Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It (2422 Views)

How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by mbanusick(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2010
I just discovered a new way of advertising goods and services by using Opera Mini.

U can use it to promote any kind of business , be it online or ofline biz.

1 way is by putting your banners in application and changing the links of the application and sending to your friends or putting up for download online.

its your chance to make Your O.Mini personal,

U can call or Text me on 08063180566 for more info, its free 4 now , hurry
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by samtek(m): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2010
if free, Post it here y calling
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by mbanusick(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2010
Its not everything that can be posted, if anybody want they should call me and tell me exactly what they want.
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by mavtrevor(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2010
Modding opera is a technical thing cos a little mistake will render the modded file corrupt.
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by mbanusick(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2010
@mavtrevor , you are very correct, its not really easy.
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by DAVE5(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
it aint hard modding some gaddamn apps
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by Presegs(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
ITS TECHNICAL AS SOMEONE HAD SAID IT BUT I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO MOD APPLICATION AND USE IT FOR ADVERTISEMENT USING ON TWO JAR APPLICATION SOFTWARES i.e you use any of your mobile phone that support JAR application up to 600kb and its so easy with my development.call 08039614606 and a trial will convince you
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by mbanusick(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
so D.A.V.E , how easy do u think its gonna be for newbies., like splash screen editing.
Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by chibuikenmezi: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
hello everyone are u aware that the population of unemployment in Nigeria is over 43million that is why I bring to u this opportunity of being your own boss with this great business idea where you can
1. own a website of your own and use them for sending bulk SMS, robocall, marketing platform and .
it can be customized at will on this site u will make 20,000-30,000 thousand naira every week as a beginner and you Work for just 2hrs.
2. we could teach u how to write a business plan then give u at least 5 links of clients and you will make a lot of money from it
to get started visit www.eliave.com register and login for more details contact 08137933843
don't miss this opportunity that can revive your life and a living witness.
www.eliave.com or 08137933843.

Re: Modding Opera Mini And Advertising With It by Donsammi(m): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2016
So u wanna market this thing ... Using class editor class translator.. Blueftp nd mini commander

(1) (Reply)

Have U Heard Of Glo's New Package? / Unmasking Withheld Numbers / Pls How Can I Get Glo Configuration For Samsung Chat 222

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.