Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Airtel The Daylight Thief - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel The Daylight Thief (652 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / Mtn Daylight Robbery / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel The Daylight Thief by mikebrown92: 4:19am On Jul 11, 2018
For some months now, i discovered Airtel are nothing but a thief in disguise, they have been constantly stealing from me without conscience while I'm getting frustrated of their unnecessary subscription charges from 902.

i have called and spoken with alot of representatives with no positive changes while they all claimed to have deactivated all pending subscription that may later cost me charges on my line but still yet i get deduction from the 902...

Now i believe they are intentionally stealing from me...

Re: Airtel The Daylight Thief by Ammc(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
mikebrown92:
For some months now, i discovered Airtel are nothing but a thief in disguise, they have been constantly stealing from me without conscience while I'm getting frustrated of their unnecessary subscription charges from 902.

i have called and spoken with alot of representatives with no positive changes while they all claimed to have deactivated all pending subscription that may later cost me charges on my line but still yet i get deduction from the 902...

Now i believe they are intentionally stealing from me...

You don't need disturb yourself so much. Walk into the office of any network provider of your choice, and demand for a network porting. You will only change service provider, and still maintain your mobile number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls!! What Is The Cost Of Samsung Galaxy A5 / Phone Experts Help Guys How Cn I Make Dis Phone Ram Free More Mb / Itel A52 Vs Itel A32F Head To Head Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.