might be reelected into power come 2019 and it's not because I'm a pro Buhari supporter but the country is divided in everything including someone to oppose the presidency.
In June 2015 Donald Trump declared for presidency but for over a year he had declared in various media his aim of Presidency and surprisingly he won the Presidency. Now in Nigeria we have several people who have declared their intentions but Nigerians are still suspicious of these candidates and some don't even hold enough influence to win. Donald Duke appeared to be a suitable candidate but various controversies have arrived and his relationship with Okonjo appears to have hurt his candidacy. Atiku still looks suspicious and a lot of people do not trust him due to his corruption scandal. With all these conflict, Buhari might as well walk into the 2019 elections victorious. My opinion though, even though a lot of Nigerians (including me) do not want him to return.
Re: Can Nigerians Come Together To Support A Particular Candidate Come 2019? by rewlock(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hi.
I have an information about your politicians, check my bio

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018- Dr Chris Ngige Campaigned For Fayose During APC's Mega Rally (video) / C'river/ebonyi Boundary Crisis: Senator Oko Decries Fg's Delay In Ending Communa / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, May Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.