Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. (4878 Views)

FOOTBALL: Saudi Team Breaks World Record For Longest Winning Streak / Super Falcons Thrash New Zealand 3-0, Extend Winning Streak / Euro's Longest Winning Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Observing ....
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
lordtosan:
I really appreciate everyone who has seen through the malice and hate. I'm grateful for the support and encouragement.

I really do not want to talk about my background here. But, for the record, I am a student fending for himself who is sincerely hustling through a legal means with honesty and good faith. I have never scammed anyone and will never scam anyone.

Yahoo pays better in the scamming world especially here in Nigeria. If I have half the heart to scam innocent people of their hard earned money, I would have been a G-boy by now riding expensive cars, donning gold chains and going inbetween the thighs of runs girls and will not be here punching my keypads looking for extra 2k to supplement my personal winnings while helping others win. But I no get that kind heart. Not everyone can take in the pain of being scammed. Some will go the way of suicide and you will have blood on your hands.

You do realise my fee is largely depended on the winnings of people. So, it means for every fee I get, someone must have gotten an increase in his finance. Meaning, basically I get rewarded for helping people win.

I believe in handwork and honesty. I believe it will only take time but I will hit eventual wealth. This just a temporary gig to get me through school.

If your claim of not competing with other punters is right, remain in your thread and forget bout posting tips on those other disgusting thread.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by austinsmat(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:
Bonus game.
Bet9ja booking Number: Z7F8RP76

7906 Ludogorets 1945 Razgrad - Crusaders Belfast
1X2 1
11 July 2018 18:00
Prematch

7907 Valur Reykjavik - Rosenborg BK
Double ChanceX2
11 July 2018 21:00
Prematch

7910 Spartaks Jurmala - FK Red Star Belgrade
Over/Under 1.5Over
11 July 2018 17:00
Prematch

1556 Croatia - England
Double Chance & Over/Under X2 & 4.5Under
11 July 2018 19:00
Prematch

2.02 odds.
op worst punter I try your two game it cut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by austinsmat(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:
MAIN TICKET

*Merrybet Booking code 10182385(2.01 odds)*

*Booking Number Z7F925P3(1.90 odds)*

FK Suduva Marijampole - Apoel Nicosia

Under/Over 1.5 goals

Over

Valur Reykjavik - Rosenborg BK

Second Team to win either half

Yes

*Odds 2.01*
your ticket the cut like cutihno the second team didn't score talk more of wining half

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by austinsmat(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Lost 5k for the ticket 2.5k each first time of playing your game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
fooli.sh punter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
johnny26000:
fooli.sh punter

You are an idiot and an irredeemable one at that. Your fish brain cannot tell you that 10 straight winning doesn't connote infallibility but credibility. Mumu.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
austinsmat:
Lost 5k for the ticket 2.5k each first time of playing your game
Sorry for your lost. No punter is infallible. That I recorded 10 straight wins doesn't mean I cannot lose a game. Those games were part of my loses. Sad, it happened the day you decided to play. Have a nice night.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
austinsmat:
your ticket the cut like cutihno the second team didn't score talk more of wining half
If you truly lost 5k on those games and you are sounding this insipid and not feeling sobered up, then I am afraid you don't deserve my earlier sympathy.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Provided you never paid me for my games I posted freely, if you slide into my thread to throw insults at me, I will make sure I treat you gladly to a buffet of insults. Good enough I'm on holiday at moment. So I have all the time for any fool and I will gladly suffer you.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
aze:

If your claim of not competing with other punters is right, remain in your thread and forget bout posting tips on those other disgusting thread.

Thanks. I guess in our attempt to impress and prove a point to some idiots who will eternally refuse to okay our efforts, we mess things up in the bargain much to their excitement that you failed.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:

You are an idiot and an irredeemable one at that. Your fish brain cannot tell you that 10 straight winning doesn't connote infallibility but credibility. Mumu.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
johnny26000:
I am ready for you sir. Bring the disses on. Let's roll in the mud if you like murky waters.

Just a reminder, you called me "Foolish punter" earlier on. So, that line is now trite. You will have to try something more novel and fatal.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:

U ar a foolish unrepentantant lying and useless good for nothing punter!! i dare u to show me ur imaginary 10 winning ticket!!! u cannot even defend ur credibility and your suppose superiority,u where challange to pick 2 odd for us to verify your ur usefullness but u ended up proffing us wrong by showing us ur uselessness by showing us 3 wasted prediction...i!! dat means u ar jus an empty vessel making noise...u beta cum nd learn frm bosses like chewbacca qualitygod cheifheywhy austino e.t.c...u jus b lyk baby where dey claim grandpa but nvr sabi waka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
johnny26000:
U ar a foolish unrepentantant lying and useless good for nothing punter!! i dare u to show me ur imaginary 10 winning ticket!!! u cannot even defend ur credibility and your suppose superiority,u where challange to pick 2 odd for us to verify your ur usefullness but u ended up proffing us wrong by showing us ur uselessness by showing us 3 wasted prediction...i!! dat means u ar jus an empty vessel making noise...u beta cum nd learn frm bosses like chewbacca qualitygod cheifheywhy austino e.t.c...u jus b lyk baby where dey claim grandpa but nvr sabi waka

With this command of English that looks a lot like someone who bribed his way through school and spent much of his time in the bush smoking weed, I don't expect you to afford the luxury of sense. I won't be surprised if your birth was an accident.

First, you are too stupid to understand that my post has nothing to do with infallibility but a record set in my thread which I have provided the link to. But will your stupidity allow you to read properly? If you cannot write in proper English, you can be forgiven since you are daft. But if you can't understand English after all the money spent on you, then you are a monumental disgrace.

Secondly, those names you mentioned are people I respect and my post never in any way suggest the are below me. But yet again, your stupidity is so epic that your comprehension is like Nigeria's electricity. So unstable and unreliable.

Lastly, you are a numskull whose continual existence is a waste of resources that ought to have been channeled into feeding beggers on the street of Lagos.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:
I am ready for you sir. Bring the disses on. Let's roll in the mud if you like murky waters.

Just a reminder, you called me "Foolish punter" earlier on. So, that line is now trite. You will have to try something more novel and fatal.
If u like look for grammatical error all i knw is dat u ar ntin but a failure if u cnt provide ur suppose 10 winning tickets den jus get off my mention...4 ur info i dnt reply fools...ur ssce land u 4 punting bizness if u need beta work jus pm me u hear...brokeass dude looking for who to scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Viking007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:

With this command of English that looks a lot like someone who paid his way through school and spent much of his time in the bush smoking weed, I don't expect you to afford the luxury of sense. I won't be surprised if your birth was an accident.

First, you are too stupid to understand that my post has nothing to do with infallibility but a record set in my thread which I have provided the link to. But will your stupidity allow you to read properly? If you cannot write in proper English, you can be forgiven since you are daft. But if you can't understand English after all the money spent on you, then you are a monumental disgrace.

Secondly, those names you mentioned are people I respect and my post never in any way suggest the are below me. But yet again, your stupidity is so epic that your comprehension is like Nigeria's electricity. So unstable and unreliable.

Lastly, you are a numskull whose continual existence is a waste of resources that ought to have been channeled into feeding beggers on the street of Lagos.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
johnny26000:
If u like look for grammatical error all i knw is dat u ar ntin but a failure if u cnt provide ur suppose 10 winning tickets den jus get off my mention...4 ur info i dnt reply fools...ur ssce land u 4 punting bizness if u need beta work jus pm me u hear...brokeass dude looking for who to scam
If you were a success yourself, you won't be wandering around Nairaland looking for free games to play.

You are so hungry and useless that your continuous survival largely depends on free game. I understand. If that betting thread is closed down, you will be done for. No hope. See who wan give person job, someone who is so stone poor that he can barely feed himself; Someone who gets his one square meal of garri and palm karnel from the little winnings he can get from free games in any available betting thread on Nairaland. Na you wan give me Job. Charity begins at home. Help your jobless self first.

I know you will resort to 'Scam' when everything fails. Scam? Is that all your empty brain can come up with? Just 'scam'? Sorry, I underrated you. You are more stupid and useless than i thought..
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by Viking007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:

I've read your posts from the first page, I truly admire your writing prowess. You should start a blog. That said, I think you should ignore all these trolls & focus on your tips, feel free to come post your games in the main thread if you want more followers. You will get banned soon for breaking a nairaland rule by running a betting thread here.

Once again, you are doing just fine, ignore the trolls. All the best sire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by wordbank(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
lordtosan:

Thanks. I guess in our attempt to impress and prove a point to some idiots who will eternally refuse to okay our efforts, we mess things up in the bargain much to their excitement that you failed.
Those are my exact what yesterday but you ignore it all while trying to prove some points to some mates who may have no stake on your games hence costing guys like us some fortune.
Personally, I lost over 30k to two of your tickets and two from other punters on nairaland. I can attach screen shots. It's just unfortunate that I thought yours would be my comeback.
You and I and so many others have something going on, let's face it and deal with it.
It's business if we have to move on.
I hope you do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Viking007:
I've read your posts from the first page, I truly admire your writing prowess. You should start a blog. That said, I think you should ignore all these trolls & focus on your tips, feel free to come post your games in the main thread if you want more followers. You will get banned soon for breaking a nairaland rule by running a betting thread here.

Once again, you are doing just fine, ignore the trolls. All the best sire.
Smiles. Thanks alot. I am actually a writer and working on starting a blog this holiday.
Punting for me was just a fun thing until i turned it into a temporary gig after winning much of my predictions staked with meagre money and being spurred by friends to go commercial.

I ordinarily would have ignored some of them like I did yesterday. But some people will bask in their stupidity and cause irreparable damage to their innocent families in the future if they are not taken to cleaners and back on time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
wordbank:

Those are my exact what yesterday but you ignore it all while trying to prove some points to some mates who may have no stake on your games hence costing guys like us some fortune.
Personally, I lost over 30k to two of your tickets and two from other punters on nairaland. I can attach screen shots. It's just unfortunate that I thought yours would be my comeback.
You and I and so many others have something going on, let's face it and deal with it.
It's business if we have to move on.
I hope you do the same.
Okay. Sorry about your lost. I really am. When I resume from my break, I will try and work harder to help you recover.

We still have a deal.
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by wanze(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2018
SCO CUP Kilmarnock vs St. Mirren 1X 20:00 IRE 2 Wexford vs UC Dublin 2 19:45 IRE 2 Shelbourne vs Drogheda 1X 19:45 IRE 2 Athlone vs Cabinteely 2 19:15 DAN Sonderjyske vs Aalborg 1X Ensure to do your research before betting
Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by mrintegrity30(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
...is this thread opened for exchange of abusive words? cos dats all I can see d 'record setting,' op do. prove ur worth in punting N not replying N exchanging abusive words like a market woman. don't praise yourself. allow d masses or ur fans to do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Lordtosan, Breaks Nairaland Longest Winning Streak Record. by lordtosan(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
You might want to check my 5 days 1.60 rollover thread.

Today's game has been posted
Match starts by 5pm

That's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4640138/click-here-5-days-1.60#69722954

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Fans Thread / Disappointed In Enyeama / Ronaldo Shows Off In Saint Tropez With His Bikini-clad Partner Georgina Rodrigue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.