Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now (1745 Views)

Well trained Shih Tzu for sale today / Mature Male Nigerian Breed Dog For Sale Now! / Pascal my female Caucasian is Up For Sale Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2018
Pascal is 21 months Old
Location is Akure, but can be transported on request to any where.
Price is #140,000
She has given birth just ones.
Aggression is ok.
Listens to Commands.

for inquiry Whatsapp : 09023134677
or call : 08085904039

Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pascal is still available, at a good price
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by frowland(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Question please. Are you guys the one cutting this dogs hair or is that how it is. Most caucasians I see here have short fur compared to the ones I have come to think are real caucasians. undecided what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
well Caucasians have thick long furs, most times it depend on the purity of the bloodline, Location, and what its fed at pup to adulthood to get a very good result. buh still my Caucasian is female and one of the tallest have seen...

She's still very much available, Pascal needs a new home and the price its favorable and worth her
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
SA for a new home
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Pascal is still available for sale at a good price, video available on request
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Still available, and close to being on heat.
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Still available?
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
Still available?
Yes, she's still available... contact me on Whatsapp to see vids
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
SA
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Pascal is still available for sale
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Still Available
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Effyy: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
SA
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Reeses: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
frowland:
Question please. Are you guys the one cutting this dogs hair or is that how it is. Most caucasians I see here have short fur compared to the ones I have come to think are real caucasians. undecided what do I know.
Exactly the ones i have seen so far especially on YouTube and bigger and have more hairs.I thinks this guy and selling fake Caucasian Shepard in Nigeria.
Re: Pascal is a well trained Female Caucasian,she Is Up For Sale now by Reeses: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Effyy:
well Caucasians have thick long furs, most times it depend on the purity of the bloodline, Location, and what its fed at pup to adulthood to get a very good result. buh still my Caucasian is female and one of the tallest have seen...

She's still very much available, Pascal needs a new home and the price its favorable and worth her
So guess yours is not pure ?

(1) (Reply)

Big Bone Mountain Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Where Can I Get Chicken Parts In Port Harcourt / Any Kittens For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.