Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess (27268 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by olas24u(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

She came back after she had passed 30 nah. Or does NYSC look only at d age of graduation?
it counts from the age you graduated not the time you came back
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Ogbenisoft28(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lomprico2:

She came back after she had passed 30 nah. Or does NYSC look only at d age of graduation?

YES SEEMS SO

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Billygee2u: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
brodalikeme:
Welcome to Nigeria where the dead is not allowed to rest. Our institutions are always as weak as the government that is in power.
after Ghadafi blame, it's NYSC DG turn.
Ghadafi is waiting for Buhari, to deal with him mercilessly,anytime he will arrive yonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Don4eva(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
She should humble her self and join my younger sister in the next batch of NYSC cry

Is it a big deal to correct her mistake undecided

BTW

Why is this government dealing with people in the land of the dead, Can't somebody rest in peace in this country

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by LazyNairalander(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
She's a scammer. She should resign already.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by emmaitive(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chai..nigeria my contry
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by ayusco85(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Why don't you create a thread on this

You are right. Thanks
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by kabarka(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
dignity33:
The moment NYSC said she applied that means underground work has just began.

Government magic.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Ogbenisoft28(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

As long as you graduated before age 30, even if you are 999 years old, you must do your NYSC...
na why this matter wrapper....Kemi and NYSC confuse...lol

WHEW!!! Then let auntie kemi quickly go and register! Nysc portal is open for Batch B lol
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Somebodydaddy01: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
greggng:
I don't wanna rely on the fake news about this intelligent woman . The gov't should not allow the opposition to blackmail the gov't. She has done better than pdp okonjo iwella considering what she met on ground sentiment apart. If you are angry come and kill me in my house

Drop you adress please
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Didcot: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
greggng:
Nigerians are better informed this woman actually has no fault.

How?
Are you insane?! undecided
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by infonnews5: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
We’re ready for arrest, detention and death - Pdp chairman

The National Chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, said members of the opposition were ready to be arrested, intimidated and even killed as the 2019 presidential election approached.

He said this when the thirty-nine political parties met in Abuja on Monday to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to field a single presidential candidate in 2019.

He said that the Buhari regime had been carrying on as if it had cowed every Nigerian, warning that there was no way the regime would kill all the opposing views.

He berated the regime for its actions, adding that the government of Buhari was planning to either arrest or jail vocal members of the opposition before the 2019 general elections.

He said, “Just last week, the APC conquest regime came up with Executive Order which all political watchers including civil society groups liken to Decree 2 of the military era.

“We know why they are doing this on the eve of a general election because they know the people have turned their back on them, but they want to retain power at all costs including cowing us down.

“But we cannot be cowed, if our heroes past had been cowed down we would not have democracy or a nation today.

“We must stand up for the rule of law to prevail or posterity would judge us harshly.

“Our leaders were fearless and united and they rescued this country from draconian regimes in the past.

“By what we are doing today, fear has taken flight and the spirit of God has taken over, we must stand up to defend our people.

“I therefore call on all of us to be strong, steadfast and courageous. Let’s chase out the APC in our lives and form a national government that will bring succour to our people.”

source : https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1536/we-re-ready-for-arrest-detention-and-death-pdp-chairman#latest

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Somebodydaddy01: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:
Adeosun graduated from the Polytechnic of East London in 1989 at 22 and returned to Nigeria after she clocked 30.

So does that mean that she cant still serve after 30yrs since she graduated at 22 I don’t understand this Nysc provisions o

When you are more than 30 years you can serve so assuming she was 29 then she can still serve ....with her situation she was already 30 so she can’t ...where did she see that paper she called NYSC certificate
Why is she silent on this ...she can publish the original certificate to clear herself...I believe she’s quilty as charged
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
This Government of blaming the dead, forgery and ....
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Somebodydaddy01: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:
Adeosun graduated from the Polytechnic of East London in 1989 at 22 and returned to Nigeria after she clocked 30.

So does that mean that she can still serve after 30yrs since she graduated at 22 I don’t understand this Nysc provisions o

When you are more than 30 years you cant serve so assuming she was 29 then she can still serve ....with her situation she was already 30 so she can’t ...where did she see that paper she called NYSC certificate
Why is she silent on this ...she can publish the original certificate to clear herself...I believe she’s quilty as charged
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by viccgm: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
TGM2015:
I think there is another section on issuance of Exemption Certificate

Source : https://www.nysc.gov.ng/downloads/nysc-decree.php
Akuko.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by CanineOfJackal: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaxxy:
From wat we've seen sofar its not only kemi dat has such discrepancy. If only we can be more objective and less sentimental Nigeria will so much better.
Did your father forge his own also since we want Nigeria to be better with forgers
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by greggng: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Didcot:

How?
Are you insane?! undecided

I am normal the people insane are at Yuba left.. I think you are the one insane cos you don't like due process . How can you indict a woman base on news paper report without proper investigation.....where is rule of law? Are you applying the you concept? What of if kemi were you? Would you 've prefered you were judged unjustly?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Guestlander: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:

So does that mean that she can still serve after 30yrs since she graduated at 22 I don’t understand this Nysc provisions o

It certainly doesn't make any sense to sane people. Especially, in the case of someone who was born abroad, schooled abroad and came back after 30 year of age. I can't see any just reason why such an individual would be unfit to gain employment in Nigeria whether in public or private sector.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Somebodydaddy01: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
viccgm:
Akuko.

According to what I read ...the former DG left 2007 and adeosun claimed to serve 2009 and it’s has the signature of the former DG ...so who issued the certificate?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Didcot: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
greggng:

I am normal the people insane are at Yuba left.. I think you are the one insane cos you don't like due process . How can you indict a woman base on news paper report without proper investigation.....where is rule of law? Are you applying the you concept? What of if kemi were you? Would you 've prefered you were judged unjustly?

No one has indicted her you bloody dunderhead!
These are mere allegations which has been making the rounds.... It is in her own interest to come out and clear herself or the authorities involved to clear her!
She graduated before she was 30, she presented a certificate of exemption when in theory she shouldn't have been exempted as she doesn't meet the exemption criteria
Think, fu...cking think outside of the box!
If you know her, please advise her to come and explain why she tendered an exemption certificate when she was not entitled to an exemption by the stipulations of the law.
She has not proven she partook in the mandatory service either and she tendered a degree certificate which makes it mandatory to partake.
You cant blame people who are already nailing her because it is clear cut.... I choose not to nail her yet because I want to listen to her defence or any defence on her behalf......

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by felixomor: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ishilove:
So they now want to blame dead men? This country is beyond sick
Honestly
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by OfficialAPCNig: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
greggng:
I don't wanna rely on the fake news about this intelligent woman . The gov't should not allow the opposition to blackmail the gov't. She has done better than pdp okonjo iwella considering what she met on ground sentiment apart. If you are angry come and kill me in my house
A woman that took you into recession is greater than a woman that cancelled your Paris debt, maintained fiscal stability, protected the banking system with her AMCON policy, maintained single digit inflation, maintained stability in the Forex market, made Nigerian FDI top destination, designed the Treasury Single Account, Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information Management System, someone that eliminated 62,893 ghost workers from the Federal Civil Service and saved this country over 1.2 Billion USD (367.2 Billion Naira).

You mean a former PWC Auditor is better than a Former World Bank Managing Director who was reponsible for over $81 billion portfolio, 2 times Finance Minister, Former Foreign Minister, Co-chair Global Commission for Economy and Climate, an innovative weather based insurance mechanism for African countries. She is also Chair of the Board of the Nelson Mandela Institution, an umbrella body for the African Institutes of Science and Technology and Chair of the Board of the African University of Science and Technology in Nigeria. In addition, she is a member of numerous boards and advisory groups, including the Rockefeller Foundation, the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government’s International Advisory Board, the Harvard University Advisory Council, the University of Oxford Martin School’s Advisory Council, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank International Advisory Panel, the International Commission on Financing Global Education (Chaired by Gordon Brown), the Center for Global Development, the Mercy Corp Global Leadership Council, the Women’s World Banking, Results for Development Institute, the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders Foundation, the B Team (Co-chaired by Sir Richard Branson), the Commission on the New Climate Economy (co-Chaired by President Felipe Calderon and Lord Nicholas Stern) and the Global Development Network amongst others. Previously, she served as the co-Chair of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation and Chair of the World Bank’s Development Committee (2004). She was also a member of the International Monetary and Finance Committee of the IMF (2003-2006 and 2011-2015), the United Nations’ Secretary General’s High-Level Panel on the Post-2015 Development Agenda, the Danish-Government-led Commission on Africa, the World Economic Forum Global Leadership Council on Transparency and Corruption , and the renowned Commission on World Growth, led by Nobel Prize winner Professor Michael Spence. She has served on the advisory board of the Clinton Global Initiative and the ONE Foundation?

You mean a lady whose previous highest achievement is a mere Commissioner of Finance is better than a woman who was named 50 Greatest World Leaders (Fortune Magazine, 2015), 100 Most Influential People in the World (Times Magazine, 2014), Top 100 Global Thinkers (Foreign Policy Magazine, 2012).

Kemi is still crawling where NIO is, even Prof Charles Soludo won't make that claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by OfficialAPCNig: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
chidi4eze:
When has Nysc become a prequisite for anyone to gain employment in a private sector or even given political appointment or contest an election. Nysc comes to play when one is going for civil service job.

How many politicians in Nigeria has Nysc certificate.

The issue here should streamlined to the forgery allegation and not these stories sellers of newspaper will want to feed us with.

She committed 2 crimes:

1. Forgery
2. Dodging compulsory National Service.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Guestlander: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

A woman that took you into recession is greater than a woman that cancelled your Paris debt, maintained fiscal stability, protected the banking system with her AMCON policy, maintained single digit inflation, maintained stability in the Forex market, made Nigerian FDI top destination, designed the Treasury Single Account, Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information Management System, someone that eliminated 62,893 ghost workers from the Federal Civil Service and saved this country over 1.2 Billion USD (367.2 Billion Naira).

You mean a former PWC Auditor is better than a Former World Bank Managing Director who was reponsible for over $81 billion portfolio, 2 times Finance Minister, Former Foreign Minister, Co-chair Global Commission for Economy and Climate, an innovative weather based insurance mechanism for African countries. She is also Chair of the Board of the Nelson Mandela Institution, an umbrella body for the African Institutes of Science and Technology and Chair of the Board of the African University of Science and Technology in Nigeria. In addition, she is a member of numerous boards and advisory groups, including the Rockefeller Foundation, the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government’s International Advisory Board, the Harvard University Advisory Council, the University of Oxford Martin School’s Advisory Council, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank International Advisory Panel, the International Commission on Financing Global Education (Chaired by Gordon Brown), the Center for Global Development, the Mercy Corp Global Leadership Council, the Women’s World Banking, Results for Development Institute, the World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders Foundation, the B Team (Co-chaired by Sir Richard Branson), the Commission on the New Climate Economy (co-Chaired by President Felipe Calderon and Lord Nicholas Stern) and the Global Development Network amongst others. Previously, she served as the co-Chair of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation and Chair of the World Bank’s Development Committee (2004). She was also a member of the International Monetary and Finance Committee of the IMF (2003-2006 and 2011-2015), the United Nations’ Secretary General’s High-Level Panel on the Post-2015 Development Agenda, the Danish-Government-led Commission on Africa, the World Economic Forum Global Leadership Council on Transparency and Corruption , and the renowned Commission on World Growth, led by Nobel Prize winner Professor Michael Spence. She has served on the advisory board of the Clinton Global Initiative and the ONE Foundation?

You mean a lady whose previous highest achievement is a mere Commissioner of Finance is better than a woman who was named 50 Greatest World Leaders (Fortune Magazine, 2015), 100 Most Influential People in the World (Times Magazine, 2014), Top 100 Global Thinkers (Foreign Policy Magazine, 2012).

Kemi is still crawling where NIO is, even Prof Charles Soludo won't make that claim.

Stop the dumb propaganda. She didn't take you into recession. The Nigerian economy depends largely on oil and the prices of oil crashed, the effect was felt by all oil exporting countries including Saudi Arabia and even Canada.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Did your father forge his own also since we want Nigeria to be better with forgers

Use ur sense. Did u read and understand my comment. Based on the discovery sofar there's no evidence she forged anything yet and people are crying foul because of sentiments. Nysc also said she made a request for an exemption. Hypocritical beings of the highest order.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by OfficialAPCNig: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:

Yes. We all returned to serve after graduating from Ghana.

Some returned back after service.

She was supposed to return before picking up that foreign job.

#Law
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by ogunladeabiodun: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Make e thick like ogbono soup. Nothing should happen to my Kemi. Kemi baby girl.

NYSC already told you people that she applied for exemption. That is indirectly saying they issued her exemption certificate. They don't want to say it now as e dey hot. If Nigerians were smart, they should be asking NYSC how someone that graduated at 22 would apply for exemption . Cos even at 90 years, that person is still eligible to serve, once you graduated before you are 30.
have you read this part(Adeosun graduated from the Polytechnic of East London in 1989 at 22 and returned to Nigeria after she clocked 30.

She has worked in reputable private sector firms and also served as commissioner in Ogun state.)?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by OfficialAPCNig: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
idonhammer:
Abeg let's forgive this beautiful woman and move on joor..if she isn't intelligent she won't be there .The koko be say she is a graduate
Did you people forgive Saraki even though the charge was falsified?

No mercy for a forger and dodger.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by OfficialAPCNig: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guestlander:

Stop the dumb propaganda. She didn't take you into recession. The Nigerian economy depends largely on oil and the prices of oil crashed, the effect was felt by all oil exporting countries including Saudi Arabia and even Canada.
Hasty and careless implementation of the TSA took us into recession.
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by CanineOfJackal: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaxxy:

Use ur sense. Did u read and understand my comment. Based on the discovery sofar there's no evidence she forged anything yet and people are crying foul because of sentiments. Nysc also said she made a request for an exemption. Hypocritical beings of the highest order.
Using my sense to ask you this question now "Did your mother forge her NYSC result"?
Re: Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-plot-thickens-blame-dead-ex-nysc-dg-adeosuns-certificate-mess

I did not have time to go through your long illogical & uncivilized bad journalistic job.

By your foolish assumption, any Nigerian that is born & bred abroad must come to Nigeria to serve NYSC even when they had nothing to do in the country because they graduated before age 30.

When people are making illogical noise, I said only NYSC can determine the status of the certificate. NYSC had spoken. Anybody that is not satisfied should go to Court.

Only fools would say they are blaming the late DG. Who is blaming the DG? The NYSC or the Minister? Those afraid of litigation are the ones mentioning the late NYSC DG. They should ask NYSC if DG signs each certificate manually .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate / Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) / Bomb Blast At Bauchi Central Market!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.