Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! (577 Views)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! by trychris: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is Lagos!Just like the runway where models strut their stuff, refuse are now lined on medians for everyone to see, creating an eyesore for everyone!
Who do you blame, residents, refuse operators whose modus operandi has distorted the vision of Lagos landscape or the government?

Well, whoever you pick, the fact remains that Lagos roads is fast becoming a smelling refuse dumpsite which is now a kind-of a signature of the state and it appear they are now part of our daily lives! The health mplications cannot be over-emphasised!

Seeing children standing very close to these rubbish while crossing the road makes one wonder if the lives and future of our young ones really matter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnMsWFH0YE

Re: Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dirtiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! by weyreypey: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
And Tinubu is campaigning in Ekiti State...
Re: Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! by akaiconcepts(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
This is called Road side flowers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! by greatcrown: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2018
This is the result of PDP stealing all Nigeria money according to Tinubu theory. grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That / Nigerian Lady Starts A Search For Her Mother Who Left Home 21 Years Ago - Pics / Adedibu's Hilarious Encounter With A Pastor And An Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.