Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Studying Abroad Without TOEFL Or IELTS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying Abroad Without TOEFL Or IELTS (392 Views)

Study and work in Turkey without TOEFL / Get An International Master Degree Admission In Europe Without TOEFL / List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying Abroad Without TOEFL Or IELTS by Tosinosu2011: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders, it came to my mind recently to continue my studies abroad. But the hindrance now is the TOEFL and IELTS. I was discouraged due to the price of these exams because I am from a very humble background. I want to ask if there are schools abroad that consider international students (especially Nigerians) for scholarship without TOEFL or IELTS?

(1) (Reply)

Discuss The Various Social Media You Know And Explain Their Uses In The Society. / UNILORIN JUPEB ADMISSION FORM FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION IS OUT- 09082964145 / KADPOLY Severed Staff: We’ll Go On Demonstration If You Fail To Pay Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.