Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language (44991 Views)

Ali Baba & Wife, Mary Akpobome Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Brandi Akpobome 21st Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Daughter / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2018
BabaIbo:

Extinct Kor, Extinguisher ni
When I was in school, I won best student I'm Yoruba Language I'm my class, my teacher even gave me cane to flog all the Yoruba pupils cheesy...
P.S - I'm not a Yoruba man

When? Where? How? Who? grin
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This our celebrities sef. They are quick to show us when their children did well but when their children didn't do well you no go hear pim! grin grin grin

Just like our parents tell us they were the best in their classes during their school days!

grin sad cool
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by ariesbull: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2018
BabaIbo:

Extinct Kor, Extinguisher ni
When I was in school, I won best student I'm Yoruba Language I'm my class, my teacher even gave me cane to flog all the Yoruba pupils cheesy...
P.S - I'm not a Yoruba man

I hope you flogged them well, just like the clown you quote...they reason badly
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by encryptjay(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2018
So they gather at a beer parlour and their leader turns on hotspot for them grin Nairaland sha
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by kerry57: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2018
els0nm0rali:

And you wonder why other tribes hate you?

Tomorrow you will come here and rail against the whites and start shouting racism.
Haters are welcomed in my own world, cos it's a sign of progress and success for me. If u aren't hated then u aren't successful. It's understood that the igbos are hated because they are the most individually successful tribe in Nigeria that can survive anywhere. Ask urself why do America, Israel, China, Russia have so much enemies and haters? It's because of the success they have achieved and are still achieving bro. If u don't have haters bro, then u need to begin to work hard to have them. Wake up bro.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by itxabdool1: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
but at least she's done it now
Whizdorm001:
His daughter is not the first to do such a thing na
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by els0nm0rali(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2018
kerry57:

Haters are welcomed in my own world, cos it's a sign of progress and success for me. If u aren't hated then u aren't successful. It's understood that the igbos are hated because they are the most individually successful tribe in Nigeria that can survive anywhere. Ask urself why do America, Israel, China, Russia have so much enemies and haters? It's because of the success they have achieved and are still achieving bro. If u don't have haters bro, then u need to begin to work hard to have them. Wake up bro.

"because they are the most individually successful tribe in Nigeria..."

Really?

Please come closer bro and explain that assertion. What makes them the most successful tribe in Nigeria?

Is it that their region is the most developed so much so that people all over the world are wishing to go there for vacation?

Or is it that they've successfully gotten the republic they've been crying for since the 1960s?

Or is it that they are the majority in the top ten richest Africans?

Or maybe it's because they are always on the Forbes list of richest people in the world.

Maybe you've not heard of Mrs Alakija, Dangote, Adenuga (recently conferred a prestigious award by the president of France) and a host of others.

Yet you don't see them making mouth that they are the most successful tribe in Africa.

Moving from your home to hustle in another man's land isn't success.

Being able to make your home conducive for others to come in is what is called success.
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by kerry57: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
els0nm0rali:

"because they are the most individually successful tribe in Nigeria..."

Really?

Please come closer bro and explain that assertion. What makes them the most successful tribe in Nigeria?

Is it that their region is the most developed so much so that people all over the world are wishing to go there for vacation?

Or is it that they've successfully gotten the republic they've been crying for since the 1960s?

Or is it that they are the majority in the top ten richest Africans?

Or maybe it's because they are always on the Forbes list of richest people in the world.

Maybe you've not heard of Mrs Alakija, Dangote, Adenuga (recently conferred a prestigious award by the president of France) and a host of others.

Yet you don't see them making mouth that they are the most successful tribe in Africa.

Moving from your home to hustle in another man's land isn't success.

Being able to make your home conducive for others to come in is what is called success.
If you will be sincere to urself without sentiment, u should know that the igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria when u look at the whole tribes individually and per person. Where they get success does matter. The best success to enjoy and worth talking about is that one which u leave ur comfort zone(most times) ur home to achieve. This is exactly what igbos are known for bro. U are probably a Nigerian but know little or nothing about the igbos. Take time to study that tribe and their good traits, my bro if u implement the results I bet u,u must succeed.
I will advice u read this book, the Jewish Phenomenon, not written by a Nigerian, but an American Jew. That guy mentioned five most successful tribes in the world,the igbos, the jews, the red Indies and two other tribes where mentioned in that book. If u don't know record has is that the most intelligent black thinking people in the world is of the igbo extraction.
How many of the dangotes do we have in the north, how many of the alakijas do we have in the west?
In igbo land everyone and family have a hunger and thirst for success and rarely depends on others to beg in order to feed like some tribes do, simply because an ideal igbo man is arrogant. Just study them u will understand bro. One love anyway, I love u as a bro on this platform, we are here to read,learn,develop and help one another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by BabaIbo: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

When? Where? How? Who? grin

During my primary school days, in one of the Southwestern states, I scored the highest mark, ... check answer for *who* in the response you quoted

cheesy
grin
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by BabaIbo: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
ariesbull:

I hope you flogged them well, just like the clown you quote...they reason badly

For sure, the teacher threatened me that if I don't flog them well, he will teach me how to flog by flogging me cheesy
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by ariesbull: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
BabaIbo:

For sure, the teacher threatened me that if I don't flog them well, he will teach me how to flog by flogging me cheesy

Okay
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Organs(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
nowpresence:

yes. State own schools in delta state(depending on the region) and private schools depending on the owner.

Hmm, how so? I mean where are they getting the grammar, sentences, meanings etc from? Is there a body reviewing and ensuring what is been taught is CORRECT? Also, where are they getting the text, the textbooks etc from. Unless the State govt is actually invested in this, also is it the same case with "Itsekiri"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Attends Wizkid’s Starboy Fest (Photos) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) / Sanyeri Buys Car For His Wife, Hawawu Omolara Afonja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.