Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Man Surprises Wife With Range Rover,As She Held On Tight To Him(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Surprises Wife With Range Rover,As She Held On Tight To Him(pics) (461 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV / Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Surprises Wife With Range Rover,As She Held On Tight To Him(pics) by nigeriapenbase: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Source: http://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/nigerian-man-surprises-wife-with-range-rover-says-she-held-on-tight-to-him-when-he-had-nothing-photos-html/

[quote]James Obie Osolu from Amichi, Nnewi South LGA, has surprised his wife, Okwuchi with a brand new Range Rover.

Sharing the photos on Facebook, he thanked her for believing and standing by him even when he had nothing to offer her. Read below…”She dated me & held on tight even when I didn’t have my own place to stay..

She took a Keke to & frm work most times when I couldn’t drop her off but never complained for once, till we could finally upgrade to Uber..

Now God has blessed us some more through Max & it’s my duty to bless & Honour herThanks for always believing in & standing by me Kuku.. This is for you & Daisy, my QueensThose smiles, I live for them..#Blessed #Startedfromadream #Higfavoured"[ /quote]

See more stunning photos below...

SOURCE: http://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/nigerian-man-surprises-wife-with-range-rover-says-she-held-on-tight-to-him-when-he-had-nothing-photos-html/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises Wife With Range Rover,As She Held On Tight To Him(pics) by nigeriapenbase: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Visiting Davido Mansion, And Miracle Visit Ooni Of Ife / Omoni Oboli Look Stunning In New Pictures / Kizz Daniel Set To Drop Second Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.