Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Celebrities Should Learn To Keep Their Private Life ‘private’-shaffy Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Should Learn To Keep Their Private Life ‘private’-shaffy Bello (309 Views)

It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / Shaffy Bello Rocks Hilarious Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Should Learn To Keep Their Private Life ‘private’-shaffy Bello by newssplashy: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Her unique voice reminds us of her role in the melodious track, Love Me Jeje, Love Me Tender. Have spent some times in the United State of America, Shaffy Bello Akinrimisi is fully back to Nigeria and has featured in quite a number of movies one which was her role as Adesua in the unique Telenovelas series ‘ Taste of Love’ . https://www.newssplashy.com/2018/07/celebrities-should-learn-to-keep-their-private-life-private-shaffy-bello.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian American Rapper Wale Survives Road Accicent / UNILAG Wants Linda Ikeji To Help Investigate Sexual Allegation Involving English / Rapper, AKA Set To Quit Instagram For Some Worthy Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.