Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Rape And Sexual Abuse In Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape And Sexual Abuse In Children (533 Views)

Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape And Sexual Abuse In Children by Queerlyshrewd: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Whenever people say experience is the best teacher, they usually mean it in a positive way, urging people to acquire some experience, but not in this case. Experience is still the best teacher but it's not an experience to have.

Well, it's story time
Young Matthew was 7 and in primary 2. His parents were usually not at home. Dad's a wealthy businessman and mother is a doctor. Who takes care of Matthew? The Calabar Maid, Ekiatte.
Matthew believes he's old enough to bathe himself but Ekiatte doesn't agree. On a Monday evening, as Matthew gets back from school, takes off his clothes and sets for the bathroom, Ekiatte begins bathing, while washing his mushroom penis,
Ekiatte jokes,"see your small carrot".
Young Matthew laughs,"it's not small,it's big like C for coconut".

She washes the C for Coconut penis a little bit longer than normal till Matthew says "clean another place now"
Later that night
Ekiatte asks Matthew for his coconut and she kept on asking for many other nights till young Matthew wasn't young anymore.
Just like that, a young boy is scarred.

It's estimated that 1 in 3 girls have been abused sexually as a child. 1 in 3!!! And 1 and 6 for boys. It's the reason I can totally understand some women's blind hate for men.

Whenever I see a pre-wedding shoot and people are throwing congratulatory messages left right and centre, it sorts of annoys me. I'm lying, it doesn't sort of annoys me, it really annoys me.
Why? Marriage is not a feather to the cap.
Marriage is not s step above your mates
Marriage is not upgrade, it is not like buying a new car , building a house or being promoted at work.
It's like working two jobs within a shift.

Marriage is huge responsibility. Marriage is a scary venture.
Too many people fail at marriage for it to scare people.
Why am I digressing?
More than half the time, the reason why kids get abused is traced to parental negligence and poor planning.
A child doesn't choose to get abused, the Family fails to protect him or her.

It is best to raise your children yourself, because nobody can be a better mother or father to your child than you.

For more
Visit
http://queerlyshrewd..com

1 Like

Re: Rape And Sexual Abuse In Children by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Queerlyshrewd:
Whenever people say experience is the best teacher, they usually mean it in a positive way, urging people to acquire some experience, but not in this case. Experience is still the best teacher but it's not an experience to have.

Well, it's story time
Young Matthew was 7 and in primary 2. His parents were usually not at home. Dad's a wealthy businessman and mother is a doctor. Who takes care of Matthew? The Calabar Maid, Ekiatte.
Matthew believes he's old enough to bathe himself but Ekiatte doesn't agree. On a Monday evening, as Matthew gets back from school, takes off his clothes and sets for the bathroom, Ekiatte begins bathing, while washing his mushroom penis,
Ekiatte jokes,"see your small carrot".
Young Matthew laughs,"it's not small,it's big like C for coconut".

She washes the C for Coconut penis a little bit longer than normal till Matthew says "clean another place now"
Later that night
Ekiatte asks Matthew for his coconut and she kept on asking for many other nights till young Matthew wasn't young anymore.
Just like that, a young boy is scarred.

It's estimated that 1 in 3 girls have been abused sexually as a child. 1 in 3!!! And 1 and 6 for boys. It's the reason I can totally understand some women's blind hate for men.

Whenever I see a pre-wedding shoot and people are throwing congratulatory messages left right and centre, it sorts of annoys me. I'm lying, it doesn't sort of annoys me, it really annoys me.
Why? Marriage is not a feather to the cap.
Marriage is not s step above your mates
Marriage is not upgrade, it is not like buying a new car , building a house or being promoted at work.
It's like working two jobs within a shift.

Marriage is huge responsibility. Marriage is a scary venture.
Too many people fail at marriage for it to scare people.
Why am I digressing?
More than half the time, the reason why kids get abused is traced to parental negligence and poor planning.
A child doesn't choose to get abused, the Family fails to protect him or her.

It is best to raise your children yourself, because nobody can be a better mother or father to your child than you.

For more
Visit
http://queerlyshrewd..com
This Mathew story is a lie!! Stop lying! Women don't sexually abuse boys, its men that sexually abuse both boys and girls.
Re: Rape And Sexual Abuse In Children by gracein: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks op for this piece.
Now my question. If a lady or gentleman was sexually abused as a child but has not had any consensual sexual experience, can you say s/he is a virgin??
Re: Rape And Sexual Abuse In Children by Queerlyshrewd: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yes

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Court Order / Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death Over Death Of Her Boyfriend / Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.