Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) (10332 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / Join The Entrepreneur Community. / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by AlexReports(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Leading business/entrepreneurship magazine, The Entrepreneur Africa, is set to host hundreds of female entrepreneurs and career women for the Boss Lady Conference, 2018.

The event, with the theme, ‘Be The Woman Who Runs The Show’, will feature, as speakers and panelists, 10 accomplished women, who are set to share their stories of growth and influence, and teach the principles of becoming a woman who achieves great results even in the fields or offices dominated by men.

This event will also feature a networking session and a coffee break, during which the attending women will connect and synergize for possible partnerships and mutual support. Some of the Speakers Include:
Mimi V. Omokri (Head of Business and Corporate Development, Sub-Saharan Africa, at Uber); Laura Ikeji (Top Brand Influencer, author, and fashion entrepreneur), Ruth Kadiri (Nollywood star actress and Producer), Dr. Ola Orekunrin (CEO, Flying Doctors Nigeria), Mabel Makun (CEO, Midas Interiors Ltd), Joy Isi Bewaji (Controversial Social Activist and MD, Writers INC), and others.

This event originally costs N10,000, but is currently free (with terms and conditions). To register, quickly visit the link below, before the free window closes.
www.theentrepreneurafrica.com/bosslady

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/the-entrepreneur-africa-brings-together_10.html?m=1

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by AlexReports(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
@alexreports

2 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by AlexReports(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2018
RESPECT to the hardworking ladies out there!
Hugs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Flexherbal(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2018
post=69263166:
RESPECT to the hardworking ladies out there!
Hugs

I add my voice to yours.

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
These are the slay queens i knw, not

Show me love
You dont love me
Today is my birthday
Can i come with my friend

you can add if you know d lines that those whores use.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Naijawebmaster: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nice one!

I just want to ask a question...

Do most people actually benefit from all these conferences? Like do they practice what they learn?
Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by akeentech(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
My girlfriend is among
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by akeentech(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Flexherbal:

I add my voice to yours.
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by chyckxx(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
The real feminists.
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Austindark(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
These ones don't need fake NYSC certificate
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
small girls with big god...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Greizman: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Better than slay queens
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Aboguede(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Aboguede(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
angry grin angry grin angry
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by gbeymeyy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
The real slay mamas
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by LockDown69(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
that Anie Akpe sha... grin
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by LockDown69(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
And i thought Laura was ugly... grin

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by folake4u(f): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dr. Ola Orekunrin CEO Flying Doctors is one woman that I always doff hat for. She's amazing.

5 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by franchasng: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
AlexReports:
[s]Leading business/entrepreneurship magazine, The Entrepreneur Africa, is set to host hundreds of female entrepreneurs and career women for the Boss Lady Conference, 2018.

The event, with the theme, ‘Be The Woman Who Runs The Show’, will feature, as speakers and panelists, 10 accomplished women, who are set to share their stories of growth and influence, and teach the principles of becoming a woman who achieves great results even in the fields or offices dominated by men.

This event will also feature a networking session and a coffee break, during which the attending women will connect and synergize for possible partnerships and mutual support. Some of the Speakers Include:
Mimi V. Omokri (Head of Business and Corporate Development, Sub-Saharan Africa, at Uber); Laura Ikeji (Top Brand Influencer, author, and fashion entrepreneur), Ruth Kadiri (Nollywood star actress and Producer), Dr. Ola Orekunrin (CEO, Flying Doctors Nigeria), Mabel Makun (CEO, Midas Interiors Ltd), Joy Isi Bewaji (Controversial Social Activist and MD, Writers INC), and others.

This event originally costs N10,000, but is currently free (with terms and conditions). To register, quickly visit the link below, before the free window closes.
www.theentrepreneurafrica.com/bosslady

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/the-entrepreneur-africa-brings-together_10.html?m=1[/s]
without Linda Ikeji This is dross detritus created by overzealous, acrimonious, overambitious, desolate Laura Ikeji, nonsensical angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by mazizitonene(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
small girls with big God...
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Sirpaul(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Feminist confusing young ladies
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by kokomaster3d: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why not stake your life's savings and become a millionaire instead of collecting people's 500
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by zlantanfan: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
So laura and Ruth kadiri too are entrepreneurs.

Apart from the flying doctors lady there I don't know any that owns a viable startup not some runs girl cumtrepreneur

2 Likes

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by Assassin101: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
let me organize a conference for my fellow Bosses
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by luckygirl02(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
They all doing great, worthy role models
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
zlantanfan:

Apart from the flying doctors lady there I don't know any that owns a viable startup not some runs girl cumtrepreneur

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by bukatyne(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don't think the flying Doc and Uber Boss should be among them.

Welldone beautiful ladies; the term 'Boss Lady' makes it seem that being a lady is not enough.

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by bukatyne(f): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
zlantanfan:

Even if they cumtrepreneurs, you would agree that they worked hard at their craft to be recognized.

Cumtrepreneuring plenty; excelling at the result of it is not.

Give them well deserved accolades.
Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by infonnews5: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has penned an emotional farewell letter to Real Madrid.

The 33-year-old Portuguese professional footballer has moved to Juventus on a 105 million euro deal.

Real Madrid on Tuesday announced the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to Italy’s Juventus, with the Portuguese superstar saying the time had come “for a new stage” in his life.

See the full farewell letter from Cristiano Ronaldo:

“These years at Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, have been possibly the happiest of my life.

I only have feelings of enormous gratitude for this club, for the fans and for this city. I can only thank all of them for the love and affection I have received.

However, I believe that the time has come to open a new stage in my life and that is why I have asked the club to accept this transfer. I feel that way and I ask everyone, and especially our fans, to please understand me. They have been absolutely wonderful for nine years.

These nine years have been unique. It has been an exciting time for me, full of consideration but they have also been hard because Real Madrid have very high demands, but I know very well that I will never forget that I have enjoyed my football here in a unique way.

I have had fabulous teammates on the pitch and in the dressing room, I have felt the warmth of an incredible crowd and together we have won three Champions Leagues in a row and four in five years. And also, on an individual level, I have the satisfaction of having won 4 Ballon d’Ors and 3 Golden Boots. All during my time in this immense and extraordinary club.

READ CRISTIANO RONALDO'S FAREWELL LETTER TO REAL MADRID

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1560/read-cristiano-ronaldos-farewell-letter-to-real-madrid#latest

Real Madrid have conquered my heart, and that of my family, and that is why more than ever I want to say thank you: thanks to the club, the president, the directors, my colleagues, all the coaches, doctors, physios and incredible staff that make everything work and that are on top of every detail tirelessly.

Thank you infinitely once more to our fans and thanks also to Spanish football. During these nine exciting years I have had great players in front of me. My respect and my recognition to all of them.

I have reflected a lot and I know that the time has come for a new cycle. I’m leaving but this shirt, this badge and the Santiago Bernabeu will continue to always feel as my own wherever I am.

Thanks to all and, of course, as I said that first time in our stadium nine years ago: Hala Madrid!”

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
bukatyne:
I don't think the flying Doc and Uber Boss should be among them.

Welldone beautiful ladies; the term 'Boss Lady' makes it seem that being a lady is not enough.

Pray tell, @ bolded.
I am really interested in hearing your views

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Career Transition Experience / Please How Often Do Nigeria Navy Get Promoted And The Salary Earning / Barclays Bank Installs Device To Track Workers At Desks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.