Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Interested In A Sales Career? Get In Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interested In A Sales Career? Get In Here! (394 Views)

Career / Get A Professional Resume, Cover Letter And Resume Website / MY EXPERIENCE IN SALES! WHY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES SHOULD EMBRACE A SALES CAREER. / A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In A Sales Career? Get In Here! by Proselling: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2018
The entire economy is replete with demands for Sales Personnel.
If you visit any advert portal, you will notice that over 70 percent of adverts reflect the demand for Sales and marketing related staff.

This goes a long way to prove that in any company within every economy, effective Sales personnel would always be in high demand. This is further strengthened by the fact that a great number of graduates abhor the sales profession primarily because of their lack of understanding for the career and what it entails. So the conclusions are first of all predicated on a deep seated ignorance.

The purpose of this thread is to help a few Nairalanders understand how a they could develop a sales career while waiting for the job of their dreams. Yes, indeed Sales could be a stepping stone to a great life even in another career path. It is my thinking that I will be able to guide interested and serious newbies here as they commence an effort that is geared towards understanding what Sales is and what it is most definitely not.

I will also endeavor to post a few Sales jobs that I come in contact with from time to time. Some of these jobs will be published as drawn from other sites and even Nairaland threads. All posters may also post job openings here.
Re: Interested In A Sales Career? Get In Here! by Proselling: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Owing to my rather hectic and most demanding schedule I may not be able to post very regularly but I assure you that when I eventually do it will be worth your while.
Re: Interested In A Sales Career? Get In Here! by Proselling: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2018
I will make some posts (hopefully every day from tonight) this weekend.

I am quite busy now just trying to ensure that I meet my mid monthly targets.

Do bear with me.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Roomie / Job Vacancy At Sap-nigeria / Vacancy Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.