Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Make Money Through Digital Marketing - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Make Money Through Digital Marketing (350 Views)

Ways To Raise Instant Money Through Car Title Loans Saskatoon / Fast Way To Make Money Through Affiliate Marketing. / Digital Transformation Through Digital Marketing Issagoal!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Digital Marketing by olamariamjonez(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Before I provide you the steps as to how you can earn money with Digital Marketing. Let’s start a bit with the basics as to what is Digital Marketing?

What is Digital Marketing?

Digital Marketing is defined as an online platform where one can advertise their products and services on the internet or any other digital medium. As a subset of traditional marketing, digital marketing goes beyond the internet to include Short Message Service (SMS), Simple Notification Service (SNS), search engine optimization (SEO), electronic or interactive billboards and other online ads (such as banner ads) to promote products and services. Some marketing experts consider digital marketing to be an entirely new endeavor that requires a new way of approaching customers and new ways of understanding how customers behave compared to traditional marketing.

Now let me highlight the below mentioned mentioned points as to how you can earn with digital marketing -

Content marketing
Blogging
SEO
Website designing
Social media marketing
Mobile marketing
Email marketing
For this answer, I would like to provide you more details about Blogging, Social media marketing, Mobile marketing and Email marketing. I have knowledge in these digital marketing channels and it has greatly helped me to increase my brand awareness for my business and not to mention, to increase my ROI.

Blogging:

What is Blogging?

Blogging is nothing but a personal opinion of the writer on any topic. There are a lot of blog sites which offer free hosting of opinions and it has the readability of millions of readers. If you are a creative writer then it is a rewarding job to write an appealing blog about the product and at the same time, online money making with digital marketing is achieved.

How to make money with Blogging?

One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads:

CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
Perhaps the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense. With this program, you do not need to be in direct contact with advertisers; you simply place the banner on your site, Google chooses ads relevant to your content, and your viewers click on the ads.

More: https://hi247.com.ng/2018/07/10/how-to-make-money-through-digital-marketing/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 Lite For Sale / Infinix Note 4 Pro | 3GB 32GB | SOLD / Lenovo Yoga II Mother Board Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.