Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) (15152 Views)

Woman Steals 2-year-old Boy In Delta, Sells Him To Pastor. Photos / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by ichommy(m): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Mrs. Bunmi Adebayo, a 26-year-old woman, says desperation to have a baby after 10 years of marriage made her to steal a three-week old baby in Modakeke, Osun State.

Punch Metro reports that she allegedly stole the baby, named David Oluwaseun, on Sunday July 1, 2018.

The suspect, who resided in Magboro, Obafemi/Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, was arrested on Saturday at Orile Imo village, in the same local government area by men of the state Police Command.

She had fled there with baby named David Oluwaseun.

Parading the suspect before the journalists on Tuesday at the state Police Command headquarters, the Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, said “the suspect took her desperation too far.”

He said the suspect had lied to her husband, who used to visit her at her abode at intervals, that she was pregnant.

And after nine months, Iliyasu, said, the suspect called her husband and broke the news that she had been delivered of a baby boy.

The news, he added gladdened the heart of the husband, Gbenga Adebayo, who rushed down to her residence.

But, he was said to have become curious when he demanded for the placenta and the suspect was unable to present it.

Iliyasu explained further that when the husband asked her to breastfeed the baby in his presence, she was unable to do so.

Having realised the curiosity of her husband, she was said to have absconded from the home, and her husband had to report to the Police that his wife was missing.

The Police search team caught up with her and the stolen baby at Orile Imo last Saturday, where she was arrested and the baby was rescued.

https://www.emmy.ng/2018/07/married-woman-steals-3-week-old-baby-in.html

L-R: The suspect, Mrs. Bunmi Adebayo; and mother of the baby, Eniola Oluwaseun, being handed her child

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2018
GOD don catch am.
I wonder what the real parent would have gone through.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Nightmareo07: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2018
See her ugly face,,. Anyways worwor na their trademark

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2018
No be afonja again? Very sophisticated criminals undecided

14 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by teckmore(m): 1:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Though I pity her but she deserve some punishment.

Can some help with a teddy bear?

Give it to to back for 9months.

My judgement is very simple

No intention to kill the kid

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by teckmore(m): 1:46am On Jul 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
No be afonja again? Very sophisticated criminals undecided

I thought you will think with your brain.

Sorry for the painment

Get some joy please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by teckmore(m): 1:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:
See her ugly face,,. Anyways worwor na their trademark

I pray you will never be in her shoe

You know how desperate those women looking for children are??

Do you what it takes to be caring someone else baby?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2018
She is too old 4 26 ,

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Nightmareo07: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2018
teckmore:

I pray you will never be in her shoe
You know how desperate those women looking for children are??
Do you what it takes to be caring someone else baby?

There is no reason to justify her actions oga.
It might even be for ritual purpose but she had to lie to save her self.

13 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2018
She's 26 and she has been married for 10years grin

Nigerian Bloggers ehn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Haha! How can someone be heartless like this? It's better to pray for your a good child from God. Too much desperate of everything is bad. She didn't even know what d baby might turn to in the future but because of her condition she stole. Thought, it's not easy being barren but always rely on the creator for everything
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by GISTM0RE: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
cool
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Offpoint: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2018
26 and married for 10 years? so you marry at 16?.... nawa o...
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Dumdumfashion(f): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Not a good thing to steal. They are many children out there who need loving parents to adopt them. So wrong to take away another woman's joy because you want to be happy too.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Authoreety: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
C face!

This is d height of wickedness...

Na her wicked heart make she no fit concieve

Nonsense!

It pains me so much dat she wasnt rough handled
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by eaglez(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Wow,26years old,meaning she got married at the age of 16, chai too bad,I feel for her but she went too far,who knows the fate of the real owners of the baby.
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by dopemama(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
na waoo that means she got married at 16?
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
Na wa o...

Reason some of our people insist on pregnancy B4 marriage...... For all we care, it could even be the husband firing blanks and she was planning this evil act.....
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by eaglez(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Wow,26years old,meaning she got married at the age of 16, chai too bad,I feel for her but she went too far,who knows the fate of the real owners of the baby.
DEHVEHLOP:
Things are going really hard for the southeastern people. Nobody should blame them for anything. When your favorite food is no longer available, the available food becomes a favorite.

I really pity them in that region.

Please my people from the northern and South Western Nigeria, let's stop typing igbo amaka. That thing use to pain them to the bone marrow
Igbo amaka,let's stop tribal bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Assassin101: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2018
madam u for just come collect ejima from me, instead of stealing another's baby
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2018
grin

26 and married for 10 years? With an Agadi Nwanyi/Arugbo Ojo face like that?!?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Brains1990(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Even if Christ come back today, I will refuse to believe that the said woman is 26 years
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by PointZerom: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Mrs. Bunmi Adebayo, a 26-year-old woman, says desperation to have a baby after 10 years of marriage made her to steal a three-week old baby in Modakeke, Osun State"

Hope she has not given the baby the TRIBAL MARK OF INIQUITY?

CC Lzza ngeneukwenu yarimo yyeske madridguy sarrki immhotep
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by joenor(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Hiya!
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
common ordinary 26yrs old.inside 10yrs marriage.....if she married at 16yrs.it mean,she started banga business at 13yrs....from 13yrs till 16yrs,she must have done 12 abortions in 3yrs...considering she was a minor..and the agaba capitalised on her background,parental stupidity and her own little or no educations...today,she is suffering it.
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by lilfreezy: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by tayo4ng(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok, if she's 26 now after 10 years in marriage are we to say she's just 16year old wen she got married. My thought though
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Siberia01(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
K

By their face u shall knw them

afon harvesters angry

cheesy

Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by TekenaJamaal: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Some people are aborting pregnancy, or abandoning there children, see this one is so desperate for a child that she went to the extreme.. chyyyyy

In other news
Are you a salary earner or registered business owner and you need a loan from 15,000 - 5,000,000 within 24 hours (no collateral) DM or contact me @ 08127345050.
Re: Married Woman Steals 3-week-old Baby In Osun, Gets Nabbed In Ogun (photo) by Aldebaran(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Stealing angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) / Amotekun Shoots 15-year-old Boy Dead In Oyo / Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.