Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari (598 Views)

Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by VondaNews: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2018
President has once again accused politicians of blackmailing him over the recent killings and clashes between herdsmen and farmers in some parts of the country. Speakiing at the APC Mega rally yesterday July 10th, President Buhari said a class of politicians are denting his image with claims that he has remained silent over the killings across the country because he belongs to the Fulani tribe.

“May I again clear the air on the issue of herdsmen and farmers conflict. Many politicians in their mischievous attitude have been blackmailing me and the APC-led administration purporting that I have not taken any action on the issue because I am a Fulani man. This is a cheap blackmail.” he said

He maintained that he is still committed to his oath of office to protect the lives of all Nigerians.

“The protection of lives and properties of Nigerians is my responsibility. This I have vowed to do and will stick to the oath of office. I assure you that measures are been taken to ensure lasting solutions,” he said.

http://www.vondanews.com/politicians-are-blackmailing-me-over-herdsmen-farmers-crisis-president-buhari/

Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Posterity will judge everyone feeding fat on masses!
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2018
What have you said? Nothing !!!!
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Nwodosis(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2018
We were expecting your soldiers to go and dance one of their animal dances there and they never did! You would have sent at least Operation Cow Dance but you never did because the Fulanis are your own.
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2018
The only president that never takes responsibility but blames everybody for his failure.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by FatherJP(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Ode of a president. I wonder why you were not blackmailed with the Issue id IPOB and ND militants that were people not from your tribe.

Nigerians should be the ones crying foul here because your desire to be reelected after your monumental failure and disaster of a governance is the highest form of blackmailing being given the mantle of leadership by the unsuspecting masses
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by aolawale025: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2018
That's because you have yet to lift a finger to tackle killings by your kinsmen
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Sharpshooota: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2018
The blaming blamer at it again

First it was Gaddafi boys from Libya

Now politicians are responsible for the killings

But your Job as a president is to find who to blame and never the solution to the crisis.....
That's why fifteen million zombies voted the terrorist...

Good work sai barber ...
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Homeboiy: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Lomprico2: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Evil man. angry
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by buhariguy(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2018
We thank God, those responsible are be arrested.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will still accuse the best president as responsible, just because they have predetermined to blackmail the best president, so no matter what the best president will do, even if you caught the sponsor red handed, they don't want to hear, because they have made up their mind to use the same killing they are sponsoring to blackmail the best president.
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by ayazor: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2018
ok
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by johnmartus(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2018
This man has suffered from hands of Nigerians even right from his youth day till his old age . when he was jostling for president they accused him of sponsored bokoharam , as if that is not enough riots that happened in 2010 they accused him again . please you guys should leave this mam and let him live his life.
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by vondaman: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Chai
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
And you've never deemed it fit to arrest these killers? Continue lying. angry
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by bryner: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Do something
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by KingRagnar: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2018
They sure are, holding placards with inscriptions stating "Buhari, stop the killings",m like he is actually going around killing. The things is, it is very easy to point fingers, always easy to say someone else is at at fault but very difficult to take responsibility for our own action. It is obvious, that some of the politicians pointing fingers are actually the sponsors of these killings
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by saaron(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2018
So says the Terrorist who swore to Fight for the total implementation of SHARIA all over Nigeria. Bloody terrorist.
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
buhariguy:
We thank God, those responsible are be arrested.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will still accuse the best president as responsible, just because they have predetermined to blackmail the best president, so no matter what the best president will do, even if you caught the sponsor red handed, they don't want to hear, because they have made up their mind to use the same killing they are sponsoring to blackmail the best president.
Re: Politicians Are Blackmailing Me Over Herdsmen/farmers Crisis- President Buhari by Stopkillinkrist: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am not responsible every day then persecute those that are responsible now or why r u d President? Oniranu

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Invited By Police And EFCC Before Siege – Ekweremadu / SHOCKING Video:police Block Saraki's Convoy As He Treks To His Office / How I Escaped Security Operatives’ Siege – Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.