Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. (2819 Views)

*****Point 'n' Kill - USA Cars Only*****YOU DESERVE A CLEAN RIDE!!!!!!***** / ***Point 'n' Kill - 800k Auto Bonanza. Every One Deserves A Clean Ride!!! / Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry Leather Seat.extremly Clean Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2010
U thinking of getting a nice cool ride and willing to go all d way to cotonou?

well mayb u shuld giv dis guy Ademlanbi a trial. Cos he got this ride u see at the bottom for me.

Got to me in 2days after payment? definitely not. but thats cos my budget no reach make me include custom duty. and where there any scratches or dents on the ride? surely not. its like it was air freighted directly to me. Am NOT SAYING BUY URS WITHOUT CUSTOM PAPERS AS WELL OHHHHH.

anyway, it got to me in 4days. cos they hav to dodge custom here and there since i stay in Epe in lagos and there4 d ride definitely hav to pass thru lag.

your meeting him for d first time may giv u the impression that dis a young chap trying to carve a niche for himself one way or the other in dis highly competing world, i neva met know or met him b4, i only got his no. on this forum and i called him to make arrangements on friday 28 may with two types of ride in mind. toyota picnic or matrix / golf 4 (mkIV)  any of which shuld hav a/c ,manual drive (i like been in control of my gears and it keep me active) leather or fabric material (am not very choosy in that regard) and a good mileage.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2010
anyway we went monday 31st which was a public holiday and i hav to wait for him a bit. though he send one of Nlander friend who is also into d business, talkin of "sholasho" , to keep me waiting for him.

we went to the cotonou and scouted for my dream ride. by way we chartered a cab frm seme which went thru a side entrance into cotonou jst like u are driving frm mile 2 to orinle. we have to go thru alot of garages b4 we come across a car i liked . and one of the one that first caught my eyes is toyota avensis ( u know the 1st generation 1998 - 2002 which mostly is european model but left hand drive all the same. i learnt it was the successor to carina E ,which is still a very strong car indeed) we asked of the price and it was a little bit above my budget of 1.1 though am willing to squeeze out a little more just to get what i want.

the privces actually differ frm dealer to dealer, and if u are xpecting a haggle, spare d energy. they giv u price and actually xpect u pay or walk. onme actually gave us same price for all options of the avensis (99model that is, d one wit leather auto and fabric manual all hav same price. ofkos i did not buy there! we still went round and i found one of the other cars am thinkin of as an option which is the wagon of golf 4 and price is jst within my range for d 2000 model with custom paper all included bt the color did not just suit me. i dont like red, white or some other funny colors. moreover the toyota avensis i saw earlier keep coming to my mind

so we scouted some more and are abl to find a manual with fabric seat of 99 avensis full with ac at my budget bt witout custom duty. i asked if he will b able to deliver wtout custom paper and he said yes. well i made a deposit right there. with NAIRA ofcos since we did nt change the money frm d border.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2010
this is the stuff i got

Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2010
anyway i culdnt tek d balance there personally so i hav to send it thru his acc. the bankers hav to call me for comfirmation wether i actually paid the money about 1m b4 they paid it to him.

well he went and i waited 2days as he use to say bt i hav to wait longer cos its comin tru d back door. and finally when i got it a was happy.

its a nice cool ride and lotta guys are saying am gonna hook them up with dis guy and after dis first time i think i wont b reluctant to recommend him to any1 when they ask me hw did u kno dis guy sef i simply answer. NL

i think its a gud thing NLanders shuld maintain a gud reputation
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by insight04: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2010
Good car. Nice testimony. How much did the Avensis cost you ?
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2010
some more pix  

dis ones frm in cotonu

Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2010
1.1m no radio and stuff

wheels nt alloy bt thot its somtin i can always tek kia of in a later date

as he use to say it all depend on d mkt. if u hav the time to go thru more dealers possibly a little less
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2010
the ride was not converted though i tried checkin the vin in some thread here.

i learnt european models dont hav carfax history
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by insight04: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2010
DaudaAbu:

the ride was not converted though i tried checkin the vin in some thread here.

i learnt european models dont hav carfax history

The Toyota Avensis car is manufactured in Derby in UK. They are all manufactured as RHD and later converted to LHD for other European countries so it depends where your car was shipped from.

However,if the car was UK registered you could check at www.checkmycar.com and for £3.95 can get a full report sent to your email including the VIN.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
U thinking of getting a nice cool ride and willing to go all d way to cotonou?

well mayb u shuld giv dis guy Ademlanbi a trial. Cos he got this ride u see at the bottom for me.

Got to me in 2days after payment? definitely not. but thats cos my budget no reach make me include custom duty. and where there any scratches or dents on the ride? surely not. its like it was air freighted directly to me. Am NOT SAYING BUY URS WITHOUT CUSTOM PAPERS AS WELL OHHHHH.

anyway, it got to me in 4days. cos they hav to dodge custom here and there since i stay in Epe in lagos and there4 d ride definitely hav to pass thru lag.

your meeting him for d first time may giv u the impression that dis a young chap trying to carve a niche for himself one way or the other in dis highly competing world, i neva met know or met him b4, i only got his no. on this forum and i called him to make arrangements on friday 28 may with two types of ride in mind. toyota picnic or matrix / golf 4 (mkIV)  any of which shuld hav a/c ,manual drive (i like been in control of my gears and it keep me active) leather or fabric material (am not very choosy in that regard) and a good mileage.

Oga sir, thanks a lot for the comments,You have said it all sir. I really appreciate it. I am using this opportunity to assure all my prospective customers of a neat ride,clean inside out with a low mileage at a wonderful price.Let us visit Cotonou when you are set to buy your ride.Once again, thanks for your patronage.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2010
Minimize your funds to maximize your benefit. Let us take advantage of this drastic drop in exchange rate and buy cars at an unimaginable low price.This time is just right to buy autos from Cotonou,i mean neat cars with low mileage at a wonderful price. Two days after complete payment delivery is guaranteed.Make your inquiries and lets get down to business. thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
cool
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2010
The exchange rate is low at the moment but it fluctuates,It is 282 today, Monday 14th of June 2010.Take advantage of this opportunity to buy your cars as soon as possible.
   Make your inquiries and i will give you the current price range for the car and full explanation, we fix an appointment during the working day to visit Cotonou to settle for the car that soothes your taste.The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i offer a nation wide delivery of cars.You can count on me for a clean car with a low mileage and your specification.Let us visit Cotonou when you are set to buy your car.Neat cars with a low mileage at a wonderful price.

Your satisfaction is highly guaranteed.

I will be looking forward in doing business with you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2010
Contact info. youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification.
The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.I will be looking forward in doing business with you when you are set to buy your car.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2010
We give every customer 100% treat.your full satisfaction is highly guaranteed.

Let us get down to business.Thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
The exchange rate is low at the moment but it fluctuates,It is 282 today, Monday 14th of June 2010.Take advantage of this opportunity to buy your cars as soon as possible.
Make your inquiries and i will give you the current price range for the car and full explanation, we fix an appointment during the working day to visit Cotonou to settle for the car that soothes your taste.The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i offer a nation wide delivery of cars.You can count on me for a clean car with a low mileage and your specification.Let us visit Cotonou when you are set to buy your car.Neat cars with a low mileage at a wonderful price.

Your satisfaction is highly guaranteed.

I will be looking forward in doing business with you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2010
smiley

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2010
Rendering a service people are pleased with brings about a long chain of prospective customers.I m @ your service any day anytime.Thank you

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2010
Minimize your funds to maximize your benefit. Let us take advantage of this drastic drop in exchange rate and buy cars at an unimaginable low price.This time is just right to buy autos from Cotonou,i mean neat cars with low mileage at a wonderful price. Two days after complete payment delivery is guaranteed.Make your inquiries and lets get down to business. thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
cool
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2010

Ademola.
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
smiley
Re: Cotonou? Nice Clean Ride? Dis Ademlabi Guy Sef. by ademlabi(m): 2:05am On Jun 19, 2010
Cotonou park does not operate on Weekends, the weekend is set aside for rest and leisure time in Cotonou after the hustle and bustle during the week.There is always fresh transfer of cars from the Port to Cotonou car park on Weekends.Make your inquiries, and i will provide answers to your inquiries and make detailed explanation, we fix an appointment to buy the ride during working days and your car will be in Lagos two days after complete payment. I will be looking forward in doing business with you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2000 Up For Grab At Just 499,999.99k.....SOLD! / SOLD SOLD Super Clean 2012 Toyota Highlander / Tokunbo 1999 Mitsubishi Space Star Manual Drive @620k REDUCED**#500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.