Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help! I Want To Start Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! I Want To Start Agriculture (382 Views)

How Do I Start Agriculture/farming In Nigeria? / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Start Agriculture by klbakare(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello Nairaland farmers, I want to start my farming business here in Lagos. I need assistance with how i can sell off my broilers every two months in Lagos. Please if you can absorb them or you have contacts of people who can, kindly let me know with information on the price and weight requirements. Please note that i do not want a festive period-only kind of sales. I want it to be continuous.
Secondly, kindly help with land that i can use for arable farming in Epe Area of Lagos. Anywhere from Eleko junction to Epe area will be fine. I don't have money to give you like that ooo. And not really large expanse of land ooo. Anything from two acres downward will be fine. Even if its just some few plots of land. Perhaps you bought them for building/investment purpose and not ready to utilize it yet. I will be very grateful if all these my problems can be promptly attended to.
Thank you, "Ese", "Daalu", "Nagode"!

MODERATOR(S), KINDLY HELP ME SPREAD THIS MESSAGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Start Agriculture by ibroh22(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2018
This is really nice...... all the best in your pursuit for better days

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Meat Processing Cow, Chicken,pork,lamb And Goat Is A Good Business / Organic Farming / Fresh Animal Production Technology Graduate Seeking For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.