Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? (935 Views)

Which Type Of Profitable Business Can I Setup Perfectly With 5 Million Naira. / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Kind Of Profitable Business Will U Do With 400000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by Agp19(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
please guys I need a business idea I can invest in with the little 100k I have that can give me a minimum return of 30k per month.please your advice is greatly needed.

thanks
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by moneyadulttube: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
check my signature
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by fmc1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Laundry business

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by bidosko(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2018
A4 paper business . Buy in bulk and sell to schools, banks and agencies etc pm me for more details

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by Agp19(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
TNUBU4LIFE:
You should get this book from Google play store. There's a free version of it
sorry bro but am having issues with the app
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by Eddodoh(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
bidosko:
A4 paper business . Buy in bulk and sell to schools, banks and agencies etc pm me for more details
Great idea
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by beinstein(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
fmc1:
Laundry business
I'm actually planning on opening one as a 2nd stream of income.
Are you into the business already?
I really need someone to guide me through.
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by zacwale(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2018
I will join you in my group,if you get fast brain dat learn fast you will make it in three or six months. If you find out dat I am scamx plz no cover or hide expose
Zacwale@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by alan056: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
bidosko:

Hello, sir. I'd like to talk more about this. Kindly reach out, please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can One Start With 100k In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
You can get to learn full details about mini importation from me.....with your 100k I can show you current list of hot in demand products you can buy on Chinese websites like taobao,1688 etc which you can resell here on platforms like konga,jumia. And also through Facebook ads, Nairaland ads,Instagram marketing, email marketing...from how to source for quality products,how to make payments using a virtual credit card,a Gtbank debit card or an alipay for products, how to ship products, types of shipping methods you can use,how to track and receive this products here in Nigeria and finally how to sell products both offline and online. I can also teach you about how you can sell this imported products on foreign sites like Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom in Nigeria... About how you register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved,how you can send products from Chinese suppliers to Amazon warehouse, how you can ship this products, how to list and sell products on Amazon, all you need know about charges on Amazon, how to cash your earnings using payonneer account. Amazon handles all the task of warehousing, packaging and delivery to clients for your products.... For more details you can message me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Black Cow Horn / Where To Buy Used Drum Set At Alaba Market / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.