Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Is A Beard Trimmer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is A Beard Trimmer (753 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / How To Grow A Beard Fast In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Beard Trimmer by rockcy: 2:48am On Jul 11, 2018
A beard trimmer is an electronic device or tool use in trimming beard. it can also be used to trim beard to a specific shape. As its name suggests a
continue: http://www.beardtrimmerkits.com/?s=what+is+a+beard+trimmer

Re: What Is A Beard Trimmer by okwabayi(m): 5:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Why doesn't my father keep beards? I don't just get it. I've lived for 30 somewhat years and have no idea how he looks with one. I bet he'll look and act badass with one. Why doesn't my mother try to convince him to grow one, she doesn't like manly men? Hmm. Let me go update my diary.
Re: What Is A Beard Trimmer by lalpasa420: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2018
rockcy:

A beard trimmer is an electronic device or tool use in trimming beard. it can also be used to trim beard to a specific shape. As its name suggests a
continue: http://www.beardtrimmerkits.com/?s=what+is+a+beard+trimmer
Women find men more attractive with some facial hair. Women found men with light stubble most attractive - It’s tested! True with me as well. Of course a potential employer or a date’s dad may tend to prefer a clean shaves. And then there’s personal preference - how you think your face looks best. Personally, I find the convenience, comfort and look of 2mm stubble on a mans face and a closely shaved neck to be optimal. But every once in awhile I still love the a clean shave.

The bottom line guys - beard trimmers are a must-have grooming device for the man that wants to maintain a neat appearance and have maximum control over his facial hair. And it's conceivable too
Re: What Is A Beard Trimmer by rockcy: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Makes him look more younger
okwabayi:
Why doesn't my father keep beards? I don't just get it. I've lived for 30 somewhat years and have no idea how he looks with one. I bet he'll look and act badass with one. Why doesn't my mother try to convince him to grow one, she doesn't like manly men? Hmm. Let me go update my diary.

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Your Watch On The Right Hand. What Does It Say About You? / Rain Friendly Jelly Sandals And Shoes For Guys And Ladies / Customised Beads Bracelet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.