Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer (483 Views)

Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) / Check Out This Twitter Post Of The Richest Man ' Jeff Bezos ' / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by elohochanai: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Jeff Bezos who sits as the world richest man has no plans of giving away that seat anytime soon.

An estimate carried out by Forbes on Tuesday, reveals that Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder, and CEO has a net worth of $143.1 billion which makes him at least $50 billion richer than any other person on Earth.

continue reading here http://www.trends44.com/richest-man-jeff-bezos-50-billion/

Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by Nackzy: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Very soon i will beat that record
Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by EzendiEgo1: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Nackzy:

Shut up
Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by Nwodosis(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Where is he paying his TITHE? If he can be the world richest man without tithing, it shows that God choose whom to bless and his blessing has nothing to do with tithing.
Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by Donald95(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Nackzy:

Depending on the ethnic group you come from. Nigerian politics may keep on pulling you down if you try bringing out your head
Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by Nackzy: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Shut up
You yourself people of Low self esteem, inferiority complex is ur Surname, that's the problem with Nigerians
Ezendiego because no one has ever made it In ur family and your full village you think it's not possible for another person, remember you highest limit Can only be oguwego aka money rituals or yahoo Yahoo, igbo Man where no get sense, for this side of the east we get sense, abi na lybia u dh?
Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by Nackzy: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:

Depending on the ethnic group you come from. Nigerian politics may keep on pulling you down if you try bringing out your head
my brother you are talking tribalism has ruin a lot of Nigerian Business tycoons,
Let us say no to tribalism
Re: World’s Richest Man Jeff Bezos Is $50 Billion Richer by Donald95(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Nackzy:
my brother you are talking tribalism has ruin a lot of Nigerian Business tycoons,
Let us say no to tribalism

Yes. It propelled by Illiteracy and Religion approved by politics

(1) (Reply)

This Is Crazy!!! You Won't Believe It / Help A Brother / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.