Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) (1924 Views)

Tonga: New Pics Reveal Total Devastation ( Pics) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by JackBizzle: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Eyah...this kind of occurrence is so tragic.

Thank God this didn't happen in Nigeria. It would have be catastrophic. God knows why He doesn't allow this to happen in African countries like Nigeria because we cannot handle it. People will die like flies.

Sometimes I wonder if the black man is cursed.

It is black people like you that may be cursed.

Just look at the post that you are quoting and agreeing with. You are so ignorant to the fact that it is criticising religious anti-intellectuals like you.

Praising God because other people died and not you.

I'm back babe kiss
Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by Outofsync(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Eyah...this kind of occurrence is so tragic.

Thank God this didn't happen in Nigeria. It would have be catastrophic. God knows why He doesn't allow this to happen in African countries like Nigeria because we cannot handle it. People will die like flies.

Sometimes I wonder if the black man is cursed.
I respect your sarcasmgrin
Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Omololu001:
when was the last time the Japanese go to war?
that they haven't been to war recently does not mean we should forget all the genocide they committed with Germany during the WW... They are now smart enough to know its suicide to invade any country in Asia or Europe... Naaaah I'm not sure any country would wanna go against the world powers, the damages and sanctions will be gravely!
See, the Japs are just smart but that doesn't change who they are, they are naturally aggressive, people don't change that easily bro.
Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by Oches4me(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2018
DaFlash:
Why does it have to be peaceful Japan why why cry cry

Why not all those useless terrorist countries like Pakistan, Saudi, iran or all of middle East states.
one slowpoke spotted.

1 Like

Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by DaFlash: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oches4me:
one slowpoke spotted.
one suicide bomber spotted.
Code red. Code red.
Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
This is beyond human.

May God comfort them and grant the dead internal rest.
The same God that made it rain?

Re: Japan Flooding Devastation That Killed Over 100, Displaced 1.5million(Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Such will not happen in Nigeria because we have good men of God praying for our beloved country.

Japan is a small but heavily populated, mountainous country that sits on the Pacific “Ring of Fire”. These mountains are caused by the movement of crustal plates, with the Pacific and Philippine Plates subducting, pushing up mountain ranges and causing volcanoes and earthquakes. Earthquakes underwater also cause tsunamis.

Because of its geography its populations are highly concentrated in a handful of areas. So you have a highly concentrated population in a very seismically active area, making natural disasters more common in Japan than other countries.

So please leave God out of this. If Nigeria were to be located at that same point, not even a nation wide crusade will change nothing. Their government knows this is gonna happen from time to time, hence they try to prepare for it whenever it does.

Even in America, there are States prone to hurricane, some to flood and all. The governments sets aside relief fund and emergency funds for these parts every year. They don't waste time on prayers like the typical black man who knows what he has to do, but still hides behind God and wait for him to do things for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia / Robert Mugabe Buried In Steel-lined Coffin Encased In Concrete / USA Update: Biden Fizzling Out As Trump Surged On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.